Similac Supplementation Similac for Supplementation Infant Formula Powder - 1.45lb (4 Pack)

BY SIMILAC

Find Baby Formula And Supplements at Target.com! Similac for Supplementation Infant Formula Powder - 1.45lb (4 Pack) see more...

Nakesia F.
Chesapeake, VA
My baby was exclusively breasted for four months. Now that she’s getting older and her milk demand is increasing I have purchased this to have on hand. We have used it and it’s worked well. She hasn’t had any adverse reactions to it. This was recommended in the hospital after I gave birth. I highly suggest this formula for breastfeeding moms looking to supplement.
Kaitlyn  S.
Fort Bragg, NC
Recommended by our pediatrician. It's used when moms both Breastfeed and use formula. We have been using it and it works well with our baby!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
My son received this formula as a gift from the hospital after I gave birth. It was nice to have when I was too tired to BF.