Add a Photo

By SIMPLE
#7 in Makeup Remover

New. Removes Water Proof Mascara Kind to Eyes. 2 Vitamins:  Pro-Vitamin B5 & Vitamin E. No Alcohol or Oil. Non-Drying, No Greasy Residue. No Artificial Perfume or Dyes. No Harsh Irritants That Can Upset Your Skin. Simple Goodness For Natural Healthy Looking Skin. Dermatologist & Ophthalmologist Tested. Safe For Sensitive Eyes & Contact Lens Wearers. Hypoallergenic & Non-Comedogenic Our Eye Make-Up.

Photos (70)
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Martinez, ca

Okay let me start by saying I have a love/hate relationship with this product.

I used to use the neutrogena makeup wipes and I thought they were going to be my favorite, but then I randomly decided one day I wanted to try these out and I have been hooked on them ever since.

LOVE: I love this product because it does do a good job at removing my makeup, including my full coverage foundations, to glitters, shimmers, and my waterproof mascaras.  They also don't have a bad scent to them, they don't causing burning or stinging unless I rub them on my eyes to harshly, but that happens with many wipes.  They do not break out my skin which is amazing especially knowing I have sensitive skin.

HATE: The main reason I am not a fan of this product is, the towel itself doesn't seem to have enough product on it, which then makes it feel dry and I end up having to use so much more wipes to get the job done.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.

Okay let me start by saying I have a love/hate relationship with this product.

Tajha D.
Tajha D.

Containing Pro-Vitamin B5 & Vitamin E (which are both great for healthy skin!) these wipes have no alcohol or oil, which is nice because it leaves you with 0 alterations to your natural skin type. So if you have oily skin, it will remove all makeup/dirt/extra oils without drying your pores and leaving you with the chaffed look. Where as, if you have dry skin it will simply clean your pores and give you that healthier look/touch without clogging your pores with unnecessary added oils. Made with 0 artificial perfumes/dyes. The only thing I've found that others may not like is the fact that it's non-drying, so when using the wipes you do have to allow time for your skin to dry naturally (air dry), doesn't take but a minute or two and is honestly wayyy better for your skin than "quick dry" chemicals that could be added. GREAT product!
Mileyah L.
Mileyah L.
Citrus Hts, CA

Seriously love these, I am so so sensitive with around my eyes especially that when I tried these I had already tried a dozen others and had given up all hope. But I saw these at my costco and figured why not, if anything they are great about returning things. So Once I used these I learned a few things 1) it takes 2-4 to do a really good job to remove my makeup (esp. mascara) and 2) the price is so worth it, esp a 3 pack from costco and 3) I wash my face gently after using, though you don't have to. And then I moisturize. Its only burned me a few times and even then very lightly to the point where I think it was more my face cream or something else. Believe me I've been burned enough by these types of facial cloths from other brands to know the difference and it was never any kind of burning like the other brands!
Dianne R.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY

This was the first Simple product I tried and it turned me into a believer of the entire brand. I like that they are small pads that are designed for the eyes so that they won't be contaminated by any other part of the face, not that that's a huge deal to most people. I'm just weird that way. The pads were moist through the entire pack, without being too saturated at the top or dry at the bottom as happens with other brands. Although they're sticky adhesive doesn't stick as well as other brands so it doesn't always stay sealed and have the potential to dry out. That happened with several packs of the facial wipes, which has highly disappointing. Other than that, I like this product a lot. It does not burn or irritate my eyes and one pad will do the job for even the greatest eye make-up challenge.
Know My Stuff R.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY

These skin care wipes make my face feel refreshed, clean, soft, and moisturized. They are so easy to use and to carry with me when I travel. My face never feels oily or greasy like some wipes leave you feeling. I have sensitive skin and I had no problems with breakouts or any types of skin rashes. I think #SimpleSkincare.com should be proud of the #Simple Micellar Makeup Remover Wipes that they have created. I think anyone who uses them will agree they don't have an overbearing odor and they leave you feeling simply refreshed! I did receive mine from Simple Micellar Makeup Remover Wipes & @influenster to try for free and review but, the opinions are mine. #Contest #TastetheWaters. Pick some up today and give them a try and see how simply refreshed your skin feels! -

Sarah D.
Sarah D.

While these wipes are smaller than I expected, they do a decent job of removing eye makeup. My primary concern was sensitivity, as my skin reacts to everything. These are great from that standpoint. I had no redness after, no stinging, no tightening of my skin. There is also no oily residue after use. They are not heavily scented, which is also a big plus to me.

I likely wouldn't purchase them, though, as they are overpriced for what they are, and they don't completely remove my liquid eyeliner. I have bottled eye makeup removers that, while oilier, completely remove my makeup. I am more likely to continue using that remover over these pads. I think for traveling they would be ideal, though, and if you are in need of convenience these would be nice.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.

These are a must have at my house! For years I used a washcloth to take off my makeup (I know, the horrors!) but I wanted to use something softer and better for my skin. I have tried several makeup wipes and all of them will take off face makeup but my eyes are so easily irritated, I struggled to find something that would work well and not leave my eyes burning for an hour afterward. Enter Simple Eye Makeup Remover Wipes. They are strong enough to take off the toughest waterproof mascara but gentle enough that my eyes do not burn and sting. Word to the wise--do not skimp and buy the store-brand version of these! It is a completely different formula and isn't as gentle on your eyes.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Silver Spring, MD

These pads are efficient at removing makeup without harsh scrubbing; if your skin is dry and sensitive, like mine, they feel fairly soothing, without a nasty residue left behind. They are especially convenient for traveling - fewer articles to bring, and they don't count as liquid if you're only taking a carry-on. My only real quibbles with these are minor: first, per use, these cost quite a bit more than liquid removers that require cotton balls, which can add up over time; second, I'm not a huge fan in general of cucumber scents - this one isn't really obtrusive, but it does make me feel a bit like I'm still in the mid-1990s with Bath & Body cucumber-melon lotion.
Steph C.
Steph C.

These work okay to remove eye makeup. They aren't the best. I would not recommend these if you use waterproof eye makeup because it would take a few of these to remove the liner or mascara. The ones I bought were a little too dry and rough for my eyes. I did not like that. They weren't as moist as other Simple wipes, and because of that, I had to use multiple pads to remove the makeup. These also caused a little bit of irritation on the outer part of my eye. It did not burn, but it did turn red. I have used other Simple wipes and removers, but this one is not the best. I would recommend using the Simple Micellar water. It removes makeup including waterproof makeup.
Joanna J.
Joanna J.

I have been looking for an eye make up remover that is gentle and won't irritate my skin or eyes, can anybody give me their opinion on this make up remover? :)
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.

How well do these work? Do they remove eye makeup completely? Is there any stickiness or residue after use??
Katrina M.
Katrina M.

My skin is easily irritated, will this product be okay on sensitive skin?
Chloe K.
Chloe K.

Are these good for those with sensitive skin.
jessica d.
jessica d.
Yukon, OK

I was wondering if the cloths last awhile or dry out quickly?