Similac Sensitive® OptiGRO™ Infant Formula with Iron 22.56 oz. Canister uploaded by Keishla F.Similac Sensitive® OptiGRO™ Infant Formula with Iron 22.56 oz. Canister uploaded by Keishla F.Similac Sensitive® OptiGRO™ Infant Formula with Iron 22.56 oz. Canister uploaded by Illsie A.

BY SIMILAC

Similac Sensitive is specially designed for fussiness and gas due to lactose sensitivity. Complete Nutrition for Sensitive Tummies, featuring OptiGRO, our exclusive blend of brain & eye nourishing nutrients for baby's development. Now available in a... see more...

Evon P.
Fresno, CA
I love this product and so does my baby! You can buy it just about anywhere! We tried another formula and it made her poop acidic causing a really bad diaper rash and since we’ve switched her to this her skin wasn’t agitated. The only downside is that is does foam quite a bit and I wish it was easier to get coupons for this brand, but overall we love this product! It works for us!
Keishla F.
It's great! Super gentle on my newborns tummy. Reduced fussiness significantly! Happy baby equals happy mommy. The 1.41LB size is best for me, the top has a nook to conveniently place the scooper without getting your fingers in the mix. I would definitely recommend to anyone.
Casey O.
Brenton , WV
Nothing was working for my little one, constantly fussy & with acid reflux he could not hold anything down! This formula did wonders for my baby! He started gaining weight & sleeping so much more! I normally bought mine at Walmart or sometimes in bulk off of Amazon. I would definitely recommend this to any parent who or bottle feeding or supplementing a sensitive baby!
Denise R.
Carmel, NY
My daughter has been drinking this since she was 2 weeks old. It's gentle on her stomach. I'd much rather prefer the powder mix than the ready to go. The ready to go would make her spit up a lot.