BY SIMPLE #18 in Makeup Remover

New. Removes Water Proof Mascara Kind to Eyes. 2 Vitamins:  Pro-Vitamin B5 & Vitamin E. No Alcohol or Oil. Non-Drying, No Greasy Residue. No Artificial Perfume or Dyes. No Harsh Irritants That Can Upset Your Skin. Simple Goodness For Natural Healthy Looking Skin. Dermatologist & Ophthalmologist Tested. Safe For Sensitive Eyes & Contact Lens Wearers. Hypoallergenic & Non-Comedogenic Our Eye Make-Up.

• I have been looking for an eye make up remover that is gentle and w...57 Answers
  • Is this product moisturizing or well it make my face really oily1 Answers
  • How come every time I use these wipes, they burn my face?3 Answers
Simple® Eye Makeup Remover Pads
  • "Eye Makeup remover pads They effectively remove make-up, even waterproof mascara, without stinging or irritating your delicate eyes." in 4 reviews
  • "very effective at removing eye makeup i use 1 to 2 depending on my look for the day but they work wonders and doesn't irritate my eyes " in 3 reviews
  • "I have been having a hard time finding an eye makeup remover that doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes." in 2 reviews
  • "I'm a big fan of these especially those nights when I'd rather not fully wash my face before bed." in 1 review
  • "These burn my eye area SO BAD." in 1 review
Tajha T.
Tajha T.
Containing Pro-Vitamin B5 & Vitamin E (which are both great for healthy skin!) these wipes have no alcohol or oil, which is nice because it leaves you with 0 alterations to your natural skin type. So if you have oily skin, it will remove all makeup/dirt/extra oils without drying your pores and leaving you with the chaffed look. Where as, if you have dry skin it will simply clean your pores and give you that healthier look/touch without clogging your pores with unnecessary added oils. Made with 0 artificial perfumes/dyes. The only thing I've found that others may not like is the fact that it's non-drying, so when using the wipes you do have to allow time for your skin to dry naturally (air dry), doesn't take but a minute or two and is honestly wayyy better for your skin than "quick dry" chemicals that could be added. GREAT product!
Know My Stuff R.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These skin care wipes make my face feel refreshed, clean, soft, and moisturized. They are so easy to use and to carry with me when I travel. My face never feels oily or greasy like some wipes leave you feeling. I have sensitive skin and I had no problems with breakouts or any types of skin rashes. I think #SimpleSkincare.com should be proud of the #Simple Micellar Makeup Remover Wipes that they have created. I think anyone who uses them will agree they don't have an overbearing odor and they leave you feeling simply refreshed! I did receive mine from Simple Micellar Makeup Remover Wipes & @influenster to try for free and review but, the opinions are mine. #Contest #TastetheWaters. Pick some up today and give them a try and see how simply refreshed your skin feels! -

