Simple® Cleansing Facial Wipes

Our Cleansing Facial Wipes refresh and nourish your skin plus remove waterproof mascara. Our wipes contain a perfect blend of our purest possible skin loving ingredients with an added vitamin.

Do these wipes have fragrance?
I Have been looking into trying these, but am curious what the difference between these and the micellar water ones are?
Start your review of Simple® Cleansing Facial Wipes!
Orosi , CA
Simple® Cleansing Facial Wipes uploaded by Cristina N.
My favorite facial wipes ever . They are super gentle on the skin and they take care of stubborn mascara. If u have sensitive skin definitely use this facial wipes . I use the simple skincare products for my skincare routine which are the Simple® Hydrating Light Moisturizer, Simple® Kind to Skin Micellar Cleansing Water, Simple® Moisturizing Facial Wash and the Simple® Lingettes nettoyantes Kind to Skin. Received these products complimentary of @simpleskinus as part of the #SimpleOnTheGo #ChooseKindness Challenge.
Johnson City, TN
Simple® Cleansing Facial Wipes uploaded by Brandye R.
Purchased at: Target
My 16 year-old son has suffered from acne since he was about 13 it was so bad that we tried proactive we tried curology Clean & Clear witch hazel Neutrogena everything! Finally I took him to a doctor that prescribed antibiotics and that simple face wash simple moisturizer and simple facial wipes my son Caidin has a great complexion now he has less break outs since using these facial wipes that were recommended to us by his doctor. I have also became quite fond of them the only place around here in my town in Tennessee that I've been able to find the entire SIMPLE line is at Target they're not expensive I think $5 plus tax for any of the brands products. I use these locks throughout the day I have a very oily complexion and I have noticed that I have not had as many breakouts or blemishes for some reason now that I'm almost 40 my face wants to break out again especially around that time of the month. Highly recommend this product I found that it is really great for me I have extremely oily skin. Simple® Cleansing Facial Wipes
columbus
Simple® Cleansing Facial Wipes uploaded by Mikayla P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
these face wipes are great for starting the process of removing your makeup, but definitely won’t remove it all. they feel more like baby wipes than they do makeup wipes. i picked up the scented ones with aloe from walgreens and they smell great but the actual pay off of the makeup removal wasn’t there for me. because of the scent, i wouldn’t recommend to anyone with sensitive skin. they’re not a total bust tho! i love to use them to wipe off the top layer of makeup which saves me from going through my good wipes quickly (and money!) they’re not my favorite but i’ll definitely use them until they’re gone. ps: i’ve never tried the originals pictured above. my review is for the SimplePleasures scented face wipes with aloe.
Clearwater , FL
Simple® Cleansing Facial Wipes uploaded by Sabrina S.
Purchased at: Target
I like to keep makeup wipes on hand in my bathroom, makeup bag, vanity, car... a truly multipurpose product that I use daily. I like the Simple line. Their products are great for sensitive skin and the ingredients are, well, simple. I love that these were fragrance free and super gentle on my skin. I also liked the texture of cloth itself. I find that some cloths are too textured and can seem rough on my sensitive skin and some are on the other side of the spectrum and are too slick, which just moves the dirt around. While one wipe was sufficient at removing excess oil and dirt on no makeup days, removing makeup in general was a struggle with this wipe and for that reason, I would not reccomend these for makeup removal. These aren't super wet, which I think is needed for removing a full face of makeup. These worked well for no makeup days or as just a refresh wipe. They didn't leave behind a film like I've noticed some wipes do. For me, I just wish they were more saturated for makeup removal.
Vallejo, CA
1,628 reviews
Simple® Cleansing Facial Wipes uploaded by Toni Marie D.
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like using these.face wipes since I received a package of them.in a subscription box. I like that they are gentle on my skin and doesnt irritate my skin.or turns it red when my taking off.my makeup. I prefer the the sensitive skin wipes because they are ve rrd y gentle and hypoallergenic. I find that it hard to get some makeup off, but these wipes work well to remove my make and my skin not not red afterwards..
