BY SIMPLE #15 in Makeup Remover

New. Removes Water Proof Mascara Kind to Eyes. 2 Vitamins:  Pro-Vitamin B5 & Vitamin E. No Alcohol or Oil. Non-Drying, No Greasy Residue. No Artificial Perfume or Dyes. No Harsh Irritants That Can Upset Your Skin. Simple Goodness For Natural Healthy Looking Skin. Dermatologist & Ophthalmologist Tested. Safe For Sensitive Eyes & Contact Lens Wearers. Hypoallergenic & Non-Comedogenic Our Eye Make-Up.

• I have been looking for an eye make up remover that is gentle and...57 Answers
  • Is this product moisturizing or well it make my face really oily1 Answers
  • How come every time I use these wipes, they burn my face?4 Answers
Simple® Eye Makeup Remover Pads
  • "Eye Makeup remover pads They effectively remove make-up, even waterproof mascara, without stinging or irritating your delicate eyes." in 4 reviews
  • "very effective at removing eye makeup i use 1 to 2 depending on my look for the day but they work wonders and doesn't irritate my eyes " in 3 reviews
  • "I have been having a hard time finding an eye makeup remover that doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes." in 2 reviews
  • "I'm a big fan of these especially those nights when I'd rather not fully wash my face before bed." in 1 review
  • "These burn my eye area SO BAD." in 1 review
Jessica B.
I cannot express how much I love these! I have been using the Simple exfoliating wipes for nearly two months and my skin has never felt softer or been more clear. The have a rougher side that removes makeup very well and a softer side that is perfect for around the delicate eye area. I have completely stopped using the face wash from my dermatologist and have replaced it with these. The non exfoliating Simple wipes are just ok, but these are AMAZING!!!
Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
I think these are really great eye makeup remover pads for basically anyone. I love that they're natural and gentle. I have extremely sensitive eyes and there are few products that I can use to remove makeup that don't irritate my eyes (most removers leave them watering, stinging, red, swollen) but these work really well for me with no irritation. It takes off all my eye makeup including liner and waterproof mascara very easily. They're fantastic!
Amanda L.
Gfafb, ND
Not bad, but not overly impressed that I would buy again. I got these since they contain no rubbing alcohol and are said to be moisturizing. I did find them to be moisturizing, and the wipes plenty wet however I had to use multiple to get makeup off. I marked these down because they are $9/$10 for 30 wipes so if you use daily the price would add up.
Helen E.
Denver, CO
I like these remover wipes but not more than some others (especially garnier). Gets the job done in terms of taking your makeup off but the smell is a bit offputting and these wipes made my skin a bit dry after use which is somewhat uncommon for me. Would not buy again but maybe would recommend to those with extremely oily skin.
Grace N.
Fredericksburg, VA
These are the only makeup removing wipes I will use! They are so soft and moisturizing on my skin. They remove my makeup like so easily and my skin never feels irritated or dry afterwards. They have a nice soft smell, but I don't think they are actually scented, they just smell nice
Karolyn N.
Simple, in general, is a fantastic brand. While I was pregnant, my skin became super sensitive and reacted to just about everything I normally used -- it was beyond frustrating. In hopes of clearing up my irritated skin, I started using numerous Simple products. Within a day of switching I started to notice my skin calm down. I've been a fan ever since!
Mhailene M.
Laurel, MD
There's no smell but it leaves a small film or residue after you use this product. Even though it states simple it does work and makes you feel like you don't have lots of chemicals on your face. I love the travel size portion so it's great to put in your purse for go out situations
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
I love these make-up removers and face cleaners. I'm the type that doesn't always feel like washing their face and it's easy to just grab one of these cloths and wipe the day away. They smell great and come in different varieties. Prices vary but they are worth the price.
Leslie Z.
My go to wipes to take my makeup off especially when I’m too tired too wash my face. I use contacts so I always remove my mascara with these before putting my glasses back on, I use them daily. They are not like other wipes that smell like nothing but alcohol these not only have a good smell but they feel awesome on my sensitive skin it leaves it feeling clean and fresh. Totally recommend them. Simple Cleansing Wipes
Jennifer M.
Cumming, GA
I am so not impressed with these. They barely take off my water resistent mascara, much less my waterproof eyeliner. They leave black residue from my water resistent mascara, which requires me to rubb and press the pads in my eye even to get what I can off. If you are looking to wipe away the day (eyes), save your money and don't buy these.
Joanna J.
I have been looking for an eye make up remover that is gentle and won't irritate my skin or eyes, can anybody give me their opinion on this make up remover? :)
Cassandra P.
How well do these work? Do they remove eye makeup completely? Is there any stickiness or residue after use??
Katrina M.
My skin is easily irritated, will this product be okay on sensitive skin?
Chloe K.
Are these good for those with sensitive skin.
jessica d.
Yukon, OK
I was wondering if the cloths last awhile or dry out quickly?