BY SIMPLE #14 in Makeup Remover

New. Removes Water Proof Mascara Kind to Eyes. 2 Vitamins:  Pro-Vitamin B5 & Vitamin E. No Alcohol or Oil. Non-Drying, No Greasy Residue. No Artificial Perfume or Dyes. No Harsh Irritants That Can Upset Your Skin. Simple Goodness For Natural Healthy Looking Skin. Dermatologist & Ophthalmologist Tested. Safe For Sensitive Eyes & Contact Lens Wearers. Hypoallergenic & Non-Comedogenic Our Eye Make-Up.

• I have been looking for an eye make up remover that is ge...58 Answers
  • Is this product moisturizing or well it make my face real...2 Answers
  • How come every time I use these wipes, they burn my face?4 Answers
Simple® Eye Makeup Remover Pads
  • "Eye Makeup remover pads They effectively remove make-up, even waterproof mascara, without stinging or irritating your delicate eyes." in 4 reviews
  • "very effective at removing eye makeup i use 1 to 2 depending on my look for the day but they work wonders and doesn't irritate my eyes " in 3 reviews
  • "I have been having a hard time finding an eye makeup remover that doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes." in 2 reviews
  • "I'm a big fan of these especially those nights when I'd rather not fully wash my face before bed." in 1 review
  • "These burn my eye area SO BAD." in 1 review
Carolyn Z.
Flushing, NY
I got these as an alternative to the regular Simple face makeup remover wipes and I wasn't too impressed, but it does get the job done. These pads can remove my normal pencil liner, but it does take a few rubs to get my tougher eye makeup like my mascara and liquid liners off. Also the size is a bit small so sometimes I would use one for each eye, which I feel is a bit of a waste. I went back to using face wipes to clean off my makeup since I would only need 1 wipe for everything.

This product is best used for a lazy day when you have light makeup on. I use it for when I go to the gym since I only use my pencil liner with no eyeshadow or mascara and it works perfectly.
Jessica B.
Homer Glen, IL
I cannot express how much I love these! I have been using the Simple exfoliating wipes for nearly two months and my skin has never felt softer or been more clear. The have a rougher side that removes makeup very well and a softer side that is perfect for around the delicate eye area. I have completely stopped using the face wash from my dermatologist and have replaced it with these. The non exfoliating Simple wipes are just ok, but these are AMAZING!!!
Victoria J.
I bought these because of how much I LOVE simple makeup wipes. These unfortunately did burn my sensitive eye area unlike their normal makeup wipes. I was hoping these would be a great addition to my makeup removal routine and make the job easier but they ended up not being nearly as gentle as their other products. They do remove makeup successfully but they are small and often you need more than one. Plus they burn and sting. Wouldn’t recommend.
Amanda H.
This product does exactly what it says it's going to do but prepare for slight burning. I really only use these when my makeup eraser is in the wash. Wouldn't recommend using these on the face area as they dry my skin out terribly. Even though it says it's for sensitive skin, don't believe it. The packaging could be better as well, as the flap doesnt really like to seal. But if you put it face down it shouldn't dry out.
Kelsey S.
Pleasant Hill, CA
I love these for getting stubborn mascara off if I’m traveling or staying at a friends. Due to the smaller size of the pads I find myself mainly using them to take off makeup swatches off my arm. Quick and not wasting a larger towelette!
Helen E.
Denver , CO
I like these remover wipes but not more than some others (especially garnier). Gets the job done in terms of taking your makeup off but the smell is a bit offputting and these wipes made my skin a bit dry after use which is somewhat uncommon for me. Would not buy again but maybe would recommend to those with extremely oily skin.
Alicia M.
Niles, MI
these are the only makeup wipes i will ever use! i absolutely love them! i have EXTREMELY sensitive skin and Simple is the only brand of wipe that doesnt cause me to have any kind of irritation or dryness. all the simple wipes are great. they remove makeup very well and leave your skin feeling soft and hydrated.
Heather T.
Hamburg, NJ
part of my daily skin routine.  Great for all types of skin. All the women in my house use them. I typically have very sensitive skin and this is my go to face makeup remove. It thoroughly removes my mascara, foundation, eyeliner, and lip product. Gives me that fresh clean feeling after every use.
Haley N.
I have been using these for years! I made the switch from the Neutrogena makeup wipes because I didn't like how they felt on my face... sometimes they would actually sting. These wipes are so gentle and remove all of my makeup! There's no strong odor either. They are just all around fantastic makeup wipes.
Sarah C.
This gave me a burning sensation on my whole face when I used it. I have sensitive skin with eczema. I'm not sure as to why it would burn because this is supposed to be gentle. I'd recommend the neutrogena facewipes instead. I returned it immediately and I would not repurchase. Sorry to all those who love it.
Joanna J.
I have been looking for an eye make up remover that is gentle and won't irritate my skin or eyes, can anybody give me their opinion on this make up remover? :)
Cassandra P.
How well do these work? Do they remove eye makeup completely? Is there any stickiness or residue after use??
Katrina M.
My skin is easily irritated, will this product be okay on sensitive skin?
Chloe K.
Are these good for those with sensitive skin.
jessica d.
Yukon, OK
I was wondering if the cloths last awhile or dry out quickly?