Similac Prental Multivitamin + DHA/Lutein uploaded by keren a.Similac Prental Multivitamin + DHA/Lutein uploaded by Natasha J.Similac Prental Multivitamin + DHA/Lutein uploaded by Liezl L.

BY SIMILAC

Dietary Supplement. Nutrients for Mom & Baby Early Shield Immune Support* Brain & Eye* Bone Health* 30 Multivitamin and Mineral Tablets 30 DHA/Lutein Softgels DHA & Lutein  Beyond the Essentials: Supports Brain & Eye. Supports Immune Sysytem Questions? *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• i havent seen this on the market yet. What retail stores or drugsto...2 Answers
  • So, my husband and I are planning on having a child and was advised...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Raquel S.
Raquel S.
Little Elm, TX
I have been taking this vitamins for both of my pregnancies and I love them other were making me feel nauseous but this don't there not expensive 10dollars depending on were you buy them. the thing is that if your not good at taking pills then your not gonna like one of this vitamins is kind of big
Liezl L.
Liezl L.
Durand, WI
I've been using this vitamin during my pregnancy up until now that my baby is born because it is working for me and this brand is trusted too in baby formula. I recommend this product but the only thing is this vitamin is a little expensive than the other brand.
April R.
April R.
I love these prenatal vitamins. I bought them at Walmart and I'm still taking them postpartum and I definitely feel that they're effective. I feel a huge difference when I take them. I prefer them over prescription prenatal vitamins.
Jamie E.
Jamie E.
I took these for my last pregnancy and during my breastfeeding. I'm very happy with them. I didn't get sick or have a hard time swallowing them. They are not that expensive pretty easy to find.
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these prenatal vitamins. They were easy to take. They was not huge pills. It has all the vitamins you need for you and your baby in them and they had me glowing my whole pregnancy and my hair and nails were looking amazing and health from using this.
Kari C.
Kari C.
I've been taking this prenatal supplement for 2 months now. I'm not pregnant, but am in my childbearing years and this was recommended to me by my doctor. I've noticed occasional nausea about 10 minutes after taking these (even though I'm taking them at night). The tablet is very hard to get down even after breaking it in half. The soft gel is the easiest. However, my recent blood work showed I'm no longer iron deficient.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Chesterfield, Mi
I am currently taking these prenatal supplements during my pregnancy, I've heard good reviews with all the vitamins in one. Only bad thing is sometimes I have trouble swallowing these huge pills.
Romana L.
Romana L.
i havent seen this on the market yet. What retail stores or drugstore is already carrying this prenatal vitamin?
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Perris, CA
So, my husband and I are planning on having a child and was advised by my OBGYN to start taking prenatals. I saw these and decided to get them rather then the other ones there. Has anyone tried these? Are they good? Any side affects?