Add a Photo

By NOBRAND
#252 in Books
The gods and heroes of ancient Greece shake heaven and earth in a collection of over thirty stories that breath new life into the myths of Olympus. Here is the triumphant tale of the Trojan Horse, the tragedy of Oedipus, the downfall of Medusa and more. Witness the grand drama of some of the best known heroes of all time in a fresh rendition of these timeless tales.
Asiyah M.
Asiyah M.
Sacramento

I don't really think this book was all that great. I fell asleep maybe 50 times reading it. Like, the story is great and I feel like it has potential. This is the first time I've read from this author and I don't think I'll check it out again. Like I said the story line is great, but the writing is poor so I can't really get into the book. Poor use of language.
Aline R.
Aline R.

Quando alguém está tentando obter uma compreensão geral básica da mitologia grega, pode ser um assunto enorme e formidável, e pode-se estar em uma perda para o melhor lugar para começar.
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.

If your wanting to learn Greek mythology then this is the book for you picked it up at Barnes n novel and it wasn't expensive a great read
Cristalie C.
Cristalie C.
Bronx, NY

The book is ok but I think you can find better books in the particular topic. There so many books about Greek mythology.
Sadia C.
Sadia C.

A great read. Provides a great introduction to Greek mythology. Perfect for a young audience.
Alex H.
Alex H.
Witless Bay, NL

I can vividly remember this book on the bookshelf in my old first grade class! It is such an educational and fun read for young children.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

Really great book for all ages. The stories are very fun and educational to read. A good tool to have for every home schooling paren't or sitter.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Alabama

I really enjoyed this book and all of the stories that surround Greek mythology. It's interesting to read what they believed in
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL

Lol I remember reading this in elementary school and doing a book project on it, very good read for younger kids, lots of great illustrations and very colorful and engaging
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Bunnlevel, NC

I thought this was a really cute book. I love the myths surrounding Olympus and so do my children. It was really enjoyable to read.
Briana H.
Briana H.
Burlington, WI

Is this a good read and something I could get into with putting it down and wanting to come back to finish it?
Jenna A.
Jenna A.

I'd this a good book for younger reads?

Join Now