BY SIMPLE #19 in Makeup Remover

Sensitive Skin Experts br Kind to Eyes Removes waterproof aascara 1 ProVitamin B5 helps restore, soften smooth 3 No oil no greasy residue 5 No perfumes or dyes 4 No harsh irritants that can upset your skin Vitamin Goodness - for naturally healthy looking skin. Our Eye Make-up Remover, a perfect blend of beneficial ingredients, effectively removes even waterproof mascara. Perfect especially for sensitive skin. Dermatologist tested. Ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Hypoallergenic. Non-comedogenic. Simple skincare contains no animal derived ingredients. Questions?

• What’s your favorite face cleansing and general face prod...6 Answers
  • Just wanted to know if this is oil based...and if it is d...1 Answers
  • I love Simple eye make up remover it removes make up fast...1 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Tabitha R.
Simple is one of my absolute favorite brands to use. They are pretty inexpensive and the quality of their products is outstanding. They also don’t have too many harsh chemicals in their products either which is a bonus. This eye makeup remover is great for getting tough eyeshadow or mascara off. I highly recommend this.
Sirena N.
I like a lot of things from this brand, like their Micellear water and moisturizers, but this is not one of them. It doesn't remove anything! At all! And I do not usually wear heavy makeup for the daytime, so the fact that this can't even remove a bit of mascara and a liner is pretty telling. Try a remover balm instead!
Emilee I.
This stuff is amazing I use all the time to remove my make up and not only is it like a really good make up remover moisturizes so well on your face it doesn’t make you break out it doesn’t leave any residue it is just amazing I really recommend it it’s amazing for your skin let’s do it
Tristyn T.
Removes my eye makeup without irritating my eyes. I purchased this at Walmart for a slightly lower price but can be found at Target too. Simple has simple ingredients that do not harm my skin whatsoever.
Rachel M.
Memphis, TN
Simple eye make up remover will easily clean your eye make up off without leaving an oily residue. Simple is safe for sensitive skin and ir works. A lot of eye make up removers are too harsh for my skin or I have to scrub to get it off. This took it off like a charm so my eyes are clean when I go to bed. It’s important to remove make up so you don’t get eye infections ect.
Camilla Z.
I can get a really good deal on this at Costco, it costs about twice the amount of when it is bought in store, but it comes with a normal size, a size bigger than that, and a small travel size version. Works really well at removing normal makeup, but because it does not have strong oils, it takes a little bit more to remove more waterproof makeup.
Taylor P.
Orlando, FL
I really love this brand, and pretty much everything they come out with. This makeup remover is super gentle, but somehow is also extremely effective. I don't wear a TON of makeup, but I still wear mascara that can be a pain to get off. This makeup remover does it without a problem. It also lasts a really long time!
Elizabeth C.
Robertsdale, AL
Great for sensitive skin and eyes and it works as well as the ones with harsh ingredients. I bought at Walmart and it is comparable to other prices but for a great product. You won't feel greasy and your eye makeup will come right off leaving your lashes clean and refreshed.  Simple® Eye Makeup Remover
Elyse A.
Sparta, MI
I picked this up on a whim because I was in desperate need of more eye makeup remover. Now that I've used it all up, I can say I probably won't repurchase. It worked okay.. I had to hold a cotton pad w product on my eye for quite a while and then still had to work to get my makeup off... Just so so.
Sophie H.
Raleigh, NC
The best eye makeup remover available at the given price...just a little squeeze on a cotton pad or muslin cloth and it removes mascara without harsh rubbing. I don't use waterproof mascara so i can't speak for that, but it definitely works for regular mascara and eyeliner without drying out my eyes
Denice R.
Is this for sensitive skin?
TAMRA H.
BENTONVILLE, AR
Is this oily?
Brandy T.
Muncie, IN
Is this oily?
bethany s.
Wayne, WV
Does this eye make up remover burn your eyes?