BY SIMPLE

Simple Foaming Facial Cleanser removes oil, dirt, makeup, and impurities by producing a rich, foamy lather that gently cleanses. Because a buildup of grime and dirt can irritate skin, by using this cleanser twice a day, your skin will look beautiful and feel fresh all day long. It is a perfect blend of skin-loving ingredients and multi-vitamins that help gently eliminate impurities, clear pores, remove makeup and excess oil, all while maintaining the skin's natural moisture balance. It is easy to rinse off and leaves nothing behind on your skin apart from clean, fresh and hydrated skin. This Facial Cleanser instantly foams so you can enjoy the cleansing experience right away. The cleanser not only cleans your skin but also maintains your skin's natural barrier, leaving skin soft, and feeling moisturized and replenished, perfectly suitable even for sensitive skin. see more...

• I have pretty dry skin. Would this further dry my dry skin??2 Answers
  • Does the fact that it is in a foam form that it leaves yo...1 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin does it burn??? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I'm so in love with this face wash! My skin is very sensitive. Especially my face! This cleanser never breaks my face out and it always leaves my face feeling soft. " in 219 reviews
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
Bought this cleanser at Walgreens, I had never seen this brand before so I wanted to try it out since I was on the hunt for a cleanser. I was a little ify because it is a foam cleaner but i actually ended up loving it! I take off my makeup or just wipe down my face with the micellar water, then wash my face with this using an exfoliating sponge to get any makeup or dirt that the micellar water may have missed. Just using this alone makes my face feel clean and fresh. I sometimes follow with a scrub and a mask, but when I feel lazy I just finish off with my toner and that is enough for the day.
Amari E.
clinton
only products i use on my face, keeps my skin refreshed and doesn’t irritate my skin. No perfumes just a subtle feeling and light bubbly smell. Can find at local stores like walmart & target. Simple® Cleansing Facial Wipes, Simple Facial Scrub, Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash, Simple Foaming Cleanser
Brianna M.
I like this cleanser as an everyday cleanser. It's very light and not too harsh and it just gives you a nice clean feeling. I generally clean my face at night with an exfoliant and use this wash in the morning just to feel nice and clean. I don't necessarily think it has helped with my acne or anything, but it's a good basic cleanser.
Farhat C.
Hollis, NY
Very affordable use this product everynight to clean my face. Doesn't et a whole lot of makeup off which it doesn't claim to. Found this at my local walgreens. Very effective for extremly sensitive skin. No strong scent to it. I'm almost out of minwe. I jjust use one pump of it daily and it keeps my face clean.
Brooke P.
Jonesboro
this was my favorite cleanser EVER! now i can’t find it anywhere. i bought it at walmart for fairly cheap and consistently used about 6 bottles in a row until i was unable to find it anywhere. i still see the simple brand at a lot of stores, but just not the foaming cleanser. this not only cleaned every pore on my face perfectly and left it feeling squeaky clean, it also helped prevent acne and get rid of any present. it did not have a scent which i liked because i knew there weren’t any extra chemicals in it that could possibly cause a breakout. i love this cleanser and would recommend it to ANYONE!
Dara W.
Las Vegas, NV
This foaming cleanser by simple is perfect for sensitive skin and when you want a light, fresh and clean feeling on your face. Simply wet your face and then apply this foaming cleanser to your face. I gently massage it in and then rinse my face with water or lightly wipe my face with a damp facial towel. I have very sensitive skin and this foaming cleanser Clint is my skin without leaving it irritated and does not leave any dry spots. Simple Foaming Cleanser
lyndsey s.
Orlando, FL
This is my favorite basic face wash! It’s priced well, and you get a good amount of product. It is really good at removing face makeup - but don’t get it anywhere near your eyes!!! It burns like crazy! It’s a foam which I like because you can really tell when your face is clean because you’re left with a pretty dry surface. I use this with a silicone scrub pad and it gets the job done! I have sensitive, acne prone dry skin for reference ☺️
Carolyn C.
I love this cleanser! I've never tried foaming cleanser and I'm so glad thus was my first one. It leaves me feeling so clean and not dry at all. One pump is all you need, so it will last a very long time. I will definitely be repurchasing this one
Shanda H.
I will start off saying I generally really love simple products, so I was excited to try this foaming cleanser out. I have combo skin, oily in the T-zone, and dry on my cheeks and forehead. When I washed with it the first time, I had immediate tightness in my skin after cleansing. I decided to keep trying, and to my dismay it dried my skin out more and more. I started to develop dry patches and the product started stinging my skin. I won’t repurchase this product.
Gabbi M.
Long Grove, IL
This didn’t do much for my skin, and it was a little drying. Foaming cleansers are usually really gentle but this was almost too gentle. I liked the lightweight texture and the packaging though, but not enough to purchase again.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Which cleanser is the better out of the two? The foaming cleanser or the original cleanser?
Susana H.
Sacramento, CA
Does this cleanser have any strong fragrance or chemical? My skin can be super sensitive depending on the season and I am looking for a gentle but effective cleanser.
Cheyenne N.
Oklahoma City , OK
I love the simple wipes!! How does this facial cleanser work?! I've been wanting to try it for so long!
Madiha M.
Winnipeg, MB
I've been prescribed an acne medication and have to change my whole skin care regime as I cannot have soap products or anything containing citric and tea tree oils. Specific items that are recommended are non-comedogenic products such as Simple. Has anyone tried this product or use it religiously?
Andrea D.
Hudson, NH
Is this drying to the skin