Similac Soy Isomil® Infant Formula

Fussiness and gas can be a common part of feeding your baby.

Similac Soy Isomil is specially designed to comfort with the gentleness of soy to soothe the tummy.

Soy-based formulas have been clinically shown to help reduce feeding problems. No other soy-based formula has been studied more than Isomil.

Has OptiGRO to support your baby's brain and eye development.

If your baby’s fussiness or gas seems excessive, ask your physician about switching to Similac Soy Isomil.

Warning: Soy formulas are not recommended for premature infants with birth weights of less than 1800 g.

Contains soy ingredients.

Corn Syrup Solids (39%), Soy Protein Isolate (14%), High Oleic Safflower Oil (11%), Sugar (10%), Soy Oil (8%), Coconut Oil (8%). Less than 2% of: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Lycopene, Fructooligosaccharides, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Salt, Magnesium Chloride, L-Methionine, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Ferrous Sulfate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, m-Inositol, Zinc Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols, Niacinamide, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin, Potassium Chloride, and Potassium Hydroxide.

Does this have more sugar than enfamil?
Have any mom used the Similac Soy Isomil® Infant Formula for your babies?
Have any mom used the Similac Soy Isomil® Infant Formula for your babies?
Start your review of Similac Soy Isomil® Infant Formula!
How would you rate this product?
Natalia, TX
My son has to use this formula because he has a sensitivity to milk protein so this really has helped with his tummy issues. I tried so hard to breastfeed but because he was a premature baby the size of a full term baby, he’s always hungry and I couldn’t produce enough for him. But this formula has helped a lot. The only thing I don’t like is the smell. It’s terrible but anything to feed my child.
Glendale Hts, IL
We decided to use this for months 6-12 of our sons life. We follow a plant based diet and didn’t want to use a typical milk-based formula. It was a little difficult to find any brands that fit what we wanted (low sugar, no milk, lower cost). We settled on using this soy formula for our son. It got the job done, but if there were better options we probably wouldn’t have chosen this brand.
Phoenix, AZ
This is one of the only soy products on the market and it was the first and only one we tried. While we wanted to try one of the less expensive store named brands, we’ve had feeding issues and sensitive tummy issues so we’re sticking with what we know is working for him. I’m glad we have a way to confidently nourish our baby in lieu of breast feeding. Our only complaint is the high premium.
This is the formula my son currently uses. It works very well for him. He has helped with all his stomach issues. This sounds weird but it doesn’t stink. There is one formula from similac that smells awful. I would recommend this formula to anyone whose little may have an upset stomach due to dairy issues or any other type of stomach issues like my son.
This formula was extremely gentle on my sons tummy, who has acid reflux and is sensitive to lactose on top of that. We only used it for about of month before we switched because of WIC, but I would have kept using it if I could have! I was more than satisfied with this formula and what it did for my sons tummy problems.
It's the best soy formula we tried. My son does amazing while one it. It does better than any other brands we have tried. I would try to make it more affordable. It met & passed my expectations. I would recommend this product to others. It's the best so far.
Dahlonega, GA
My 6 month old was VERY colicky the first 3 months of her life. We discovered it was because of her formula and a sensitivity to milk! Switched to Isomil and it cleared right up. My chunky monkey is now growing like a weed and HAPPY as can be! So happy we found this!
Cheshire, CT
Both my son and daughter loved this Similac Soy Isomil Infant Formula. We had some trial and errors in the beginning with a little bit of milk sensitivity so soy is the route we went in and ended up working. We're pretty satisfied overall and will continue to buy.
Fresno
I would highly recommend others to purchase Similac's Soy Isomil Infant Formula for your babies who have sensitive tummies when it comes to dairy products. This product is also amazing for parents who prefer an alternative to using animal byproducts.
My daughter is sensitive to lactose so we began using soy formula and this was the first one we started with. While it helped a lot, it wasn’t the best soy we have tried, my daughter doesn’t seem to like it as much as other soy formulas we have tried
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dallas, TX
il y a 4 mois
Amber V. • il y a un mois
Yes. Stinks bad, helped with spitting up but does cause constipation.
Dallas, TX
il y a 4 mois
Bobbie T. • il y a 4 mois
Is your baby colicky? Or having stomach issues? If so I recommend Nuetramigen made by Enfamil it's specifically for colic and issues breaking down milk proteins (says for milk allergies but it's for all issues associated with cows milk) doesn't contain milkor soy