BY SIMMONS KIDS

Simmons Kids Slumber Time Loft Style 3 Piece Collection is the quality & look you have been waiting for in your baby s nursery! The three-in-one crib converts from crib to toddler bed to full-size bed so it can grow with the changing needs of your child. It s transitional in design and attractive enough to complement any room setting.  You will also receive a three-drawer dresser and a 4 drawer chest to complete your storage needs.  These offer abundant storage that will compliment the Loft Style Crib featuring deep drawers, solid drawer construction, metal drawer glides, softened edges and corners and security drawer stops.  Screwed-on back panels offer additional reinforcement to their strong construction method. Please Note: . see more...

• I'm expecting twins and thinking of purchasing this set. Does th...1 Answers
BRANDY R.
Chipley, FL
You get what you pay for. This set is a little more expensive than others, but completely worth it. It has a sleek design and was a breeze to assemble. It also has held up to the daily wear and tear my two year old gives it
Katie M.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I bought a crib and dresser and chest set for my nursery four years ago. It's been through three kids since and I have been so happy. It's well built and very sturdy. Even after raising and lowering the crib mattress multiple times it is still as strong as the day we put it together. It's going to make a perfect bedroom set for our kids!
Devon Z.
Reading, PA
This bed is perfect for children when they are babies, toddlers, kids to teenagers and on. The invention of a multi purposes crib was a great idea. Now you don't have to worry about what ur going to do with all your old cribs.
Karen P.
Ruskin, FL
This piece goes from infant to teen. The color is beautiful and looks great in the room. Just what my daughter wanted.
Kassi C.
Manchester, IA
This was really easy to assemble and I love the look of it looks great from the nursery that I have it was a little bit more expensive but definitely worth it
Aikemia J.
I love love love this bed. This bed will last well into pre teen years.
Latasha L.
Jacksonville, FL
This is so cute!!! I would buy this for my baby
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
Great bed, I have twins and it stands up to wear and tear..Also turns into toddler bed then full bed as they grow.
Carliann C.
Harveys Lake, PA
Love love love this!
Stacey L.
Etobicoke, ON
I'm expecting twins and thinking of purchasing this set. Does this crib stand up to well to wear and tear?