BY SIMILASAN

Cherie N.
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
We buy these for our kids for any kind of earache. They work well for taking the edge off the pain. They work wonders especially when there is no doctors open. I recommend these to everyone that has kids and they have earaches.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a life saver in the summer when my son gets swimmers eat. love this brand, it's all natural.
erin d.
erin d.
Mesquite , TX
I love similisan products and recommend them to everyone. over the first three years of my youngest daughters life, through to surgeries to have tubes put in her ears, similisan earache relief drops were my best friend! they kept the pain minimal and kept me from having to constantly put drugs in my little girl for her relief.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
La Plata, MO
One of my sons gets terrible earaches. This product is very helpful. We use it with a warm washcloth.
Berta M.
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
This is good for big kids too, especially after a day in the pool they will start complaining the next day, sunburn and earaches regardless of age. This puts out a perfect dosage to clear up swimmers ear.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Flowery Branch, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Great product. Works very well on all ages. Easy to use and a very effective.