BY SIMPLE

Our Exfoliating Facial Wipes gently lift dead skin cells to leave your skin revived and revitalized, plus they contain a perfect blend of our purest possible skin loving ingredients with added vitamins.

Chantelle R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these Exfoliating Facial Wipes so much! During the summer months when we hike the mountains or explore the city, I like to bring these with me to get rid of all of the after-sweat dirt. My skin is sensitive so other exfoliating products would leave my face red and burning for a while after. It works great and doesn't make my skin burn or feel irritated. I have had no issues with this product and would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Alexis S.
Phoenix
Leaves my face feeling soft and clean after working in a greasy restaurant all night. Package is nice looking as well as easy to open. It’s quiet to open so I don’t wake the baby in the connecting room. Will keep using.
Kayla C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that I can feel good about using the Simple brand because of their ingredients. It's also great that they are frequently on sale at drug stores. I do enjoy these wipes but not as much as the original. I can't use these every day as they are too exfoliating for me and they don't remove makeup very well but they are good for a few times a week.
Rosalinda O.
Mesquite , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes are amazing at taking all the makeup off, even the hardest to take off. They are soft, thick, and the perfect size. I will for sure keep using these wipes. And the ingredients that are in it are good for your skin
sammie f.
Blue Island, IL
Everyday cleansing can be harsh on skin. Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes are merciless on makeup yet softer than silk, designed for sensitive skin. The improved cleansing facial wipes are made of softer than silk fibres, gentle cleansers, purified water and skin-loving ingredients such as Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E. It lifts away dirt, grease, impurities and makeup effectively, even waterproof mascara, while instantly hydrating your skin. Does not dry out, irritate skin, or leave residue. Skin is left feeling thoroughly clean, fresh and instantly hydrated.
The new improved packaging incorporates the aqua-lock technology which helps prevent the cleansing facial wipes from drying out so every wipe stays fresh and effective, even the last one. Convenient and quick-to-use, these facial wipes are indispensable addition to any makeup bag, gym kit and bathroom to give a gentle cleanse or touch-up for naturally healthy-looking skin every day, wherever you are.
As with all Simple products, there are no artificial dyes, no alcohol, no harsh chemicals and no perfume that can upset your skin, perfect for even sensitive skin. Dermatologically tested and approved.
For best results
Gently wipe Simple Kind to Skin Facial Cleansing Wipes over eyelids, face, neck and even lips to cleanse the skin. Mascara won’t budge Hold the wipe over stubborn areas for a few seconds before wiping. Stop your wipes drying out by remembering to reseal the pack. Throw used wipes in the bin DO NOT FLUSH The environment will be thankful for it.

Gently cleanses skin of impurities and unclogs pores, in the convenience of a facial wipe
      Instantly refreshes and hydrates your face leaving skin feeling clean and refreshed
     Contain no artificial colours, no perfume, no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin
      Leave no greasy residue
       New aqua-lockprevents the wipes from drying out so even the last wipe is as fresh as the first
       Dermatologically tested and approved

basic care sensitive, normal, basic cleansing, makeup removal Face,  Contains Vitamin B5, dye-free, Dermatologist Tested no fragrance

Report incorrect product information
Riane Y.
First things first: do NOT try to remove your eye makeup with this product. The texture is way too harsh to be rubbing your eyes with. However, it is a very good exfoliator at a very good price. The ingredients are beneficial to the skin and it does a good job of truly getting rid of all the "ick"!
Kristy C.
Concord, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Simple products because they don’t irritate my skin and they work great. The wipes easily remove my heavy makeup and make my skin feel refreshed and bright. I use the exfoliating wipes since I always need exfoliation and don’t do it enough! These wipes are a staple in my bathroom cabinet.
Rachel O.
I like how to wipes were textured for exfoliation but I don’t think this worked very well. It didn’t even remove makeup especially mascara which I think should be first and foremost in a face wipe, because how would it be cleansing my skin if it isn’t even removing surface debris
Jordan H.
Elwood
Beauty Junkie Expert
 was great. I loved the product. I would definitely buy again. I love this company. I have never felt better. The packaging was great. It arrived in a great time. It definitely met my expectations. I would definitely buy it more. It is awesome. I recommend the product.
Courtney S.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cheap and effective, and definitely a staple in my beauty routine. I can find it almost anywhere and is easy to purchase. It clears my skin up easily and keeps it clear, as long as I continue using it. Great price for what you get. I recommend it to everyone.
Adriana L.
Palm Coast, FL
This product work in sensitive skin?
Christina S.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Did anyone feel these wipes were too rough on their skin. My face stood red for quite a while after using the wipes
Jen K.
Toronto , Ontario
How does the wipe exfoliate? Does it have micro beads like other product or is the wipe itself a little rough? I want to try these as I have sensitive skin.
Karla O.
I would like to know if this actually work and if it is affordable
Ashley S.
Somerset, MA
How do these compare to the original simple cleansing wipes? Are they super harsh? Whats some major differences?