Similac Sensitive Powder Formula - 23.2 oz uploaded by Lidia R.Similac Sensitive Powder Formula - 23.2 oz uploaded by Crystal G.Similac Sensitive Powder Formula - 23.2 oz uploaded by Sheila A.

BY SIMILAC #15 in Formula

Similac Sensitive Powder Similac Sensitive offers complete nutrition for sensitive tummies. It is specially designed for fussiness and gas due to lactose sensitivity. You can trust Similac Sensitive to provide a strong start for your baby's developing digestive system. Recommended Age: Newborn to 12 months Features: Halal, kosherDHA (Omega 3) and ARA (Omega 6) for brain and eye development Calcium for strong bones, no palm olein oil Nucleotides to help support the immune system Prebiotics to help promote digestive health Carotenoids naturally found in breast milk Lutein to support eye health Clinically shown to support normal infant growthA unique blend of two carbohydrates to help maximize absorption and minimize risk of malabsorption Low osmolality (200 mOsm/kg water) see more...

• I have been switching my 8 month old from breastmilk to formula s...2 Answers
  • How good is this formula compared to enfamil? 2 Answers
  • Hi I'm breastfeeding but I want to star giving her formula she h...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My daughter has been using this formula for about 5 months now and she loves it!
never once had a problem with reflux or gas on this formula
Tyler H.
Bell Buckle, TN
I love similac sensitive! It's the only formula that does not upset or constipates my twins! Real easy on their stomachs! Thanks similac :)
Charity L.
We switched our twins to this when they were around 3 months old. It's super frothy, and it didn't help at all with my girls fussiness.
Camille E.
Frisco, TX
My 3 month old son loves this formula. it has helped so much with his spit up and gas problems. Good for babies with lactose sensitivity.
Crystal B.
Hillsboro , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My nephew is eating this right now because he has acid reflux and he is keeping it down from the other formula he would get sick from
Maggie C.
My son was having tummy problems and he was screaming at night. So the doctor recommended using this for him and it worked perfectly.
Lindsay Z.
Bismarck, ND
We were using the Similac advance until my little guy became constipated. We switched to the sensitive and it hasn't been an issue.
Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
Good formula, Great nutrition. This is the formula that some of my babies would take. The sensitive is the only one I would buy.
Ashley B.
I looked into buying this for my son with reflux, but the first ingredient is corn syrup and it also has added sugar! No thanks!
Sarah L.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
Easy on stomach. My son was in advance but was giving him issues. Went to this one and son had no issues after we switched.
Yoselin C.
Louisville, KY
Hi I'm breastfeeding but I want to star giving her formula she has colics so I want to know if this one is good to start ? And also if the baby's get constipated with this formula ? With My other baby has a bad experience with other formula he alway was constipated .. it really work for gassy an fussiness?
Shannon B.
I have been switching my 8 month old from breastmilk to formula slowly (mixing a few ounces of formula with the breastmilk) so that he doesn't have too many tummy issues. However he has been having boughts of constipation and screams sometimes when he poops. So my question is, is there a specific formula that would be better suited so he doesn't have tummy / constipation problems?
Edna F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How good is this formula compared to enfamil?