BY SIMLAC

Esmeralda A.
Duluth, GA
These nipples save me so much money. When my daughter started teething she would bite it off all the time. I would just buy this and not have to keep buying bottles.
Melissa G.
Kissimmee, FL
My baby liked this nipple when using it in the NICU. She was able to switch back to nursing easily using it as well.
Chasity F.
Hopewell, VA
I think these are great to use especially when you are on the go they are easy and convenient
Angie M.
Perfect for newborns. My baby used these nipples right after getting out the hospital and had no trouble sucking out of it.
Karla K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Great for on the go feedings! I was worried my daughter wouldn't take them, but she seems to love these.
Hannah E.
Charleston, WV
We use these with the ready-to-feed oz bottles when we're out and about and can't nurse or mix a bottle of formula right away. My son has no problem with them. They're convenient, easy to clean, and also fit some of the other different bottles we use.
Allison W.
Toronto
Got these as a sample! They were a life saver for night time feeding. very easy to use