Similasan Earache Relief Homeopathic Ear Drops

by Similasan

#2 in Ear Drops

These homeopathic ear drops help quickly relieve pain caused by earaches by stimulating the bodys natural ability to soothe and alleviate earache pain caused by colds flu or swimmers ear. This 100 natural formula relieves pain safely in people of all ages and is even safe to use while taking antibiotics. There are no known side effects from these soothing and comforting natural ear drops.

can i use similasan drops and lipoflavornoid pills together
Start your review of Similasan Earache Relief Homeopathic Ear Drops!
How would you rate this product?
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
These are a God send! Ear pain is miserable especially for a child. Put a few drops of this in the ear and it helps soothe the pain and inflammation fast.
Vita S.
Great product but this is what to use while you wait for your doctors appointment not as a cure. It brings down the discomfort does not take away the infection.
Sarah M.
Hornby, Ontario
Similasan Earache Relief Homeopathic Ear Drops uploaded by Sarah M.
I bought these ear drops after getting a random ear ache which was probably from water getting in my ears. I bought it about a year ago and I have used it a couple of times since then. It is kinda pricey but I guess ear drops usually are? This minimized the pain but didn't take it away fully. After using it for a couple of days the ear ache did go away completely.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...