Similac® Pro-Sensitive™ Infant Formula Powder with Iron 22.5 oz. Tub uploaded by Jessica H.Similac® Pro-Sensitive™ Infant Formula Powder with Iron 22.5 oz. Tub uploaded by Brittany S.

BY SIMILAC PRO-SENSITIVE #41 in Formula

Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
UPDATE: changing my review from 5 stars to 1!! I happened to glance across the ingredient list, and the number one ingredient is CORN SYRUP & the fourth ingredient is SUGAR. Are you kidding me?! Needless to say I dropped Similac and switched to Kirkland's (Costco) infant formula. It's non-GMO and has NO corn syrup or sugar. *End Update*

Due to a decrease in breastmilk supply, I am beyond grateful for this formula. My baby girl transitioned great from breastmilk to this formula. It's Non-GMO and is the closest thing to breastmilk. I highly recommend this one. Plus, it doesn't create upset tummies or gas.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
My son has terrible acid reflux. And collic. He gets terrible gas. This formula helped him so much. He's a happy healthy baby now! Cries way less and barely ever spits up.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Milan, MI
Our two week old baby was having a lot of issues on Similac Advance so we switched to Similac Pro-Sensitive and after 3 days we are finally seeing our happy baby again! It's a few dollars more than the Similac Sensitive. But thankfully there are reward programs and coupons that you can use to purchase it. We found it at Walmart for about $28 per tub.