Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes uploaded by Jenna S.Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes uploaded by Tina B.Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes uploaded by member-cf7fe06f4

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes

Simple Radiance Facial Cleansing Wipes are a blend of gentle cleansers and mango extract perfect for cleansing and removing impurities for naturally healthy looking skin. Facial wipes from Simple are perfect for all skin types, even sensitive skin. These face cleanser wipes are convenient and perfect for everyday use after a workout, after traveling or anytime you need a quick cleanse in one easy step.

• I work around grease and money, sometimes I forget to clean my ha...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Vivian R.
Tucker, GA
Review for: Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes, 25 ct more...
THESE ARE BIG AND COVER MY WHOLE FACE! I love them! I use these no matter what kind of makeup I have on. They work and stay moisturized in the packaging and I am able to get a lot of makeup off my face using the front and the back of the wipes. Plus you get 25 ct so thatā€™s a steal plus they are cheap so I would definitely recommend them!
Jenna S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I give this product 2 thumbs up! Gentle on the skin but does itā€™s job! My 6 year old daughter did her own makeup this week and after trying everything I could think of to get ALL the makeup caked on her face and the mound of mascara off her lashes, trying to avoid rubbing her skin off or getting anything in/@ her eyes, one of these did the trick! Would definitely recommend!
SimpleĀ® Eye Makeup Remover PadsSimpleĀ® Skincare Cleansing Facial Wipes (New Formula)
Crystal K.
Adairville, KY
I loved these wipes. They worked great for sensitive skin. They helped take off even the stubbornest waterproof makeup without a hassle and they left my skin feeling soft and smooth not oily or heavy. I used these daily to take my makeup off and they did not aggravate my skin
Katie C.
Columbia City, OR
I absolutely love these! I've tried almost every brand of cleanser and Simple is the only thing that has helped with my acne and keeping my face feel soft. They're gentle and super convienent. I keep a pack in my purse just so I can use them whenever!
Briana J.
I love simple brand! All of their wipes and products are great! They work amazing for all skin types and they are super affordable products!! I also use their makeup wipes, they are the only ones that don't burn my skin or eyes!
Heather S.
Odon, IN
I love that Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes do not irritate my sensitive skin. They do a good job removing my makeup. Also, if I wait for them to go on sale at my local pharmacy, they're really affordable. Will definitely buy over and over again because I use them daily!
Jane B.
These are great wipes! I use them to remove my makeup. Compared to the Pacifica Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes, these work much better, and are cheaper, and the scent is much softer. I would wait until they are on sale to purchase them, as they do go on sale often.
Bethany S.
Evergreen Park, Illinois
I received this product through influenster to review. I've only used it once but I'm one of those "lazy girls" that swears by facial wipes on nights when I can't shower my makeup away. Lately I've had a few white heads here and there and have wondered if it was from my wipes or not. These simple ones, so far, seem very gentle, get everything off very well (you can judge for yourself by what you see on the wipe) and my face doesn't feel oily afterwards. So far, these might be my new go-to.
Breyonna S.
These are absolutely amazing and I cannot recommend these enough! I have gone through about 10+ packages of these and will definitely repurchase. If you have sensitive skin they will work for you easily. I recommend the cleansing one's the most and the exfoliating one's for here and there. They do not have a scent and they are super wet in texture (which is what you want!). They also do not leave a residue which is an added bonus.
I hate running out of makeup removing wipes, and I typically stock up on the wipes so I was extremely excited to be receiving the Simple Cleansing Facial wipes. This was my first time testing this product and I absolutely LOVE it! The wipes are soothing on the skin, and I have sensitive skin and I had no irritation. Also my makeup came of super easy without a struggle! I will definitely be repurchasing in the future!
Madelyn P.
East Dublin , GA
I work around grease and money, sometimes I forget to clean my hands (which I touch my face a lot!!) cause I'm so busy and on the go. will this help my face out? will it dry it out?