BY SIMPLE #47 in Facial Cleansers

Simple Foaming Facial Cleanser removes oil, dirt, makeup, and impurities by producing a rich, foamy lather that gently cleanses. Because a buildup of grime and dirt can irritate skin, by using this cleanser twice a day, your skin will look beautiful and feel fresh all day long. It is a perfect blend of skin-loving ingredients and multi-vitamins that help gently eliminate impurities, clear pores, remove makeup and excess oil, all while maintaining the skin's natural moisture balance. It is easy to rinse off and leaves nothing behind on your skin apart from clean, fresh and hydrated skin. This Facial Cleanser instantly foams so you can enjoy the cleansing experience right away. The cleanser not only cleans your skin but also maintains your skin's natural barrier, leaving skin soft, and feeling moisturized and replenished, perfectly suitable even for sensitive skin. see more...

• I have pretty dry skin. Would this further dry my dry skin??2 Answers
  • Does the fact that it is in a foam form that it leaves your skin ...1 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin does it burn??? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Misty D.
When Walgreens started selling the product simple I was excited and very greatful this is one product that says what it is and stays to what it is this product was made specifically for sensitive skin most hypoallergenic products I have uses do not work or not very well Simple products live by their name my skin has had no problems with this brand and it is a brand that is affordable it is easy to find on the shelf because the green color is a bright color but the designs are clean looking the packaging is easy and simple not busy and complicated this is definitely a product to recommend for highly skin sensitive people like me and you can read the Ingredients and know and understand what they are
Nisha 💖.
Wichita, KS
I use this cleanser every single day. It is perfect for my sensitive skin as it cleans my skin, removes all the makeup and does not break me out like other cleansers have in the past. Plus it’s super affordable and foamy ( saves me so much time 😂).
Alyssa C.
Paris
I have been using the Simple Foaming Facial Cleanser for a while now. This cleanser was very affordable, my local Walmart sold it for around 5 dollars. It helped me get rid of my acne and helped make me less oily. The only improvement I have is that as I kept using it, it would start stripping my skin and I would stat to become dry in certain areas of my face (such as: between the eyebrows, chin, and nose area). I found that using a moisturizer after cleansing helped get rid of that issue.
Sarah B.
hartland
Beauty Junkie Expert
If it had 100 stars I would give it 100 stars because this world amazing! It lasts for a while and I am sad because I am out of it. I was the only one in school without acne and I feel like simple has helped. It truly is SIMPLE, any type of skin will most likely do great with it.
Shanda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will start off saying I generally really love simple products, so I was excited to try this foaming cleanser out. I have combo skin, oily in the T-zone, and dry on my cheeks and forehead. When I washed with it the first time, I had immediate tightness in my skin after cleansing. I decided to keep trying, and to my dismay it dried my skin out more and more. I started to develop dry patches and the product started stinging my skin. I won’t repurchase this product.
Anna H.
Harrisonburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best cleanser ever! I seriously cannot rave enough. It is so cheap, gentle, foamy, and it takes off all of my makeup! I’ve seen it in Target and my local grocery stores, and am so tempted to stock up because I never want to switch!
leslie O.
Montclair
i purchased this at my local cvs because they didn't have the one I usually get (simple moisturizing facial wash) I have combination skin oily tzone and very dry cheeks I've tried so many facial washes and they are always so harsh on my dryness so I didn't know what to expect with this one used it the first night and it made my skin feel so smooth didn't irritate my cheeks at all I will be buying this now instead of the other simple one... lasts a long time too
Kammi B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know the simple products are supposedly know for their very few, but high quality ingredients. The face was made my skin break out into these horrible itchy bumps. The first or second ingredient is SLS sodium laurel sulphate. It's in just about everything but it helps the formula to lather, but it's as a very irritating ingredent. My sensitive skin couldn't take a face wash from a company that makes things for people with sensitive skin... what?!
Alyssa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect cleanser for my sensitive skin! :) I am always careful when purchasing new skin care products because of my sensitive skin. I love how Simple brand products are not creating with any harsh ingredients and is super gentle on my skin. I have tried several Simple brand products and would re-purchase all of them. I can definitely recommend this for anyone, especially those with sensitive skin looking for a great cleanser.
Ashley E.
Long Beach, CA
I bought this on clearance on a whim and didn't hate it.  It was gentle (which I need), but it was exactly as the name suggests, SIMPLE.  To some this it a great thing, for me? Meh.  It didn't really improve or worsen my skin's condition.  I use it as a last resort if I run out of products.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Which cleanser is the better out of the two? The foaming cleanser or the original cleanser?
Madiha M.
Winnipeg, MB
I've been prescribed an acne medication and have to change my whole skin care regime as I cannot have soap products or anything containing citric and tea tree oils. Specific items that are recommended are non-comedogenic products such as Simple. Has anyone tried this product or use it religiously?
Cheyenne N.
I love the simple wipes!! How does this facial cleanser work?! I've been wanting to try it for so long!
Susana H.
Sacramento, CA
Does this cleanser have any strong fragrance or chemical? My skin can be super sensitive depending on the season and I am looking for a gentle but effective cleanser.
Yadira R.
I have sensitive skin does it burn???