Add a Photo

By NOBRAND
#252 in Books
The gods and heroes of ancient Greece shake heaven and earth in a collection of over thirty stories that breath new life into the myths of Olympus. Here is the triumphant tale of the Trojan Horse, the tragedy of Oedipus, the downfall of Medusa and more. Witness the grand drama of some of the best known heroes of all time in a fresh rendition of these timeless tales.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.

I remember this from when I was younger, it is a great compilation that I highly recommend
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Corsicana, TX

If you are like me and love mythology and love for your kids to be interested as well this is hreat
Angelique C.
Angelique C.
Augusta, ME

I bought this for my son. I think he's re-read it almost 3Times. It was the best purchase this summer
adriana f.
adriana f.
N Hollywood, CA

Fun read if your into greek mythology. i read this time and time again. its fun.
Trinity H.
Trinity H.

I love this book. I'm really into greek mythology. This is a good fun read. Its informative and interesting.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Killeen, TX

A very good little book on Greek mythology. Nine stories, each preceded by a short introduction and then followed by "Expert Commentaries," where it quotes the professionals' opinions on the stories. Interesting and entertaining not only for newbies of Greek mythology, but also those who think they've got it down pat.
Briana H.
Briana H.
Burlington, WI

Is this a good read and something I could get into with putting it down and wanting to come back to finish it?
Jenna A.
Jenna A.

I'd this a good book for younger reads?

Join Now