BY SIMPLE

Our Exfoliating Facial Wipes gently lift dead skin cells to leave your skin revived and revitalized, plus they contain a perfect blend of our purest possible skin loving ingredients with added vitamins.

Alison A.
Centralia, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’d like to give this product all 5 stars, but I took one off for the amount of wipes for the price. They do offer 2-packs from time to time; which makes it a better value versus purchasing a single one. These wipes work really well, they give you that added gentle exfoliation versus the non-exfoliating ones. It’s not a full on exfoliator, but works well providing it’s in a wipe form. The formula cleans well, yet is non-irritating and gentle enough to use everyday, as is their other facial cleansing products. These are good for all skin types and especially great for sensitive skin. Some products on the market intended for sensitive skin doesn’t seem to clean as well as the regular formula, but these work just as good! They are perfect for on the go and/or to take with you on vacation, etc. If you don’t want to take the whole package; which is conveniently small yet the wipes aren’t, you can put some in a resealable baggie. As far as their resealable packaging, it holds up through to the end, not like some that loses it’s stickiness over time and won’t stay sealed. So your wipes stay moist and don’t dry out. I definitely recommend this product, just keep an eye out for the two-pack.
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was pleasantly surprised with how effective these were and that they did not break me out. I bought these when I ran out of my usual makeup remover and didn't have time to get it so I got these to tide me over. I ended up actually really liking them. They're gentle enough exfoliation for a makeup removing wipe and still effective enough to take off thick makeup. I also have incredibly sensitive skin and a lot of makeup wipes break me out but these did not! I will certainly be keeping some on hand.
Kendall K.
Indiana
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like how these are gentle but still exfoliate my fave effectively. I don’t use them every day, but they are nice if my skin is feeling a little dull and I just need a little something extra. They also don’t burn, which I was kind of wondering about. I’ve been very impressed with almost everything I’ve tried from the Simple brand. It’s been great for my dry, sensitive skin!
Ashley B.
Tioga, PA
I really like the Simple Exfoliating Facial Wipes for cleansing and exfoliating my face! They are soft and gentle with my skin while still removing dirt from my face. The smell isn’t overpowering at all. Price point is great for the product. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a simple and effective way to exfoliate!
Komila N.
Oak Harbor, WA
They’re okay, I got them on sale to try but I’m not honestly too impressed. They have ridges in the wipes but they dry out incredibly quickly. Unless you’re buying the on sale I would not pay the full price.
Alexandra L.
Westminster, MD
Love this brand! Doesn’t clog my pores it leaves my face feeling clean and fresh every time I use them. I do splash a little water on my face after using them just to rinse away anything it missed! 10/10 recommend
Yanni A.
Port Orange
I use these on days I am being lazy and don’t really want to exfoliate my face m! These are so convenient and work so well! I wish they had a better opening because after a few uses the opening adhesive gets messed up and the wipes can dry out but other than that they are great
Ashley S.
Ypsilanti, MI
I am not a fan of these wipes. I know that they are “exfoliating” wipes, but they are incredibly harsh on the skin. Also do not rely on them to help remove makeup because your face will be rubbed raw before that happens. Not one of my favorite products.
Lauren T.
La Palma, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use many Simple products because I have sensitive skin and Simple products have always worked for me. After trying the Simple Exfoliating Wipes, I found that I prefer the original formula of wipes better. The original formula leaves my skin feeling super clean.
victoria R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a person that sweats a lot in the heat so i need to always care face wipes so i can at least feel refreshed. I love these wipes they are gentle enough that they don’t dry my skin but strong enough that my face doesn’t feel nasty after using it
Adriana L.
Palm Coast, FL
This product work in sensitive skin?
Jen K.
Toronto , Ontario
How does the wipe exfoliate? Does it have micro beads like other product or is the wipe itself a little rough? I want to try these as I have sensitive skin.
Ashley S.
Somerset, MA
How do these compare to the original simple cleansing wipes? Are they super harsh? Whats some major differences?
Karla O.
I would like to know if this actually work and if it is affordable
Christina S.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Did anyone feel these wipes were too rough on their skin. My face stood red for quite a while after using the wipes

Walmart