BY SIMILAC #15 in Formula

Fussiness and gas can be a common part of feeding your baby.

Similac Soy Isomil is specially designed to comfort with the gentleness of soy to soothe the tummy.

Soy-based formulas have been clinically shown to help reduce feeding problems. No other soy-based formula has been studied more than Isomil.

Has OptiGRO to support your baby's brain and eye development.

If your baby’s fussiness or gas seems excessive, ask your physician about switching to Similac Soy Isomil.

Warning: Soy formulas are not recommended for premature infants with birth weights of less than 1800 g.

Contains soy ingredients.

Corn Syrup Solids (39%), Soy Protein Isolate (14%), High Oleic Safflower Oil (11%), Sugar (10%), Soy Oil (8%), Coconut Oil (8%). Less than 2% of: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Lycopene, Fructooligosaccharides, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Salt, Magnesium Chloride, L-Methionine, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Ferrous Sulfate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, m-Inositol, Zinc Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols, Niacinamide, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin, Potassium Chloride, and Potassium Hydroxide.

• Has anyone found other brands of formula that are compara...7 Answers
  • Does anyone know why the concentrate liquid of this formu...1 Answers
  • Where do I get this????!! I need it it for my 3month old ...1 Answers
Jordann W.
Goshen, OH
Similac soy has been a life saver for my 5 month old. We tried so many things when coming home from the hospital that failed us. Then we found soy and it’s like we have a whole new baby. The price was great compared to some other formulas. This will be the only thing I feed my son until it’s time for real milk. Thank you Similac
Mikayla H.
WATERLOO, IA
This saved my little girls belly issues. We tried to breast feed but things did but not go according to plan. We switched to formula and she had terrible gas problems and spitting up ounces of milk after feedings. We tried sensitive and we were still having the same issues. We decided to try soy and she has not spit up since. The smell is terrible. However I think that is only a small negative when I can see how much happier my baby is while drinking this formula compared to others.
Chelsea C.
Acme, PA
This formula has been a life saver. My daughter has a milk intolerance and would get backed up. I tired several other types and brands. This formula is soft and gentle on her belly and easy to diagest. It cost a good amount of money but it is worth it. Highly recommend this formula.
Courtney H.
When breastfeeding wasnt working as I planned, I decided to try Similac brand. After an assumed milk allergy, we went to soy and my babies face (and poop!) Totlaly cleared up. Sometimes it can make her constipated but it's rare. I was on this when I was a baby too!
Erica S.
Only giving it 4 out of 5 stars because the price is very expensive for such a small canister & i dont like the smell but otherwise, this soy formula from Similac is the inky formula my daughter could tolerate. It is so gentle on her overly sensitive tummy. It does exactly what the information states, "for fussiness and gas." My baby's tunmy issues now have been a thing of the past. She also has a milk protein allergy so i had to cut dairy products out of my diet & the forumla she has to be supplimented with cant be milk based like the regular formulas. I even tried Sensitive formulas & other soy formulas by other competitors but they all were still too much for my baby to handle & she used to make faces and refused to drink them at times because the taste/scent was so bad. Similac Soy is my preferred choice. It has DHA to help brain growth, Luthein for vision, Vitimin E for development and iron.
Karen V.
I love the convince of the ready-made formula. It is a bit on the pricey side, but then again most forluma is. It is great for outings where water isn't in arms reach.
Tori D.
Orlando , FL
Thank goodness for this product!! My son was breast fed for 4 months and right when I started to ween him off of breast milk and onto formula, he had a horrible eczema break out. Our pediatrician told us to switch to a soy based formula since the eczema was most likely caused by the milk based formula.

The first brand of soy formula we bought, smelt SO SO bad. I would gag every time I made a bottle that day. We then bought similac soy and it smelt much better! My son did not have any problem drinking this, and he gobbled it up! I also like the packaging on this. It has a spot on the inside of the lid to store the scoop so you don't get powder all over the scoop!

Overall a great product and if we have another baby, I will for sure be using this brand of formula again!
Marissa V.
Clovis, CA
I honestly cannot say enough how convenient and easy these are to use and just have on hand instead of carrying around a big jug or having the little containers that hold only a few scoops and there's only three sections cuz if you need more than that then you're kind of screwed but with these you can literally put a whole box in your diaper bag and that right there is 16 packets that make 4 oz each so it's absolutely perfect for when you're on-the-go or even in the middle of the night you could just reach over rip One open and Walla there it is
Lori B.
This is the only formula we can use with our little one.  We tried the Similac Sensitive milk-based, but she was so fussy, and spit up so much, so we switched to this product.  She still spits up a lot, but we think that's because of acid reflux, not the formula.  As long as we give her the baby zantac regularly, then the spit up isn't bad at all, and she's far less fussy.  Great product!  Doesn't constipate her, either, she's regular as rain!  The only complaint I have is the price, but that's a problem across all formulas, not just this one.
Ilda T.
Brooklyn, NY
If I could rate this milk. I definitely I give 100 start. I love this milk because it helps my baby a lot.
He was born premature and the milk they give him in the hospital he spitted out everytime he drink it.
A friend of my. Recommend me this milk. Since the first time he drink it. He dint spitted out! Now he is 2yrs and is big, healthy and during this time lapse he didn't get sick! 👍
I definitely recommended this milk to new moms that looking for a good formula for their babies. Its too little expensive but is worthed !
Melissa B.
Fort Sill, OK
Has anyone found other brands of formula that are comparable to Simlac sensitive? What's your brand of formula for your fussy, gassy baby?
Heidi W.
Summerside, PE
Does anyone know why the concentrate liquid of this formula was discontinued?
Jenny W.
Are you willing to pay for the convenience? i know we go through these so fast especially when child started to drink more than 8 oz in one sitting.
Natashia S.
Greenville, SC
Does this formula seem to help your baby or no?
Jenee C.
Irvine, CA
Where do I get this????!! I need it it for my 3month old who suffers from dairy allergies and reflux! How awesome I need this