BY SIMILAC

Find Baby Formula And Supplements at Target.com! Similac Sensitive Infant Formula Powder, Stage 1 - 1.41lb (6 Pack) see more...

Diana S.
This formula foams so much more than any other type of formula that I've used. My daughter does not like this at all. It makes her very uncomfortable right after feeding. She's throwing up, not just spitting up, more often. I will not repurchase this particular formulation.
Cecily C.
Oakland, CA
We received a sample of this formula before our son was born. I didn't think I would use it because I was breastfeeding, but it came in handy as a back-up option for the nanny when I couldn't pump enough at work. Our son didn't necessarily have digestive issues, but he seemed to respond positively to this formula, so we continued to purchase "the orange box" (that's how my husband remembered which one to pick up at the store when we needed more) to supplement breastfeeding for several more months until he was ready to transition to regular milk.
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
This formula really does help with gas. Baby still gets the toots sometimes, but not nearly as often - spits up less too! The only thing I don't like is the foil seal on the inside. It doesn't come off in once piece and is difficult to peel out. I'm constantly worried about little bits of foil getting into the formula.
Sarah P.
Round Rock, TX
This formula worked great for my little one who has an intolerance to dairy products. she was less fussy and was able to pass gas and stools easier.