BY GENERIC #26 in Prenatal Supplements

Similac Prenatal Multivitamin & Mineral Tablets/DHA Lutein Softgels: Lutein and DHA Nutrients for mom and baby see more...

• I've been on the hunt for a gluten free (I have celiac di...2 Answers
  • "I did get sick twice after taking them on an empty stomach. " in 1 review
  • "It's been two months since I started taking this supplement, and my vitamin levels now are great, I recommend this product!" in 1 review
Allison  K.
Meshoppen, PA
I Have been using these vitamins throughout my whole pregnancy. They don't upset my stomach like other vitamins I tried in the beginning. Definitely recommend these to any expecting mother out there!
Melissa P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm a first time mom to a now 8 month old baby boy. I forgot what was the first prenatal pills i took but I hated it because I had to take a separate fish oil tablet and it made me have fish burps which I hated so much! I'm glad I didn't have that problem with these and used it my entire pregnancy and even till I was 3 months postpartum
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
I love these prenatals ! I did try enfamil prenatals but i prefer these so much more. The place where i most noticed it was doing good was my nails. They have always been brittle and with these they were strong! I got mine at walmart super cheap.
Ashley H.
Dell Rapids, SD
Similac Prenatal Multivitamin & Mineral Tablets are the perfect go to for pregnant and nursing women. With their "anti-sickness" formula and their can't be beat price, Similac provides a healthy, convenient option for mothers-to-be! The only downfall is the size of the vitamin, however is something that you get used to with time.
Michelle N.
oak grove , mo
These are ok I always eat before taking them and have has no side effects my levels are ok my doctor did suggest that I take vitamin b also though. The cons to these are I hate taking the two pills would rather have 1 to take and the bottles are not child proof I caught my 2 year old with the open bottle.
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
When first taking it I felt a little sick but after a few days I'm fine. I'm obgyn told me to take some prenatals while ttc. I love them but the hard pill is a little to big. The soft gel goes down easy.
Jennifer S.
Tulsa, OK
I used this for almost a year (before, during and after pregnancy with my first) and loved it! It only made me nauseous once, to my fault. I made the mistake of taking it before I had anything on my stomach. šŸ˜³ Didn't do that again and didn't get nauseous again either!
Jennifer M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I tried to switch to these after the store quit carrying the nature made vitamins I had been taking. I don't like the fact that this vitamin is 2 pills. I only took them for 3 days and they made me very ill. I haven't been sick since I quit taking them.
Scheila M.
Silver Spring , MD
I started taking this Pre Natal because my doctor recommended. When we started trying to conceive, my vitamin levels were low.. It's been two months since I started taking this supplement, and my vitamin levels now are great, I recommend this product!
Stephanie B.
San Jose, CA
I've taken these for a short amount of time. I dislike the fact that there are two separate pills you have to take (1 capsule & 1 tablet). I'd rather just take 1 big one. I never had any adverse effects while taking these and they taste fine.
Gabrielle M.
Fort Collins, CO
I've been on the hunt for a gluten free (I have celiac disease) and fish oil/iodine free prenatal. Does this prenatal contain any of the above? I feel like the problem child. But there has to be something out there for us!