BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

The gods and heroes of ancient Greece shake heaven and earth in a collection of over thirty stories that breath new life into the myths of Olympus. Here is the triumphant tale of the Trojan Horse, the tragedy of Oedipus, the downfall of Medusa and more. Witness the grand drama of some of the best known heroes of all time in a fresh rendition of these timeless tales. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Asiyah M.
Asiyah M.
Sacramento, CA
I don't really think this book was all that great. I fell asleep maybe 50 times reading it. Like, the story is great and I feel like it has potential. This is the first time I've read from this author and I don't think I'll check it out again. Like I said the story line is great, but the writing is poor so I can't really get into the book. Poor use of language.
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
Bookworm Expert
If your wanting to learn Greek mythology then this is the book for you picked it up at Barnes n novel and it wasn't expensive a great read
Cristalie C.
Cristalie C.
Bronx, NY
The book is ok but I think you can find better books in the particular topic. There so many books about Greek mythology.
Sadia C.
Sadia C.
A great read. Provides a great introduction to Greek mythology. Perfect for a young audience.
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
Lol I remember reading this in elementary school and doing a book project on it, very good read for younger kids, lots of great illustrations and very colorful and engaging
Trinity H.
Trinity H.
I love this book. I'm really into greek mythology. This is a good fun read. Its informative and interesting.
Angelique C.
Angelique C.
Augusta , ME
I bought this for my son. I think he's re-read it almost 3Times. It was the best purchase this summer
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Corsicana, TX
If you are like me and love mythology and love for your kids to be interested as well this is hreat
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Really great book for all ages. The stories are very fun and educational to read. A good tool to have for every home schooling paren't or sitter.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Bunnlevel, NC
I thought this was a really cute book. I love the myths surrounding Olympus and so do my children. It was really enjoyable to read.
Briana H.
Briana H.
Burlington, WI
Is this a good read and something I could get into with putting it down and wanting to come back to finish it?
Jenna A.
Jenna A.
I'd this a good book for younger reads?