Similasan Eye Relief Drops uploaded by Brianne G.

BY SIMILASAN #67 in Eye Drops & Washes

Homeopathic Sterile Eye Drops 100% Natural Active Ingredients. Multi-Symptom Relief: Redness - Watery Discharge. Burning - Grittiness. Dryness - Stinging. Original Swiss Formula Help soothe discomfort with Similasan s Irritated Eye Relief multi-symptom sterile eye drops.  Irritated Eye Relief stimulates the body s natural ability to relieve redness, water discharge, burning, grittiness, dryness, and stinging due to environmental pollutants.  Plus, it s gentle enough for children and strong enough for adults.  Fo. see more...

• Does this product last all day? also, does it make your eyes blur...1 Answers
Angela R.
Angela R.
Potterville, MI
These were great drops that really helped with my dry eyes that I get from seasonal allergies and regular allergies. They helped relief my symptoms with no problems aftewards. I really would have to recommend Similasan Dry Eye Relief Drops to everyone.
Brianne G.
Brianne G.
Farrell, PA
These do not burn my eyes just get dry so I use these and hydrates and soothe them without any extra additives for itchiness or burning eyes are just big and they need a little extra relief these work
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Glendale, AZ
This is the best over the counter remedy I have found to help rid pink eye! Having several kids, pi k eye happens and doctor visits aren't cheap! This product is available at Walmart for a very low price and is well worth it!!!
Sara E.
Sara E.
Madison , TN
These are the best eye drops ever. They do not burn like many do when you apply them. Your eyes are instantly relieved.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Downsville, LA
These are my go to eye drops. They are gentle and natural, yet very effective. I always keep these on hand
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
I always use this stuff whenever I have allergies or when I feel like I'm starting to get pink eye. It is amazing. It's also very effective. The only negative thing is that it can be pricey.
Liz V.
Liz V.
Jonesboro, GA
I get allergies, even in the summer, and this stuff is legit. I went to Walgreens and picked up a box/bottle. It took a couple of days for the drops to really do their work, but if you follow the directions, it'll work.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
I keep buying this bottle because it really helps after I been wearing my contacts all day and been driving, or sitting in front of the computer screen. Just feels so good.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Mililani, HI
I remember searching all over the internet for some sort of pink eye relief & everything I read said you needed a prescription. Finally I found this & it was in stock at my local Walmart & the price was affordable. These drops work very quickly. I have used it on both myself & my son. When he got pink eye he would wake up with crust in his eyes, it was bad. As soon as I found these drops & started using them, it helped with the redness, itchyness, & lessened the amount of gunk in his eyes.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Ceres, CA
I have tied so many eye drops because I started to get dry eye. This one works okay. I seem to feel like they all work the same.
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Canoga Park, CA
Does this product last all day? also, does it make your eyes blurry for a bit after you use?