Similasan Dry Eye Relief Eye Drops uploaded by Tara s.Similasan Dry Eye Relief Eye Drops uploaded by Tara s.Similasan Dry Eye Relief Eye Drops uploaded by Ruth K.

BY SIMILASAN

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Sting-Free Formula Homeopathic Long Term, Healthy Relief Eye Doctor Recommended Eye doctor recommended Similasan Dry Eye Relief™ eye drops stimulate the eye s natural ability to fight dryness and clear redness due to smog, stress, age, fatigue, environment, contact lens wear, and other causes. Similasan Eye Drops work effectively with no known side effects and no known interactions. Similasan Healthy Relief® products have provided safe, effective relief to millions of people for over 25 years. Active ingredients are microdiluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States, and have no known side effects. ; Learn more at healthyrelief.com or call for 24 hour recorded product information. see more...

• My eye will go on a fritz and feel like something is in it but wh...1 Answers
Ruth K.
Ruth K.
Great product for those dry eyes that come and go in random days. It soothes and moistens those eyes in a matter of seconds!

Now that I'm constantly in air conditioned rooms and chugging coffee and not drinking enough water... I find my eyelids sticking to my eyeballs. It's extremely annoying and uncomfortable! I found this product at a local drugstore and stick it in my purse and use it to go any day.

It immediately moistens my eyes and it lasts! My eyes felt great as soon as I started using them. The bottle itself is glass and actually the tip of the bottle is plastic and where you can control the number of drops you get. It lasts for 30 days once opened. Give this a try!
Katie A.
Katie A.
Placentia, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
These work really well, even when your eyes are simply itchy from allergies. It flushes whatever allergens are in your eyes out and brings relief almost immediately
Paureeka L.
Paureeka L.
Bossier City, LA
These really work. When I wore contacts these were the only thing that made my eyes feel better at the end of the day.
Rose N.
Rose N.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
My eye will go on a fritz and feel like something is in it but when I look nothing. My eyes do feel a little drier than normal. Will this help?