Simple Chocolate Bar, 2.1 oz

by Hu Kitchen

Organic Fair-trade Cacao, Unrefined Organic Coconut Sugar, Organic Fair-trade Cocoa ButterALLERGENSContains Tree NutsProduced in a facility that also processes Milk and Dairy, Peanuts, Soy, Tree Nuts, Wheat

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Simple Chocolate Bar, 2.1 oz!
Crystal C.
Sunset, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really love the option of the HU kitchen because they offer a dark chocolate bar with several variations. The size of the product is nice it is easy to use the serving sizes because they break apart. The price point is not bad and this particular dark chocolate goes well with a variety of recipes. I do also like their delivery service very much because they deliver with ice packs so I was to make sure your product does not melt. This would be considered a high-end dark chocolate in my opinion.
Rhianna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Amazing absolutely obsessed with this bar it’s a little bit pricey but definitely worth it. Also the ingredients are very clean & healthy & i would recommend this
Taylor M.
Stockton, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is my new favorite dark chocolate. It’s a little pricey but so delicious! It’s creamy and doesn’t have a weird after taste that I find some dark chocolates to have.
Jenn D.
Ripon, CA
Hu products are a very high quality dark chocolate. I like that most are paleo friendly as well. They’re very rich. A little goes a long way. They are pricey.
Lauren A.
Lake George, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
If you like a classic dark chocolate this is for you. Very creamy and smooth even though it’s free of dairy. Definitely a top tier dark chocolate due to its texture and rich, deep taste. Hu uses cacao, unrefined coconut sugar, and fair trade cocoa butter- that’s it! Plus it’s all organic. Comes in 8 pieces and is slightly smaller than your average chocolate bar. It is pricy so I try to grab them on sale whenever possible!
Alexa R.
A little pricey but worth it for the quality of the chocolate. The only chocolate I’ll eat. I’ve even used this chocolate to make chocolate covered strawberries. So yummy.

Looking for your answer?