Similac® Pro-Total Comfort™ Infant Formula

by Similac

Gentle formula with partially hydrolyzed protein

Similac Pro-Total Comfort is the first gentle formula with partially hydrolyzed protein and 2’-FL Human Milk Oligosaccharide (HMO), an immune-nourishing prebiotic like that found in breast milk. HMOs feed good bacteria in the gut, where 70% of the immune system exists. Similac with 2’-FL HMO helps strengthen baby’s immune system to be more like the breastfed infant than ever before.

Designed for delicate tummies

Similac Pro-Total Comfort with 2’FL HMO is an easy-to-digest, gentle formula that’s designed for delicate tummies. It’s a good choice if your child has difficulty tolerating other milk-based formulas.

Exclusive blend of nutrients

Our exclusive blend has DHA, Lutein, and Vitamin E—important ingredients found in breast milk. DHA supports brain development, Lutein supports eye health, and Vitamin E is an important nutrient that supports developing cells.

Contains milk ingredients.

Corn Maltodextrin, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Sugar, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil. Less than 2% of: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, 2'-Fucosyllactose, Short-Chain Fructooligosaccharides, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Lycopene, Calcium Citrate, Potassium Phosphate, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Chloride, Salt, Potassium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Hydroxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Taurine, m-Inositol, Choline Bitartrate, Zinc Sulfate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, L-Carnitine, Niacinamide, Mixed Tocopherols, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Phylloquinone, Potassium Iodide, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, Potassium Hydroxide, and Nucleotides (Adenosine 5’-Monophosphate, Cytidine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5’-Monophosphate).

Did anybody who tried, similac pro total comfort formula, notice less weight gain? Similac® Pro-Total Comfort™ Infant Formula
Start your review of Similac® Pro-Total Comfort™ Infant Formula!
Fort Wayne, IN
I tried this formula because as a first time, paranoid mom, I was concerned with how little I feel like my daughter was pooping. Thinking she was constipated, my fiance and I bought this, and right away my daughter did not want to eat. We tried a few times. She completely refused everytime, thankfully Target allowed us to exchange it for her original formula. I'm sure this product works well for others, and I probably shouldn't have tried to switch her so suddenly, but it just didn't work for us.
Hollister, CA
When my little one was a newborn, he had such a sensitive tum tum and (due to not gaining weight and low supply) I had to supplement with formula. Well we started out with regular formula and found that his tummy would get really upset and gassy. So we tried this one and almost immediately, the symptoms started to resolve. We have since switched to the pro advance formula since his tummy issues have resolved.
Higganum
My daughter was on this formula and did well u til about 12 weeks old and began to projectile vomit which caused us to switch to nutramigen. The only downside of this formula from a quality perspective is that it is super foamy and it takes a while for the bubbles to settle. Let’s face it, when a baby wants a bottle they want it now!
Dover, NH
My son really liked this formula when we transitioned him from breast to bottle. I was concerned that he would be upset by it but he seemed to take to the formula quite naturally. A little pricier than some of the other formulas offered by Similac and other brands but we never had an issue with it!
Pomfret, CT
Great formula, easy to mix and lasted a long time. Baby T had no issue with constipation or gas while using this formula. Was a little expensive and we switched to the Target brand that was similar but definitely a product I would recommend to new moms.
Bridgeview, IL
My baby responded very well to this formula. There are days that he would be constipated or bloated before using this this specific formula. However, I realized he hasent been fussy and his stools have been regular after trying this formula.
Brooklyn, NY
My baby did great with this formula BUT I started to see black specs in her poop. It was not blood so I (&the doctors think it was excess iron). But this formula was great for her belly when other formulas were to harsh!
Glenside, PA
My son tried various other formulas. This was the winner. Easy to digest. Helps prevent gas/colic. The big container lasts a little over half a week which is pretty good. He loves this formula.
Ammon
We have to fortify my breast milk with formula to help him get some extra calories everyday. This formula does not smell good and it makes his breath smell bad as well. It also does not mix in with the breast milk very well. It didn’t even mix with just water very well. But my baby isn’t very picky and he didn’t seem to mind it.
Leesburg
This is of the only formulas that didn’t make my baby constipated and he loved it!  They have samples to try and also provide coupons and incentives for purchases
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Phoenix, AZ
7 months ago
krisa E. • 7 months ago
Not at all with us! My little one has been on pro total comfort since he was about 4 weeks old and he’s always been above average in weight! He’s currently 8 months old and 21 lbs!