Similac Sensitive Powder Formula - 23.2 oz uploaded by Lidia R.Similac Sensitive Powder Formula - 23.2 oz uploaded by Crystal G.Similac Sensitive Powder Formula - 23.2 oz uploaded by Sheila A.

BY SIMILAC #14 in Formula

Similac Sensitive Powder Similac Sensitive offers complete nutrition for sensitive tummies. It is specially designed for fussiness and gas due to lactose sensitivity. You can trust Similac Sensitive to provide a strong start for your baby's developing digestive system. Recommended Age: Newborn to 12 months Features: Halal, kosherDHA (Omega 3) and ARA (Omega 6) for brain and eye development Calcium for strong bones, no palm olein oil Nucleotides to help support the immune system Prebiotics to help promote digestive health Carotenoids naturally found in breast milk Lutein to support eye health Clinically shown to support normal infant growthA unique blend of two carbohydrates to help maximize absorption and minimize risk of malabsorption Low osmolality (200 mOsm/kg water) see more...

• I have been switching my 8 month old from breastmilk to f...2 Answers
  • How good is this formula compared to enfamil? 2 Answers
  • Hi I'm breastfeeding but I want to star giving her formu...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Manasee D.
Used this when it came as a sample from similac. Loved this and my newborn digests this well. I have non-gmo version of similac sensitive and wouod recommend this.
Katie W.
Hixson, TN
This formula was what we turned to when I could no longer breastfeed. I didn't worry or stress at all because I knew my baby was getting the right nutrients.
Crystal G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this stuff its the best for my son his only 6 weeks n drinking 4 oz its not to pricey but with wic it helps so much my baby belly feels so much better
Alyssa B.
Derby, KS
LOVE THIS FORMULA. we went through every kind and brand of formula before we finally found and settled on this one. it let's my son sleep through the night.
Heidi B.
Garland, UT
We tried almost every formula when my son was born and they all made his spit up. The sensitive is the last one we tried and we haven't had a problem yet.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.
Alexis C.
Worked great after giving my baby 2 other types of similac formula! This one made him use the restroom and sleep well with fewer colics and less fussiness!
melissa c.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This really helped my second child from always throwing up. This is a formula thats sensitive to the stomach and it took my child's fussiness away!
Jacqui F.
We tried a few before this. He had some baby tummy issues. The doctor suggested my daughter switch to this formula. The best for my grandson.
Hannah A.
Canon City, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This formula tends to clump bad in the bottle. No matter how much I mix it. It also make my son poop lol. But it's suppose to help with that?
Yoselin C.
Louisville, KY
Hi I'm breastfeeding but I want to star giving her formula she has colics so I want to know if this one is good to start ? And also if the baby's get constipated with this formula ? With My other baby has a bad experience with other formula he alway was constipated .. it really work for gassy an fussiness?
Shannon B.
I have been switching my 8 month old from breastmilk to formula slowly (mixing a few ounces of formula with the breastmilk) so that he doesn't have too many tummy issues. However he has been having boughts of constipation and screams sometimes when he poops. So my question is, is there a specific formula that would be better suited so he doesn't have tummy / constipation problems?
Edna F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How good is this formula compared to enfamil?