Melanie B.
Melanie B.
These are a must have at my house! For years I used a washcloth to take off my makeup (I know, the horrors!) but I wanted to use something softer and better for my skin. I have tried several makeup wipes and all of them will take off face makeup but my eyes are so easily irritated, I struggled to find something that would work well and not leave my eyes burning for an hour afterward. Enter Simple Eye Makeup Remover Wipes. They are strong enough to take off the toughest waterproof mascara but gentle enough that my eyes do not burn and sting. Word to the wise--do not skimp and buy the store-brand version of these! It is a completely different formula and isn't as gentle on your eyes.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Silver Spring, MD
These pads are efficient at removing makeup without harsh scrubbing; if your skin is dry and sensitive, like mine, they feel fairly soothing, without a nasty residue left behind. They are especially convenient for traveling - fewer articles to bring, and they don't count as liquid if you're only taking a carry-on. My only real quibbles with these are minor: first, per use, these cost quite a bit more than liquid removers that require cotton balls, which can add up over time; second, I'm not a huge fan in general of cucumber scents - this one isn't really obtrusive, but it does make me feel a bit like I'm still in the mid-1990s with Bath & Body cucumber-melon lotion.
Steph C.
Steph C.
These work okay to remove eye makeup. They aren't the best. I would not recommend these if you use waterproof eye makeup because it would take a few of these to remove the liner or mascara. The ones I bought were a little too dry and rough for my eyes. I did not like that. They weren't as moist as other Simple wipes, and because of that, I had to use multiple pads to remove the makeup. These also caused a little bit of irritation on the outer part of my eye. It did not burn, but it did turn red. I have used other Simple wipes and removers, but this one is not the best. I would recommend using the Simple Micellar water. It removes makeup including waterproof makeup.
Dawn L.
Dawn L.
Amarillo, TX
I recently tried the Simple Eye Make-up remover pads and found them to be ok. They were inexpensive so for the price it was a good buy. They worked really well on removing mascara I only had to wipe a few times and it came right off. My skin is a little sensitive around my eyes and I had no problem with these wipes. My only complaint is that I think they are very thin I would have liked them more if they were just a little thicker. I kept getting the feeling like I was going to tear it while I was going to use it. Thats just my opinion I don't know if others felt like that or not. I know I'm strange lol but overall they were not too bad
Rachelle v.
Rachelle v.
Mulberry, Fl
This is the best product ever! I have used other eye makeup remover products and was continually disappointed by the residue, oil left or their ineffectivenss. SIMPLE pads are the right size, work fast, work well, and leave no residue. I buy multiple packs because others must have discovered SIMPLE because the eye pads always sell out. The price is right! And the packaging is perfect for travel and tucking into purses and flight bags. SIMPLE is all I use on my eyes. I love these wipes! They are the only remover wipes that get all of my waterproof mascara of without leaving residue in my skin! Less
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
I love this product. I remove my face makeup with a normal face wash so it is not necessary for me to use an entire makeup wipe all of the time so this product is perfect! I love that it is big enough to take off just my eye makeup, so I feel like I am not being as wasteful. It does not burn or hurt my eyes at all (which is a problem I have had with many other makeup removing wipes because my eyes are very sensitive). No oily residue is left behind which is something I hate about some other makeup wipe brands. Overall 5/5 stars I love this product and will keep repurchasing it forever.
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
I bought these when I ran out of my normal Neutrogena remover pads and I needed something late at night and couldn't get anything else.

These didn't really do anything, the product did not want to budge and I found that I almost had to tug at my eyelids to get the makeup off. My eyes were red the next day.

I think that these would be fine to remove lower end eye products like from drugstores, but they just don't work with primer or glitterglue or stronger eyeshadow on the lids. Waterproof mascaras don't budge off with these either.

I would not repurchase, even if I was in a jam again.
Helen G.
Helen G.
Henderson, NV
Being SOOO white skin color that I'm almost clear, I also have very very light blonde to white when I get sun hair, transparen't eyebrows & body hair....my eyelashes r almost see-thru also. Having sensitive skin I've tried EVERYTHING & often use foaming baby washes to clean off eye makeup but these were a hand changer when I spotted these on sale & gave them a whirl! Awesome 4 sensitive skin & surprisingly super effective in getting eye makeup off w/my extra fair skin. Tried a few eye Dr. given samples & prescriptions & still no dice! If this works gr8 4 me then anyone will love them!
Joanna J.
Joanna J.
I have been looking for an eye make up remover that is gentle and won't irritate my skin or eyes, can anybody give me their opinion on this make up remover? :)
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
How well do these work? Do they remove eye makeup completely? Is there any stickiness or residue after use??
Katrina M.
Katrina M.
My skin is easily irritated, will this product be okay on sensitive skin?
Chloe K.
Chloe K.
Are these good for those with sensitive skin.
jessica d.
jessica d.
Yukon, OK
I was wondering if the cloths last awhile or dry out quickly?