BY SIMPLE

Our Exfoliating Facial Wipes gently lift dead skin cells to leave your skin revived and revitalized, plus they contain a perfect blend of our purest possible skin loving ingredients with added vitamins.

• I would like to know if this actually work and if it is affordable6 Answers
  • This might be difficult since things smell differ...Be the first to answer!
  • How do these compare to the cleansing facial wipes? 1 Answers
Ann B.
Ann B.
Portville, NY
I have combination skin and these exfoliating wipes are great for removing makeup and exfoliating without drying out my skin or making my face oily. I use them along with the regular cleansing wipes that this brand makes. They don't sting like other wipes. They are effective at removing makeup and exfoliating withput irritating my skin. I did find them to be a little pricey at CVS, but I used a coupon and bought them during a sale. I'm now hooked and don't mind spending a few extra bucks to get these at regular price! I did a test between my old cleansing wipes and these. I used the old ones and thought my face was clean. Then used the Simple exfoliating wipes and got even more makeup off!
CC K.
CC K.
Westbury, NY
I bought the Simple Exfoliating Facial wipes twice and I think that it is a great thing to keep by your bedside for those lazy nights where you just don't feel like washing your face but you really, really know that you should. I am able to take all my makeup off like this and don't have to worry about breaking out because I didn't rinse this off - it is not irritating at all. Not sure how much "exfoliating" is going on despite the "exfoliation" that is naturally happening from rubbing a cloth around your face. Nit pickiness aside, I like this product and think that it is reasonably priced.
Elizabeth g.
Elizabeth g.
I love these wipes so much. I was at the drug store looking at the Neutrogena wipes which I love and I saw that simple had exfoliating wipes. It is very hard to find good ones that don't fall apart as you are using them. These are the bomb!! Their exfoliating beads in the wipes are ruff enough to get all the dead skin and dirt off my very dry face which other wipes leave behind but don't dry out my skin more. You can find them at any drugstore and they aren't very expensive. I love love love. Go buy now!!
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Kansas City, MO
There were no harsh chemicals or anything, which made it nice to sensitive skin. The biggest downside was that different packages were never consistent. Either the wipes were too rough for skin, or they were not very exfoliating at all. You'll definitely need some moisturizer after using these or you're left feeling very dry. When you get a good pack that has the right amount to exfoliate your skin perfectly, then it's worth it. Most times though, it's a let down on the quality.
Joanna D.
Joanna D.
Eldersburg, MD
I truly love these wipes . The little "dots" really help to clean your face . I keep these in my gym bag . For cleaning my make up off before classes . I love that they are natural. The "dotted" side does a great job of taking off eye makeup as well! They are delicate on my skin which is so important to me as I have skin that breaks out very easily. I would recommend these to any woman who needs to cleanse their face quickly and wants a product that will be gentle every time.
Anna M.
Anna M.
I love these for the lazy days when I don't want to put a lot of effort into exfoliating the skin. Now I don't use this everyday I tend to use it once a week or when I'm feeling particularly dry. The formula doesn't dry out the skin and gently removes dead skin from the face. Although it's awesome for the face my favorite use for it is to exfoliate my lips before applying a lip product. Super easy to use and easier to travel with than a scrub or chemical exfoliant.
Allie V.
Allie V.
Columbus, OH
Didn't super love these wipes. Bought a pack of them and just continued to use them because I didn't want to just pitch them.

Pros: decent price, removed most of my makeup, smelled pretty good.

Cons: they felt so harsh on my skin, not very hydrating, would leave my skin feeling dry and irritated.

They seem to work great for some people, but I don't recommend these. I'd pay the extra .50 or $1 to get something that feels better and hydrates your face better.
Karla G.
Karla G.
Murrieta , CA
These wipes are perfect for removing all makeup from your face. They are gentle on your eyes and are even safe to use to remove stubborn eye makeup. I like the exfoliating texture of the wipe because it gives a deeper clean than the regular simple wipes. It really traps all makeup residue. It feels a little though on the skin on first but they are gentle and non-irritating. They leave skin feeling fresh, clean, firm, and moisturized.
Tishana T.
Tishana T.
I tried these on a recent trip and I was not disappointed! The gentle exfoliating texture of the wipe was excellent and wasn't hard on my skin. I mostly use these as a refresher during flights or in hot weather but I even used them in the morning to wash my face! I will repurchase these! I just wish they'd make them smaller... or I could just cut them in half but how can I get them back in the package? ūüėÜ
Erin R.
Erin R.
Wellness Guru Expert
These were not my favorite face cleaning wipes that I've used. They did fine taking off my makeup but was disappointed with the exfoliating part of the wipes. You could feel the texture when using the wipes but I really wasn't able to feel or tell a difference in how my skin was afterwards. I wouldn't buy the exfoliating wipes again but would buy the brand's regular makeup remover wipes.
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
Palm Coast, FL
This product work in sensitive skin?
Karla O.
Karla O.
I would like to know if this actually work and if it is affordable
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Somerset, MA
How do these compare to the original simple cleansing wipes? Are they super harsh? Whats some major differences?
Jen K.
Jen K.
Toronto , Ontario
How does the wipe exfoliate? Does it have micro beads like other product or is the wipe itself a little rough? I want to try these as I have sensitive skin.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Did anyone feel these wipes were too rough on their skin. My face stood red for quite a while after using the wipes