Rebecca M.
Goose Creek, SC
I use the can powder formula of this and there is always a lot of foam in my sons bottles. Does anyone else have this problem? Is there a way to decrease the amount of foam?
maribel G.
maribel G.
San Elizario, TX
10 months, 1 week ago
it also happens to me too!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
1 year ago
I usually shake in a circular way and it doesn't do any bubbles or foam! When he was gassy at the beginning I would put mylicon has drops in it and it decreased the foam it had, it has to be warm though!
Kylee C.
Kylee C.
Canton, OH
1 year, 2 months ago
Yes it happens with mine too
Diana S.
Diana S.
1 year, 3 months ago
I've had the same problem. Like others have said, the swirling technique seems to help. I also try and mix it at least 15 minutes before the next feeding.
Monique D.
Monique D.
Fremont, CA
1 year, 4 months ago
We started swirling the bottles instead of shaking. It dramatically cuts down on the foam.
Brittany Y.
Brittany Y.
Tazewell, Tn
1 year, 5 months ago
I use the Similac purple can and I have he same problem so it must just be the powder kind I ain't really sure.. But I've noticed if u swirl the bottle instead of shaking it up and down it helps with the foam more
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
South Shore, KY
1 year, 8 months ago
The same thing happens to me
maria a.
maria a.
2 years, 1 month ago
I get this too. did anything work for you?
Kaaila K.
Kaaila K.
Mesa, AZ
2 years, 2 months ago
Have you tried bottles with liners? I think that would help if any of the other suggestions don't work.
Mary A.
Mary A.
Westbrook, CT
2 years, 5 months ago
Hey, I have this problem too! What my husband and I have discovered is if you swirl the bottle it gets the bubbles out for the most part.