Warren, OH
Simple® Cleansing Facial Wipes uploaded by Danielle E.
Simple® Cleansing Facial Wipes uploaded by Danielle E.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite. I am able to use them quickly and efficiently if I need to. They are not expensive. I did recieve these complimentary but have since purchased them again because I liked them so much! I definitely would recommend to anyone because it doesnt leave a film on your face. Your face truly feels clean #cleanbeauty #mybeautyawards #winningstreak I love the Simple® Kind to Skin Micellar Cleansing Water #bettertogether #skincare #skincaresecret #skincareroutine #momlife #shoppingspree #gamechanger #shoppinghaul #girlpower #zenden #beautyoverhaul
Bonneau, SC
This brand or the store brand to this product are so amazing. Anything extra would be irritating if you are using a whole routine bc the point of these are to remove dirt oil and makeup. If you need a exfoliator you need to have that as a part of your routine and not just something extra added to your full routine. I use these after workouts, on the way home from the beach and to remove my makeup prior to my routine They would be a great handy tool to have if you are camping or in a spot where you really need to wash your face and dont have access to water. They are just what the name say SIMPLE. Nothing more than needed or less than needed. Adding too many steps can damage and reverse the outcome you are looking for, which to everybody is just a fresh hydrated clean face!
Hemet, CA
I literally do like things as 'simple " as possible. If it's a day I have been around the house and haven't done anything to my face...and add to it that I may be tired or hurting with my lupus. About the last thing I want to do is bend over a sink to wash my face. These absolutely help me get my skin clean and ready to put all my night lotions on but save me effort too on the days It just seems to hard to care for my skin properly. I don't think they are great for use all the time, unless of course you have perfect skin that never breaks out, but for a quick "wash" like I need sometimes or perhaps in the summer if you wake up oily and want to get clean before starting the day, I think they are wonderful!
Alvin , TX
Simple® Cleansing Facial Wipes uploaded by kim A.
I have seen a few influencers rave about these wipes, so when I saw them in my local Tj maxx I grabbed a couple of different packs. I use cleansing wipes everyday and have tried many different brands and types, these did not impress me. I'm not sure if it's because I had such high expectations because of the rave reviews or if I'm just used to my regular cleansing wipes. They were soft but I didnt feel they cleaned my face that well. There was no scent to them and almost the whole pack was kind of dry. I did try more than one pack with the same results. If I had purchased these at full price I would have returned the unused packs. I feel there are cheaper and better cleansing wipes out there.
Lowell, MA
Simple® Cleansing Facial Wipes uploaded by Rosie Q.
I am in love with these facial wipes! To the point where I'm running low and I’m saving it for a really heavy makeup day to use. It wipes off the majority of my full makeup off, and even the waterproof mascara without having to rub it until my lids to the point where it's irritating them. Just wiping motion and it doesn't completely strip the natural oils off my skin which is fantastic. I still would double cleanse after, but a lot of times with other wipes, I would wake up with raccoon eyes. Not with this! I'm extremely pleased with these wipes, the price point seems fair and the packaging has this aqua-lock technology that helps retain freshness. I received a trial pack of this to test out but I will be buying my own soon!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
hi
il y a un mois
Simple® Water Boost Micellar Cleansing Water how good is it? should I purchase?
Nour H. • il y a un mois
In general makeup wipes are harsh for your skin so it’s not good
Orlando, FL
il y a 2 mois
امیرہ M. • il y a 2 mois
I liked them, I found they removed my makeup and also refreshed my skin without making my skin dry. But I wouldn’t recommend to use them for anything else but to help remove make up, and I would definitely still wash your face after using them to make sure all make up is off
Hannibal, MO
il y a 4 mois
Laurel W M. • il y a 4 mois
I have dry, sensitive skin and eczema, and had no issues at all with these.