BY SIMPLE #80 in Face Wipes

Our Exfoliating Facial Wipes gently lift dead skin cells to leave your skin revived and revitalized, plus they contain a perfect blend of our purest possible skin loving ingredients with added vitamins.

Buy on Walgreens*
Alison A.
Pahrump, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’d like to give this product all 5 stars, but I took one off for the amount of wipes for the price. They do offer 2-packs from time to time; which makes it a better value versus purchasing a single one. These wipes work really well, they give you that added gentle exfoliation versus the non-exfoliating ones. It’s not a full on exfoliator, but works well providing it’s in a wipe form. The formula cleans well, yet is non-irritating and gentle enough to use everyday, as is their other facial cleansing products. These are good for all skin types and especially great for sensitive skin. Some products on the market intended for sensitive skin doesn’t seem to clean as well as the regular formula, but these work just as good! They are perfect for on the go and/or to take with you on vacation, etc. If you don’t want to take the whole package; which is conveniently small yet the wipes aren’t, you can put some in a resealable baggie. As far as their resealable packaging, it holds up through to the end, not like some that loses it’s stickiness over time and won’t stay sealed. So your wipes stay moist and don’t dry out. I definitely recommend this product, just keep an eye out for the two-pack.
Lynsey S.
Bigelow, AR
So basically i am totally in love with these cleansing wipes. One side is scrubby/exfoliating and the other is soft and gentle. There's no harsh smells, it doesn't burn or dry my skin out. It's perfect for traveling or to keep on you because you can literally wash your face anywhere. The only reason I didn't give a full 5 stars is because there's so few wipes per pack. I still think they're worth the price but more wipes for the price would be preferable.
Ashley M.
Tekonsha , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Now when I first bought these I hated them but it was all I could afford at the time. The first time I used these I was upset because it felt so incredibly ruff on my skin But I only use these when I put on my makeup I use it to help get all those dry patches off and I also use it to exfoliate and remove my lipstick and eye makeup and these ended up being a perfect pick for me
Jay 💖.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried these a while back from a friend giving me a package she'd accidentally bought,and I didn't really like them. Now,I do have sensitive combination skin that only has a few dry patches,but these were much too rough for my skin and irritated them! It did remove my dead/dry skin though,but I personally wouldn't repurchase this product. Maybe if you have super dry skin that isn't sensitive,or if you used these on your feet or something,you could like them. They're just not for me,personally. The package also dried out fairly quickly,and I was super careful to seal it up properly after each use,so that's also something to keep in mind.
Komila N.
Oak harbor, WA
They’re okay, I got them on sale to try but I’m not honestly too impressed. They have ridges in the wipes but they dry out incredibly quickly. Unless you’re buying the on sale I would not pay the full price.
Chantelle R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love these Exfoliating Facial Wipes so much! During the summer months when we hike the mountains or explore the city, I like to bring these with me to get rid of all of the after-sweat dirt. My skin is sensitive so other exfoliating products would leave my face red and burning for a while after. It works great and doesn't make my skin burn or feel irritated. I have had no issues with this product and would definitely recommend this to anyone.
HOPE T.
Charlotte, NC
I really love these wipes. The smell and the feeling of a good wipe down in the evening is something I look forward to during the day. I usually take my makeup off with this and then go through to wash and do my nightly routine
Stefanie M.
Alden, NY
Product did the job of feeling like it was cleansing my face but didn’t really feel like it was exfoliating my skin. The smell was nice and refreshing. Effective minus the exfoliation. Scrubby could be “rougher”
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Jennifer M.
Destrehan, LA
I keep these at my bf’s house! He uses them too! This is definitely one of my favorite wipes! I prefer wipes for days where I’m rushing and this does the job as the face wash! Loveee it!
Adriana L.
Palm Coast, FL
This product work in sensitive skin?
Ashley S.
Somerset, MA
How do these compare to the original simple cleansing wipes? Are they super harsh? Whats some major differences?
Jen K.
Toronto , Ontario
How does the wipe exfoliate? Does it have micro beads like other product or is the wipe itself a little rough? I want to try these as I have sensitive skin.
Karla O.
I would like to know if this actually work and if it is affordable
Christina S.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Did anyone feel these wipes were too rough on their skin. My face stood red for quite a while after using the wipes