Simparica

How long will this product be affective if I don’t give to my pet after the 30 day mark?
Start your review of Simparica!
Amy S.
Kokomo, IN
The vet put all 4 of my dogs on simpirica trio and we haven't noticed any fleas since they started taking it. So I would say that it's affective.
Brittany F.
Plant City, FL
Simparica uploaded by Brittany F.
This is the only medication my dog takes for flea/ticks. It is highly effective and really great that it’s not topical. I like that it’s effective for 30 days but I don’t like the side effects. My puppy is usually under the weather for 3-4 days after taking this. She throws up, is really lethargic, has muscle/body spasms, and just isn’t herself. Once that time frame passes she’s great but that period it really difficult for both of us. That’s the reason for only 3 stars. Attached a pic of my pup to show her some love ♥️
Christopher V.
Punta Gorda, FL
Best oral flea product available. My dogs love the taste. I give it once a month and we have no fleas anymore. I live on a 30 acre farm with 173 farm animals. The dogs are always running around outside. Had to switch to this from seresto and I’m never going back. Simparica
Bernadette B.
Des Moines, IA
This is amazing! My dogs actually eat these without a problem and I don’t have to wonder if they got all of the led for it to work. This is so much easier than the liquid you put on their back!
Monica D.
Edinburg, TX
This is a tiny pill we give our pup once a month for flea and tick protection. I just rub some peanut butter on it and it's very easy to get him to take it. My dog thinks it's a treat so he enjoys it. He's not had any visible fleas since using this which is great! I definitely recommend this to any pet owners. It is a bit pricey.
Nicky B.
Gardnerville Nv
Simparica uploaded by Nicky B.
Simparica Trio : Seems to work great, our dogs have been on this for a year or so now and no fleas. What is the difference between Simparica and Simparica trio? = Simparica Trio and Simparica kills adult fleas, and treats and prevents flea infestations. ... Simparica Trio treats and controls roundworm (immature and adult Toxocara canis and adult Toxascaris leonina) and adult hookworm (Ancylostoma caninum and Uncinaria stenocephala) infections.
Marisa S.
Vacaville, CA
Simparica uploaded by Marisa S.
We actually use simparica TRIO. I work in a busy veterinary hospital and this is the top of the line product out because it is effective for fleas, ticks, heartworm, round, and hooks. Even if your dog is a pain to get to take medicine, both my dogs just gobble this up! I’ve never heard of an issue where a dog won’t eat it.
Teresa L.
Wellsville, PA
My dogs have been taking this for six months now. There has definitely been a decrease in the number of fleas but they are still around. We will see what happens when summer comes again and fleas are outside in full force.
Anastasia Y.
Wheeling, IL
I originally picked out Simparica because I wanted a simple flea and tick preventative chewable tablet for a good price. We've used this on our dog for a year now and the results are wonderful! No fleas or ticks! Definitely recommend!
Kim K.
Simparica uploaded by Kim K.
Love this product. I live in a rural area where fleas,ticks, and mosquitos are a constant bother to people as well as our pets. Simparica takes care of fleas and ticks and also prevents mosquitos from biting our dogs and that in turn prevents heartworms. Dogs get heartworms by being bitten by a mosquito. After your dog gets heartworms that have to go through a grueling treatment from a Veterinarian to kill the worms in their heart. It is a terrible ordeal for a dog to go through as well as expensive. It can be prevented by this one pill given one time every month. It's a little more expensive than flea and tick treatments but the outcome is a Heathy pet that will give you years of unconditional love like my Cash. I have used it on him since he was a puppy.