Ruth K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product for those dry eyes that come and go in random days. It soothes and moistens those eyes in a matter of seconds!

Now that I'm constantly in air conditioned rooms and chugging coffee and not drinking enough water... I find my eyelids sticking to my eyeballs. It's extremely annoying and uncomfortable! I found this product at a local drugstore and stick it in my purse and use it to go any day.

It immediately moistens my eyes and it lasts! My eyes felt great as soon as I started using them. The bottle itself is glass and actually the tip of the bottle is plastic and where you can control the number of drops you get. It lasts for 30 days once opened. Give this a try!