Tori D.
Orlando , FL
Thank goodness for this product!! My son was breast fed for 4 months and right when I started to ween him off of breast milk and onto formula, he had a horrible eczema break out. Our pediatrician told us to switch to a soy based formula since the eczema was most likely caused by the milk based formula.

The first brand of soy formula we bought, smelt SO SO bad. I would gag every time I made a bottle that day. We then bought similac soy and it smelt much better! My son did not have any problem drinking this, and he gobbled it up! I also like the packaging on this. It has a spot on the inside of the lid to store the scoop so you don't get powder all over the scoop!

Overall a great product and if we have another baby, I will for sure be using this brand of formula again!