BY SIMPLE

Our new Simple® Cleansing Facial Wipes are made of our softest fibres yet and are better at removing make up and impurities than ever before. With our Aqua-Lock™ technology, our wipes stay effective and fresh, even the last one!

And as per all Simple® products, no artificial perfume or color and no harsh chemicals, so it won’t upset your skin.

Usage:

Step 1: Gently wipe Simple® Kind to Skin Facial Cleansing Wipes over eyelids, face, neck and even lips to cleanse the skin.
Step 2: Mascara won’t budge?  Hold the wipe over stubborn areas for a few seconds before wiping.
Tip: Stop your facial wipes drying out by remembering to reseal the pack with our new aqua-lock™.

• I haven't had issues with my skin type, but I want to pur...39 Answers
  • Is it good for combination and oily skin?5 Answers
  • Has anyone noticed any issues with eyelashes falling out ...4 Answers
Alex S.
CA
I personally really enjoy these wipes! If you often wear a full face of dramatic makeup, this may not be very effective for you. They're not very large, and not unbelievably saturated. But a single wipe takes off my everyday makeup and washable mascara off very well. They don't cause irritation on my skin or eyes. The wipe feels nice and gentle, so I don't feel like these over-stress my face. I also like to keep these wipes in my tennis bag. They're especially refreshing after running around in the sun. Most of the time, wipes that have a sticker as a closure bother me, and I prefer the kind that snaps shut. But I find that the sticker on this is strong, and doesn't lose stickiness over time. It keeps my wipes fresh and stops them from drying out. I've been using these on and off for a few years now, and I continue to go back to them because they really are a great quality product!
Ashley C.
A friend of mine gave me a whole, brand new pack that she had no interest in. I'm not huge on facial wipes because I'd prefer to cleanse my face thoroughly but I do like these. They don't irritate my skin, they're not rough and what I like most, is that don't leave a residue behind. They remind me of the micellar water by the same brand. As far as makeup removal, I've only used them to clean off some powder foundation and eyebrow makeup, everything came off easy and quick. I also like to use them before bed if I'm feeling a little lazy and I just wanna wipe away any oil and dirt from the day.
emily j.
I am going to start off by saying that I have extremely sensitive skin and had yet to find any makeup wipes that weren’t irritating to my skin. Therefore, when I was given these as a gift, I was just blown away.
To begin, I know some do worry about this, so the smell is very simple and not over powering. The packaging is nice too. I find that I can get a month or maybe a month and a half out of one pack.
The product itself is amazing. It removes all of the makeup on your skin quickly. Something that I always have a problem removing, which is mascara, came off without a problem.
On top of that, this product does not irritate my skin or burn it. Some makeup wipes hurt my skin right after removing makeup with them. However, this wipe made my skin feel hydrated and clean.
Alana S.
These face wipes are really great if you have very sensitive skin. They are gentle and unscented and don’t make my skin feel dry or anything. I do have other face wipes I prefer over these just because I think they’re a bit too gentle for me. Since I have problem skin occasionally I need something a little more than this. But these are really great for people who don’t want to put anything that isn’t gentle on their skin. The pads are very moist and you can even cut them in half to make them last twice as long. They are good at taking off makeup, even eye makeup. It doesn’t sting my eyes which is hard to find. They are a fair price and last a while.
Rachel H.
Lawrenceville, GA
These wipes are great. The cloths are soft but have a bit of a texture to them that seems to grab the makeup and oils. I have very sensitive skin and eyes so most makeup remover cloths irritate me. These do not. They do the job! Especially since I travel quite a bit with my job and personal life. These are so easy to just throw in a ziplock bag (see next paragraph) and throw in the suitcase without having to worry about another thing going in my liquids bag. That little bag fills up quick.

Now, what would really make this product perfect is for the manufacturer to go back to the hard plastic close top (like you see on baby wipes that are in a soft plastic package) The adhesive flap works for a while but then stops closing securely...leaving dried out cloths. I don't wear makeup everyday and maybe that's why the closure keeps popping open but it seems like after a week or so of use, the flap pops open more than staying closed. I've started storing with the pack on it's top or in a ziplock bag just to keep it from popping open during storage.
ashlee l.
Houston
I always use face cleansing wipes to remove my makeup before I wash my face. This cleansing wipe is very gentle on the skin and always gets my eye make up off. It also has a very nice scent and is pretty inexpensive. I have sensitive skin and this facial wipe is amazing on my skin. I would definitely recommend using these wipes to cleanse and remove make up. Another plus is that they are easy to carry around if you want to toss it in your car, purse, backpack, etc.
Katelyn G.
Bronx , NY
This is the absolute only brand of face wipes that I will use. In the past I have used others that leaves my face feeling greasy and almost like there was a residue left behind on my skin. Others have caused my eyes to burn and swell. These are the only wipes I have found that don’t do any of that. They are amazing quality and take makeup off so easily. I wish they were a little cheaper, but I think that they are priced at about the same as any other face wipes. It helps too that they claim to be using good ingredients that are not harmful.
Sarah S.
Vail, CO
For really sensitive skin, Simple continues to provide great products that are wholesome, actually clean your skin, and protect you from caustic ingredients found in so many other products.  I always keep these in my suitcase as I am a management consultant who's skin is exposed to dry airplane air, multiple climates, and full days of makeup on a weekly basis. Even with my dry and sensitive skin, these wipes always do the trick.
Gabriela O.
I have sensitive skin so choosing the right products for my skin is always a struggle. The Simple cleansing wipes are great for my sensitive skin. I have never experienced any burning or reaction to the ingredients. I love how one side of the towelette has texture. This helps with removing makeup, especially on my eyes. The only negative is that I don't really like the packaging of facial wipes because they dry out if you don't use them up soon. Other than that, great for those of us with sensitive skin.
Camille T.
Flushing, NY
I wanted to like these because I really enjoy Simple products in general. I think these are good for just cleansing a bare face as a minimal skincare saver, but I didn’t find they were good for taking off makeup. I had to use several in order to get waterproof mascara and eyeliner off, and found my skin was still dirty when I tested it against a full cleanse. The packaging is cute and I like that the scent isn’t too strong, but I felt like the formula wasn’t as effective as I wanted it to be.
Amberr M.
Los Angeles, CA
I haven't had issues with my skin type, but I want to purchase these for someone with super sensitive skin? Anyone have problems with these?
Libby S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
How do these wipes compare with the Neutrogena make up remover wipes? I have been using those for years, but they leave a residue on my skin.
Shandi D.
Terre Haute, IN
Do these dry your face out or make it oily? Whats the pricing like?
Faith D.
Is this a type of makeup remover? Or just a facial wipe as it says?
Anna S.
Bayside, WI
does this product sting your skin?