Similac Sensitive Powder Formula - 23.2 oz uploaded by Lidia R.Similac Sensitive Powder Formula - 23.2 oz uploaded by Crystal G.Similac Sensitive Powder Formula - 23.2 oz uploaded by Sheila A.

BY SIMILAC #20 in Formula

Similac Sensitive Powder Similac Sensitive offers complete nutrition for sensitive tummies. It is specially designed for fussiness and gas due to lactose sensitivity. You can trust Similac Sensitive to provide a strong start for your baby's developing digestive system. Recommended Age: Newborn to 12 months Features: Halal, kosherDHA (Omega 3) and ARA (Omega 6) for brain and eye development Calcium for strong bones, no palm olein oil Nucleotides to help support the immune system Prebiotics to help promote digestive health Carotenoids naturally found in breast milk Lutein to support eye health Clinically shown to support normal infant growthA unique blend of two carbohydrates to help maximize absorption and minimize risk of malabsorption Low osmolality (200 mOsm/kg water) see more...

• I have been switching my 8 month old from breastmilk to formula s...2 Answers
  • How good is this formula compared to enfamil? 2 Answers
  • Hi I'm breastfeeding but I want to star giving her formula she h...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kelsey T.
San Jose , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son had been using similac since birth (it was supplemented for him, since he was in pediatrics the first week) Although, i loved breastfeeding I didn't produce enough milk. So eventually he was switched over to formula for good. We switched to sensitive after he was a little gassy. And between this and gripe water he had no problems.  Plus I found Similac pretty much always has good deals and coupons.
Veronica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
We tried several different cans of Similac and we couldn't find anything that agreed with him. He only spit up with similac. He never had issues with other brands or breastmilk. He tolerated the favor fine but i couldn't take all of the spit up.
Dominique D.
Redby , MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’ve been using this formula for a couple months now and it helps from him spitting up so much but it makes him constipated a lot and his poops hard i would like this if it didn’t have those 2 complications
Jade W.
Gillette, WY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We used formula since the day my daughter was born. She was put onto this one due to her having stomach problems. After we switched her, she hasn't had any problems! She also loved this stuff! Nothing makes a mother happier that a happy, healthy, full baby!
ashlie c.
Schenectady , NY
I am highly against formula BUT when i was 15 i had my first baby and breastfeeding didn’t work out for me and when my daughter began to drink infamil she always cried when i changed her formula to this kind the crying stopped it must’ve been better for her little tummy
Alia A.
Davenport, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I gave this formula to my baby as soon as she was born. She never had any stomach pains, gas or any reaction to it. It’s very gentle in the tummy and keeps her full long. I would recommend this over any other formula
Sarah D.
Oklahoma City, OK
When we were in the hospital It was hard for me to produce enough breastmilk to feed my baby and the nurses suggested we try formula feeding him in between attempting breastfeeding. Well I cant really remember the first 2 formulas they tried giving him but he kept throwing it up and wouldn't keep it down until we tried Similac sensitive. It worked perfect for him and was right on track with his feeding progress after being introduced to this brand. Later on after we were finished with breastfeeding, we lasted about 3 months with it, we figured since he was a little older maybe he could handle a cheaper formula since we were paying out of pocket for it. He still wouldn't take to anything other than Similac. Everything else made him constipated and gassy.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
When my baby was newborn I cried a lot for no apparent reason and my partner and I took her to the pediatrician to determine the cause, which informed us that our daughter was lactose intolerant and this causes colicos that were quite annoying for her as For us that we are her parents since every time she cried we felt powerless to do nothing, until we recommend similac sensitive and this was the remedy for our daughter to cry less and sleep better at night I recommend 100%
Katie G.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We recently switched my little girl to this formula from Enfamil. I can't express enough the HUGE difference for the better the Similac has made. She's not longer fussing and waking up all night long. It has a much milder, sweeter taste. And is smoother compared to Enfamil. I'm so thankful I switched. Only negative is Similac does not send as. Many coupons as Enfamil.
Rebekah P.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this for my girl. We went through a few forumulas and this is the one she uses. I love the packaging it is great.. My little girl loves the milk which I love to make sure she eats all she needs. I buy it every month so I will for sure buy it again she needs to eat even though its pricey.
Yoselin C.
Louisville, KY
Hi I'm breastfeeding but I want to star giving her formula she has colics so I want to know if this one is good to start ? And also if the baby's get constipated with this formula ? With My other baby has a bad experience with other formula he alway was constipated .. it really work for gassy an fussiness?
Shannon B.
I have been switching my 8 month old from breastmilk to formula slowly (mixing a few ounces of formula with the breastmilk) so that he doesn't have too many tummy issues. However he has been having boughts of constipation and screams sometimes when he poops. So my question is, is there a specific formula that would be better suited so he doesn't have tummy / constipation problems?
Edna F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How good is this formula compared to enfamil?