BY SIMPLE #7 in Makeup Remover

New. Removes Water Proof Mascara Kind to Eyes. 2 Vitamins:  Pro-Vitamin B5 & Vitamin E. No Alcohol or Oil. Non-Drying, No Greasy Residue. No Artificial Perfume or Dyes. No Harsh Irritants That Can Upset Your Skin. Simple Goodness For Natural Healthy Looking Skin. Dermatologist & Ophthalmologist Tested. Safe For Sensitive Eyes & Contact Lens Wearers. Hypoallergenic & Non-Comedogenic Our Eye Make-Up.

• I have been looking for an eye make up remover that is gentle and...58 Answers
  • Is this product moisturizing or well it make my face really oily1 Answers
  • How come every time I use these wipes, they burn my face?4 Answers
Simple® Eye Makeup Remover Pads
  • "Eye Makeup remover pads They effectively remove make-up, even waterproof mascara, without stinging or irritating your delicate eyes." in 4 reviews
  • "very effective at removing eye makeup i use 1 to 2 depending on my look for the day but they work wonders and doesn't irritate my eyes " in 3 reviews
  • "I have been having a hard time finding an eye makeup remover that doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes." in 2 reviews
  • "These burn my eye area SO BAD." in 1 review
  • "I'm a big fan of these especially those nights when I'd rather not fully wash my face before bed." in 1 review
Carolyn Z.
Flushing, NY
I got these as an alternative to the regular Simple face makeup remover wipes and I wasn't too impressed, but it does get the job done. These pads can remove my normal pencil liner, but it does take a few rubs to get my tougher eye makeup like my mascara and liquid liners off. Also the size is a bit small so sometimes I would use one for each eye, which I feel is a bit of a waste. I went back to using face wipes to clean off my makeup since I would only need 1 wipe for everything.

This product is best used for a lazy day when you have light makeup on. I use it for when I go to the gym since I only use my pencil liner with no eyeshadow or mascara and it works perfectly.
Kelly S.
I got these because they were on sale at Walgreens. I didn’t have high hopes but I figured what the heck.

I don’t like tugging on my eyes area. I’m getting older so I take every caution not to stress my skin.

I always massage a little Vaseline or mineral oil on my eyelid and lashes before using cleanser and makeup remover.

This wiped the entire eye makeup off - almost 100%.

I do find they dry out a bit. Not completely dry so I should say they lose some of their moisture.

They are effective and don’t cause breakouts on my sensitive skin.
Jessica B.
I cannot express how much I love these! I have been using the Simple exfoliating wipes for nearly two months and my skin has never felt softer or been more clear. The have a rougher side that removes makeup very well and a softer side that is perfect for around the delicate eye area. I have completely stopped using the face wash from my dermatologist and have replaced it with these. The non exfoliating Simple wipes are just ok, but these are AMAZING!!!
Lauren B.
Sanford, FL
I absolutely love these. Periodically they will have them on sale at CVS or Walgreens and I think the price is right. They don’t have any scent so they won’t irritate sensitive skin, and they have a smooth side and a more porous side for removing makeup. I like to use these before I cleanse to get even more make up off, and then of course I use salyzcidic acid after I cleanse. But these are a great first step in removing the caked on make up from the day. They’re great to keep in your gym bag when you get sweaty as well.
Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
I think these are really great eye makeup remover pads for basically anyone. I love that they're natural and gentle. I have extremely sensitive eyes and there are few products that I can use to remove makeup that don't irritate my eyes (most removers leave them watering, stinging, red, swollen) but these work really well for me with no irritation. It takes off all my eye makeup including liner and waterproof mascara very easily. They're fantastic!
Nicole K.
Fitchburg, MA
I do like these a lot because they work well. They really took the make up off with a few swipes! and I wear a good amount of dark liner and mascara. I was interested in these because the make up wipes I usually use are rough on the eyes and they also make my eyes water nonstop! Makes doing my makeup hell 😫. These fortunately did not make my eyes water at all! The only reason they’re not getting five stars is because the material is still a little bit rough for the eyes. Still recommend highly though!
Sincere L.
If you love micellar water to help remove your makeup, then you will love the brand Simple and their Eye Makeup Remover Pads, as well as their own Micellar Water. Some makeup remover cloths are super harsh on your face and can do more damage than good, but these pads are gentle, extra moisturizing, great for sensitive skin, and do an incredible job removing every piece of your makeup. What I love most about these pads is how they don't make your skin feel like you have left over residue sitting on your face afterward. These pads are water-based, much like micellar waters, so you literally feel like you have nothing on your face when you take your makeup off!!! This is an awesome product and I strongly urge everyone to give this brand in general a try!
Amanda L.
Gfafb, ND
Not bad, but not overly impressed that I would buy again. I got these since they contain no rubbing alcohol and are said to be moisturizing. I did find them to be moisturizing, and the wipes plenty wet however I had to use multiple to get makeup off. I marked these down because they are $9/$10 for 30 wipes so if you use daily the price would add up.
delaurean W.
Augusta, GA
I was very skeptical about this product because I am all about another brand of wipes. However, after purchasing the wipes from Wal-Mart and using them. I was pleasantly surprised. They left my face feeling clean and refreshed and the price is not bad at all. It took my makeup off with ease without feeling like I need to scrub my skin off.
Helen E.
Denver, CO
I like these remover wipes but not more than some others (especially garnier). Gets the job done in terms of taking your makeup off but the smell is a bit offputting and these wipes made my skin a bit dry after use which is somewhat uncommon for me. Would not buy again but maybe would recommend to those with extremely oily skin.
Joanna J.
I have been looking for an eye make up remover that is gentle and won't irritate my skin or eyes, can anybody give me their opinion on this make up remover? :)
Cassandra P.
How well do these work? Do they remove eye makeup completely? Is there any stickiness or residue after use??
Katrina M.
My skin is easily irritated, will this product be okay on sensitive skin?
Chloe K.
Are these good for those with sensitive skin.
jessica d.
Yukon, OK
I was wondering if the cloths last awhile or dry out quickly?