Similac Sensitive Powder Formula - 23.2 oz uploaded by Sheila A.Similac Sensitive Powder Formula - 23.2 oz uploaded by Crystal G.Similac Sensitive Powder Formula - 23.2 oz uploaded by Lidia R.

BY SIMILAC #1 in Formula

Similac Sensitive Powder Similac Sensitive offers complete nutrition for sensitive tummies. It is specially designed for fussiness and gas due to lactose sensitivity. You can trust Similac Sensitive to provide a strong start for your baby's developing digestive system. Recommended Age: Newborn to 12 months Features: Halal, kosherDHA (Omega 3) and ARA (Omega 6) for brain and eye development Calcium for strong bones, no palm olein oil Nucleotides to help support the immune system Prebiotics to help promote digestive health Carotenoids naturally found in breast milk Lutein to support eye health Clinically shown to support normal infant growthA unique blend of two carbohydrates to help maximize absorption and minimize risk of malabsorption Low osmolality (200 mOsm/kg water) see more...

• I have been switching my 8 month old from breastmilk to formula s...2 Answers
  • How good is this formula compared to enfamil? 2 Answers
  • Hi I'm breastfeeding but I want to star giving her formula she h...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Charlotte D.
Charlotte D.
This is the formula I use for my 7 month old since unfortunately breastfeeding didn't work well for us. It is definitely more sensitive for her belly than all of the other sensitive formulas out there. She still had fussiness and gas but it doesn't seem we will ever find a formula that helps more with that issue. I don't understand why there is a GMO and a non-GMO option especially at the same price..obviously I go with non-GMO. I do like that there is a non-GMO option out there though! Overall I recommend this formula. We tried the enfamil gentlease first and it wasn't nearly as sensitive as this one!
Angelica W.
Angelica W.
West Milford, WV
Both of my children ended up using this formula. I was unable to breastfeed them, because my milk never fully came in. I tried every formula for my daughter, but none of them stayed down. Her pediatrician recommend this and it helped a lot. She quit getting sick and actually started gaining weight again. Started right away with my son and he never had any problems. The only negative thing I have about this formula is the price.

Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Eastlake, OH
My little guy was born with lactose sensitivity. He was exclusively breastfed until we had supply issues. Because we had a great experience with similac with my daughter, we were happy when the doctor recommended similac for our sons supplementing. After a few doctor visits, he switched to sensitive and from that point on we had no further issues. We even bought the toddler formula for him because it worked so well.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Philadelphia, PA
We recently switched my little girl to this formula from Enfamil. I can't express enough the HUGE difference for the better the Similac has made. She's not longer fussing and waking up all night long. It has a much milder, sweeter taste. And is smoother compared to Enfamil. I'm so thankful I switched. Only negative is Similac does not send as. Many coupons as Enfamil.
Erika C.
Erika C.
Sacramento, CA
My daughter has been on this formula since she was 4 months. While it is a very pricey formula it is what is the easiest on her tummy. We usually buy this formula and Costco, they have the best deal. Sometimes we also get coupons from Similac which can also be used at Costco. I would recommend this product to families.
Aimee W.
Aimee W.
This product was a life saver for my little one. He had tons of tummy issues when he was born and it took going through several different formulas to find the right one that wouldn't upset his tummy. Then we found this product and all our problems we solved. he no longer spit up or cried due to gas issues.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
This formula is the best. Both my girls had digestive issues, and I was never able to breastfeed, so my pediatrician recommended this one. I am so glad she did!! Ot seemed to be easy on bith of their tummies, and they didn't spit up as much. If we have anymore kids, I will definitely buy this again!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Florence, SC
Mega Parent Expert
This formula was a life saver when I was unable to breastfeed due to tummy issues with my baby. Thus has helped her so much with her gas and spitting up. She is healthy growing and meeting all of her milestones. This is the only kind of formula that we buy.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Austin, TX
My son was on this formula throughout his whole infancy. He had extreme colic. Even though this brand is pricey, it was the only formula that would soothe his stomach. Love Love Love this brand and would definitely recommend it to other parents.
Bri R.
Bri R.
This is a good baby formula. I used it for the first 4 months of my daughters life. However, the price is so high and the formula is almost identical to store brands, like Costco's. I only buy Similac when I receive coupons.
Yoselin C.
Yoselin C.
Louisville, KY
Hi I'm breastfeeding but I want to star giving her formula she has colics so I want to know if this one is good to start ? And also if the baby's get constipated with this formula ? With My other baby has a bad experience with other formula he alway was constipated .. it really work for gassy an fussiness?
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
I have been switching my 8 month old from breastmilk to formula slowly (mixing a few ounces of formula with the breastmilk) so that he doesn't have too many tummy issues. However he has been having boughts of constipation and screams sometimes when he poops. So my question is, is there a specific formula that would be better suited so he doesn't have tummy / constipation problems?
Edna F.
Edna F.
Mega Parent Expert
How good is this formula compared to enfamil?