BY SIMPLE #2 in Face Wipes

Our new Simple® Cleansing Facial Wipes are made of our softest fibres yet and are better at removing make up and impurities than ever before. With our Aqua-Lock™ technology, our wipes stay effective and fresh, even the last one!

And as per all Simple® products, no artificial perfume or color and no harsh chemicals, so it won’t upset your skin.

Usage:

Step 1: Gently wipe Simple® Kind to Skin Facial Cleansing Wipes over eyelids, face, neck and even lips to cleanse the skin.
Step 2: Mascara won’t budge?  Hold the wipe over stubborn areas for a few seconds before wiping.
Tip: Stop your facial wipes drying out by remembering to reseal the pack with our new aqua-lock™.

• I haven't had issues with my skin type, but I want to pur...39 Answers
  • Is it good for combination and oily skin?5 Answers
  • Has anyone noticed any issues with eyelashes falling out ...4 Answers
Foundation Fairy ..
Sparta, IL
I really enjoy these. However I only like to use them as an actual facial wipe when I don’t have makeup on. I do feel like they clean my face. And when my face drys I don’t ever feel like they’ve left any type of residue behind. However I don’t like using them in my nightly skincare routine. Especially when I have a full face of makeup on. They are way to thin. And the really don’t remove water proof eye makeup to good. Unless I use a few of ,then Im tugging at my eye area a little more than I wound like to. But even then I sometimes still have to go In with another product just so no mascara/eyeliner is left behind.They are for all skin types especially sensitive so they don’t have a scent at all. And have never irritated my eyes.
Beatriz G.
Chicago Ridge, IL
MAGIC WIPES. These have been my favorite wipes for the past few years! They’re very gentle on my skin and I never feel stripped after using. It takes me about two wipes to get everything off which seems normal for me. I don’t know WHAT is in these wipes but when I use them at the end of the day, in conjunction with my skincare routine, I wake up with super hydrated, plump skin!! A lot of times when I do my makeup and I have blemishes, I use these to remove my makeup, follow up with my skincare, and wake up with flawless skin! The product does claim to “lift impurities” which I feel it truly does! They’re amazing!!
Rachel H.
Lawrenceville, GA
These wipes are great. The cloths are soft but have a bit of a texture to them that seems to grab the makeup and oils. I have very sensitive skin and eyes so most makeup remover cloths irritate me. These do not. They do the job! Especially since I travel quite a bit with my job and personal life. These are so easy to just throw in a ziplock bag (see next paragraph) and throw in the suitcase without having to worry about another thing going in my liquids bag. That little bag fills up quick.

Now, what would really make this product perfect is for the manufacturer to go back to the hard plastic close top (like you see on baby wipes that are in a soft plastic package) The adhesive flap works for a while but then stops closing securely...leaving dried out cloths. I don't wear makeup everyday and maybe that's why the closure keeps popping open but it seems like after a week or so of use, the flap pops open more than staying closed. I've started storing with the pack on it's top or in a ziplock bag just to keep it from popping open during storage.
Cassandra H.
I hated this makeup remover wipe. When my mom and I had run out of wipes while on vacation, my mom, knowing I use Simple's moisturizer, had understandably thought these would work out for us as well. Unfortunately, this wasn't the case. The wipes struggled to get my foundation off, burned if it touched my eyes, and even caused me to break out. I quickly went to purchase Neutrogena wipes instead, ones I heavily recommend for ones with sensitive skin and heavy makeup, and tossed these out as my mom also conplianed the wipes constantly dried out in the sealed packaging
ashlee l.
Houston
I always use face cleansing wipes to remove my makeup before I wash my face. This cleansing wipe is very gentle on the skin and always gets my eye make up off. It also has a very nice scent and is pretty inexpensive. I have sensitive skin and this facial wipe is amazing on my skin. I would definitely recommend using these wipes to cleanse and remove make up. Another plus is that they are easy to carry around if you want to toss it in your car, purse, backpack, etc.
Sarah S.
Denver, CO
For really sensitive skin, Simple continues to provide great products that are wholesome, actually clean your skin, and protect you from caustic ingredients found in so many other products.  I always keep these in my suitcase as I am a management consultant who's skin is exposed to dry airplane air, multiple climates, and full days of makeup on a weekly basis. Even with my dry and sensitive skin, these wipes always do the trick.
Madalyn J.
These cleansing wipes work really well for my sensitive skin.  Most other wipes leave my face red and burning, but I haven't had any issues with the Simple wipes in that area.  They're great at taking off stubborn makeup (in addition to their eye makeup removing wipes), which is what my main use for them is.  The only downfall of this product is that I don't feel clean after using them and have to clean my face with a real cleanser or at least wipe it off with water after using.
Cierra G.
Oviedo, FL
This is one of the only makeup wipes that only one can take off a whole face of makeup. I love that its not as wasteful as other wipes because I usually have to use multiple for other brands. AMAZING price point and availability at multiple stores. They also don't dry out super easily like other wipes. I've left the package not sealed all the way and the wipes are still wet. Very gentle and does not sting or burn. Overall recommend, especially to makeup artists.
Samantha B.
Philadelphia, PA
Some facial cleansing wipes are really rough on my skin but these aren’t. They’re very soft and basically the only ones I go back to. I use them to remove my makeup prior to cleansing or just to freshen up my skin on a no makeup day and I really like them. Nice clean light scent, doesn’t leave a weird residue on my skin. I’d recommend them to anyone, even those with sensitive skin.
Amanda N.
Coral Springs, FL
I'm very skeptical when it comes to makeup wipes. It needs to be able to take off waterproof/long lasting makeup and mascara! It also need to not burn my face which happens a lot with makeup wipes I'm usually let with a huge irritation around my eyes. This wipe doesn't irritate my skin at all and it takes off all the makeup. I was shocked to see a "drug store" product do all of that. Definitely something I will keep in my makeup remover bin.
Amberr M.
Los Angeles, CA
I haven't had issues with my skin type, but I want to purchase these for someone with super sensitive skin? Anyone have problems with these?
Libby S.
Tuscaloosa , AL
How do these wipes compare with the Neutrogena make up remover wipes? I have been using those for years, but they leave a residue on my skin.
Shandi D.
Terre Haute, IN
Do these dry your face out or make it oily? Whats the pricing like?
Faith D.
Is this a type of makeup remover? Or just a facial wipe as it says?
Sara C.
Has anyone had an allergic reaction to this?