Similasan Eye Relief Drops uploaded by Shelby -.Similasan Eye Relief Drops uploaded by Brianne G.

BY SIMILASAN

Homeopathic Sterile Eye Drops 100% Natural Active Ingredients. Multi-Symptom Relief: Redness - Watery Discharge. Burning - Grittiness. Dryness - Stinging. Original Swiss Formula Help soothe discomfort with Similasan s Irritated Eye Relief multi-symptom sterile eye drops.  Irritated Eye Relief stimulates the body s natural ability to relieve redness, water discharge, burning, grittiness, dryness, and stinging due to environmental pollutants.  Plus, it s gentle enough for children and strong enough for adults.  Fo. see more...

• Does this product last all day? also, does it make your e...1 Answers
Brianne G.
Farrell, PA
These do not burn my eyes just get dry so I use these and hydrates and soothe them without any extra additives for itchiness or burning eyes are just big and they need a little extra relief these work
Ashley C.
Mililani, HI
I remember searching all over the internet for some sort of pink eye relief & everything I read said you needed a prescription. Finally I found this & it was in stock at my local Walmart & the price was affordable. These drops work very quickly. I have used it on both myself & my son. When he got pink eye he would wake up with crust in his eyes, it was bad. As soon as I found these drops & started using them, it helped with the redness, itchyness, & lessened the amount of gunk in his eyes.
Steph B.
Pink eye happens. No matter what you do, your children will, at some point, have this problem. We always have these drops on hand! Typically the symptoms disappear overnight. I've even used this on my infant son when he would scratch his eyeball & get gunk in his eye. I love this brand and this product.
Sarah R.
Russellville, AR
This works incredibly well for the itchy eyes that accompany my mild seasonal allergies. It's also great if you're experiencing eye strain. It's easy to administer and we'll worth the price. Hooray for no longer having puffy red eyes from rubbing the itch out constantly! Haha.
Angela R.
Potterville, MI
These were great drops that really helped with my dry eyes that I get from seasonal allergies and regular allergies. They helped relief my symptoms with no problems aftewards. I really would have to recommend Similasan Dry Eye Relief Drops to everyone.
Liz V.
Jonesboro, GA
I get allergies, even in the summer, and this stuff is legit. I went to Walgreens and picked up a box/bottle. It took a couple of days for the drops to really do their work, but if you follow the directions, it'll work.
Cheryl H.
Glendale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the best over the counter remedy I have found to help rid pink eye! Having several kids, pi k eye happens and doctor visits aren't cheap! This product is available at Walmart for a very low price and is well worth it!!!
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
This product works amazingly. It takes out blurriness from looking at computer screens all day too. The only thing I don't like is that it came in a glass bottle and the dropper part is weird to use.
Theresa S.
I always use this stuff whenever I have allergies or when I feel like I'm starting to get pink eye. It is amazing. It's also very effective. The only negative thing is that it can be pricey.
Alissa P.
Richmond, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought this for my son who kept getting allergy related pink eye. They helped tremendously until I could get him to the Dr. to find the right prescription. It was a lifesaver for him!
Katelyn G.
Canoga Park, CA
Does this product last all day? also, does it make your eyes blurry for a bit after you use?

Target