Similac Sensitive® Infant Formula

by Similac

#4 in Baby Formula

Most babies are fussy and gassy at times. But your baby’s more frequent fussiness and gas could be a sign that a different formula is needed.

Trust Similac Sensitive to provide a strong start for your baby's developing digestive system.

Has OptiGRO™ to support your baby's brain and eye development.

Warning: Not for infants and children with galactosemia.

Contains milk ingredients.

Corn Syrup, Milk Protein Isolate, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Sugar, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil, Galactooligosaccharides. Less than 2% of: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Lycopene, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ferrous Sulfate, Choline Bitartrate, Taurine, m-Inositol, Zinc Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols, Niacinamide, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin, Potassium Hydroxide, and Nucleotides (Adenosine 5’-Monophosphate, Cytidine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5’-Monophosphate).

Okay so I’m looking for a good quality formula for my baby. She has a sensitive stomach mostly breastfed, but I still have to supplement with formula. Do y’all recommend this brand or is there a better brand?
Did your baby feel less full on Similac Sensitive® Infant Formula?
Is good for my the baby 6 month
Start your review of Similac Sensitive® Infant Formula!
How would you rate this product?
Covington
I used this all the way till she hit one. It helped with her fussiness &' gas. This is the one I was recommended. I don't like how it has a slight yellowish color, maybe it's my eyes or not. My daughter would drink one and a half bottle within the hour. You could say she really loved this!!!
Show Low
I have never purchased the big container in similac formula because it is just way too expensive and when parents choice has the same formula for cheaper I’ll take it over similac but that is my own opinion . to each their own. It’s a great product but I don’t agree with the pricing .
Yesssss! This was the formula for us! Our LO Almost instantly became less gassy and less spit up. We wish we would have switched to this one sooner. I gave it 4 stars because it didn’t completely get rid of this spit up. I would definitely recommend giving this formula a try.
Jensen Beach, FL
Similac Has worked perfectly since my baby was a newborn she had lots of gas and this really really change the game for us and I will continue to have her on it until she’s no longer on formula I would definitely say I’m satisfied and recommend this!
waxahachie
so we first used similac advanced and he been getting constipated and had terrible gas. the doctor switched him to sensitive and we have not had any problems at all. the gas is less and he has better bowel movements. im just happy my baby boy is happy.
Victoria
My oldest daughter had to use this formula because it let her use the restroom with no problems. She didn't have any fussiness after we switched to this formula. The formula also looked lighter and easier to mix. This formula didn't have a bad smell.
Parkersburg, WV
Sensitive similac is very gentle on your baby. It helps when they have sensitive tummies and are not able to digest regular similac. I completely trust this brand and have purchased it for both of my children when I stopped breastfeeding. They both loved it!
Saint Johns
Similac sensitive helped our baby with her tummy issues. Shes less gassy than she was on other brands. Bonus that similac sends helpful coupons to us. The only thing we don't like is that it is very foamy. The ready to feed does not have this issue.
emmett, ID
this is the only similac that my daughter has been able to drink. it works well, especially if your child spits up a lot. she use to but is at the age now where she doesn’t spit up as much. i recommend this formula for babies with sensitive stomachs
Minnesota
After several attempts with trying different formula to help supplement feeding for my newborn, i was finally able to find this one that worked. Im glad similac has all sorts of formula to help with sensitive stomachs.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Perry hall, MD