BY SIMPLE #5 in Facial Cleansers

Everyday cleansing can be harsh on skin. Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes are merciless on makeup yet softer than silk, designed for sensitive skin. The improved cleansing facial wipes are made of softer than silk fibres, gentle cleansers, purified water and skin-loving ingredients such as Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E. It lifts away dirt, grease, impurities and makeup effectively, even waterproof mascara, while instantly hydrating your skin. Does not dry out, irritate skin, or leave residue. Skin is left feeling thoroughly clean, fresh and instantly hydrated. The new improved packaging incorporates the aqua-lock technology which helps prevent the cleansing facial wipes from drying out so every wipe stays fresh and effective, even the last one. Convenient and quick-to-use, these facial wipes are indispensable addition to any makeup bag, gym kit and bathroom to give a gentle cleanse or touch-up for naturally healthy-looking skin every day, wherever you are. As with all Simple products, there are no artificial dyes, no alcohol, no harsh chemicals and no perfume that can upset your skin, perfect for even sensitive skin. Dermatologically tested and approved. For best results: Gently wipe Simple Kind to Skin Facial Cleansing Wipes over eyelids, face, neck and even lips to cleanse the skin. Mascara won't budge? Hold the wipe over stubborn areas for a few seconds before wiping. Stop your wipes drying out by remembering to reseal the pack. Throw used wipes in the bin; DO NOT FLUSH. The environment will be thankful for it. see more...

• Has anyone noticed any issues with eyelashes falling out after us...4 Answers
  • How good are these face wipes?6 Answers
  • I noticed that this product has some questionable ingredients... ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Caitlin M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What can I say? I have about three packs of these in my possession right this second. I toss them in my gym bag for removing makeup before workouts and sweat after. I use them each morning to cleanse my face before makeup. I use them at night to take of makeup when I'm too lazy to use makeup remover. I use them all.the.time.

These are some of the best I've tried and are super gentle on my combo skin. I can use them when I'm breaking out and when I'm dry and flaky.

They're one of my holy grail products for sure!
Rachel H.
Lawrenceville, GA
These wipes are great. The cloths are soft but have a bit of a texture to them that seems to grab the makeup and oils. I have very sensitive skin and eyes so most makeup remover cloths irritate me. These do not. They do the job! Especially since I travel quite a bit with my job and personal life. These are so easy to just throw in a ziplock bag (see next paragraph) and throw in the suitcase without having to worry about another thing going in my liquids bag. That little bag fills up quick.

Now, what would really make this product perfect is for the manufacturer to go back to the hard plastic close top (like you see on baby wipes that are in a soft plastic package) The adhesive flap works for a while but then stops closing securely...leaving dried out cloths. I don't wear makeup everyday and maybe that's why the closure keeps popping open but it seems like after a week or so of use, the flap pops open more than staying closed. I've started storing with the pack on it's top or in a ziplock bag just to keep it from popping open during storage.
Kourtney S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve tried many face wipes & these are the best. No arguing. I wish the packaging was different. I need to get a wipe container I suppose. The sticker doesn’t always stick back well so I sit the pack in my drawer upside down. It works fine. Even with that issues in packaging, they don’t dry out. They don’t break my skin out like other wipes have. I’ve tried wipes that are too dry, not enough product in the wipe & ive tried some that are way too moist. But these are the perfect medium. You can’t go wrong with these. I recommend to everyone especially if you have sensitive skin.
Elycia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these wipes. They are so easy to find, as they are a drug store item. And they do such a great job at making my face feel clean after a long day! I usually use theses when I am traveling, and I have a long day of flights. I use this to take off my makeup so I don’t have to bring a liquid face wash with me. The best part is it is so gentle! It doesn’t make my skin feel tight or dry in any way.
Jen M.
Goleta, CA
I bought a two pack of these Simple wipes from Ulta on sale right before I left for the Caribbean on vacation. and OMG, I'm so upset I hadn't used them before..They are perfect in every way. Great for all skin types, ESPECIALLY sensitive, no scent and they remove even the most stubborn of waterproof liners and mascara. My boyfriend even took a liking to them for refreshing on the plane and getting a fresh face from hiking in the humidity. I will continue to repurchase these, as they are a new staple in my skin care regimen. Thanks, Simple!
Abby M.
Mankato
I am a huge fan of Simple skin products. The major reason being they truly are simple! I use these face wipes every single day, morning and night. My skin has never been more clear. These wipes removal all of my make up at the end of the day and make me feel totally refreshed when I use one in the morning!I love that the wipes are simple so I dont have to feel a soapy residue on my face afterwards! They leave you with such a healthy and clean feel. I absolutely cannot live without the exfoliating Simple face wipes. This is the only product I use to exfoliate my face and its so easy to tackle problem areas when you need to! I dont know what I would do without them.Love this brand, love this product!
Tiffany K.
Liberty
I was excited to try this when I saw it was a cleanser without so many chemicals in it,so I decided to give it a shot. I got to the car and immediately opened it and grabbed a wipe to try,because it was a hot day and my face just felt grimy.I loved the scent it had and thought it was pleasant,but not overwhelming. Then I proceeded to clean my face and I started having an unpleasant reaction.It was almost like a stinging sensation,so I stopped using them immediately and ended up giving them away.I'm not sure why I had this reaction,but I don't think I will use them again.I will say that they were affordably priced and comes in a good sized package with many wipes.
Arielle M.
Brighton , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The number one thing I like about these simple cleansing wipes is that they don't irritate my skin. I used to love the neutrogena ones but then they started stinging my eyes and irritating my skin. These wipes take off all my makeup, even waterproof makeup. They are cheap and last a while. I would repurchase these wipes.
Kaela L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes were so gentle and absolutely took off every bit of my make up! My skin felt very clean and refreshed after cleaning my face and it felt very moisturized! Just a tip though, if you usually battle with oily skin just rinse your face with water after and your face should be soft & clean with no excess oil left behind!
Debby W.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes easily get all makeup off including the waterproof eye makeup. No scent. It's gentle. I don't have to work hard to get all my makeup off. Some wipes leave my skin stinging and burning and even drying out my skin but this one was good to my face. I bought it as a 3 pack from BJs.
Hiba A.
Cookeville, TN
Are these oily at all and are they good?
Tyler H.
Jackson, MS
I like to wear heavy make up some days And when I try to Take it off it's a struggle and it take a long time to do it so I was wondering would this be a simpler process if I use these wipes
Katherine N.
Nampa, ID
Do they remove mascara very well?
Pa C.
Are these worth it and better than neutrogena wipes?
Tequila C.
How good are these face wipes?