Similasan Kids 2-12 Cold and Mucus Relief Cough Expectorant Syrup uploaded by Nancy C.

BY SIMILASAN

Multi-Symptom Cough, loosens mucus, fever Chest and head congestion. Dye free and 100% natural active ingredients. Naturally sweet. At Similasan, we understand you want your child to feel better.  We created Similasan Kids Cold & Mucus Relief Expectorant to stimulate the body s natural ability to relieve the symptoms of the common cold. Kids Cold & Mucus Relief Expectorant makes it easier for your child to cough up mucus with less irritation. 100% natural active ingredients sugar free alcohol free dye free chemical free no artificial flavoring safe for diabetics Active Ingredients: Antimonium sulphuratum aureum 12X , Kali iodatum 12X , Senega officinalis 8X Active ingredients are microdiluted on accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States, and are therefore non-toxic and have no known side effects. For over 2 see more...

• Having a little one too young to take children cold produ...1 Answers
Carene K.
High Point, NC
My toddler has been suffering a summer cold for the past few weeks and had got a terrible cough with it. I picked up this homeopathic, 100% natural Similasan for him at the local grocery store. I wasn't too sure about it, but certainly willing to give it a try. I gave it to him and I must say it is worked wonders! He slept better than ever the night of, his nose stopped dripping constantly, and his cough was suppressed. He certainly was much happier. I highly recommend this product, and the reviews on other websites are amazing too!
Amber H.
Rogers, AR
I use this for my children! It is wonderful at relieving their cold symptoms without any harsh ingredients. Love that it is all natural and safe for my two year old. There are no added sugars or dyes which makes it even better in my book! I would highly recommend this product!
Nancy C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love Similasan I've been using this brand for a while now from eyedrops to kids syrups. This is all natural and helps with immunity support. It helps my little one fight her cold. I recommend it to all
breann y.
Toledo, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This was recommended to us by a lady who works at our local natural/organic during the time my boys were sick. This medicine seems to be kids favorite because they love taste and it's non-drowsy. It does and job and makes me happy because it's more of a natural aprach than a Tylenol cold medicine. Highly recommend this product!
Stacy W.
Chittenango, NY
We are very careful about what medicines we give to son (now 5). We didn't want anything with a lot of chemicals or medicines in it because of the problems they pose for young children. Similasin is an all natural product that works. I feel comfortable giving this to my son knowing that it has all natural ingredients and none of the ingredients of other cough syrups. I like that it has a flavor he likes so he doesn't fight me about taking it.
Bri W.
Antioch, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was pretty good! I can say it took longe to work tha other medicines I've tried with my 3 year old but it worked over all and I had the peace of mind that the ingredients were natural.
Kee R.
It is all natural and tastes great. I have no problem in getting my toddler take the medicine.
It helps with the night time congestion and running nose. A staple for cold and flu in my medicine cabinet.
jessica p.
Fort Campbell, KY
I am all for anything natural, my kids are currently sick and i am using this product, my kids like the taste of the medicine and don't fight or turn their heads to take it. and it affordable.
Steph B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is our go-to medicine whenever the kids come down with a cold. They love the taste and it seems to help them heal within two or three days of use.
Jessica C.
Simi valley, CA
I use this for my son. he is so picky with medicine. he actually likes this one. it helped him from the mucus and cold that he gets every year.
Michelle C.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Having a little one too young to take children cold products is tough when they have a cold. Wondering if this really works.