BY SIMILASAN #55 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Homeopathic Ear Drying Aid. 100% Natural Active Ingredients. Relives the Symptoms of Clogged Ears. Original Swiss Formula The sensation of clogged, full & troublesome ears can be distracting & annoying.  Get soothing relief for your symptoms with Similasan s Ear Relief homeopathic ear drops. Ear Relief ear drops help clear water trapped in the ear & the homeopathic ingredients help stimulate the body s natural ability to soothe the ear, decrease the ear s sensitivity to external factors such as water, cold & drafts, reduce the clogged sensation in the ear & return the ear to a water-free & comfortable condition. For over 30 years. see more...

Suzie J.
Sachse
I have allergies that cause me to get ear aches and this stuff is the best. I warm the bottle in my hand for a few minutes so it's not cold when I add the drops to my ears. It's all natural and safe to use.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
My son refuses to let me ear his ears with a q-tip. He watched some program that showed he haemail they are...anyway, the doctor told me to get this and just allow it to do it's thing. It works, he doesn't get swimmers ear anymore. If I see build up, I put a couple drops in and voila. Clean ears lol
Dani R.
I'm not into homeopathy, but these are amazing. I use them for the occasional earache and have used them in between prescription drops for infections to help sooth the pain. They always do the trick! I've recommended them to friends and family who have also had only good experiences with it!
Steph B.
Have an earache? Want to get rid of it quickly? If you do, then you need to buy this product. Relief comes almost instantaneously and without a lot of hassle or harsh chemicals.
Lori K.
Alto, MI
I have a long history of ear infections and congestion pain and these drops are amazing. It relieves the pain instantly and lasts a long time.
Arlene V.
Wonderful for swimmers ear. I use it after swimming when my ears feel clogged.
Works great when traveling and my ears ache from the cold on the plane.
Amanda B.
Chaska, MN
Really good for when you have sore ears. De-sensitizes if your ears are bothered by water or cold wind.
Tina M.
Burin, NL
My ENT recommended this to me last year and its my holy grail ear product and I never get buildup anymore!
Hena D.
I have used this on my nephew when he was experiencing ear aches, and it cured it right away!! It lessened irritability inside the ear and I trust this product over other similar ones.