Similac® Infant Nipple & Ring
Provides the flexibility to choose a ready-for-use nipple and ring that match each infant's sucking strength or need. Infant (latex-free)—for infants with developed sucking strength. Premature (latex-free)—for preterm infants with less developed sucking strength. Orthodontic (contains latex)—for newborn infants, to stimulate oral exercise while feeding. Slow Flow (latex-free)-to support the underdeveloped "suck-swallow-breath" coordination of preterm infants. Provides a more controlled flow rate vs faster-flow nipples for increased physiological stability and a more efficient sucking pattern.
- Easy to use.
- Nipples and rings individually prepackaged and ready for use.
- Easy, effective venting system.
- Facilitates latching and consistent flow.
- Disposable—not for reuse.
- DO NOT use as a pacifier, as it presents a choking hazard.
- DO NOT reuse, as reuse can cause deterioration or separation of the rubber, presenting a choking hazard.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Top Questions See all 1 Q&A
- Can you buy these at a store or can you only purc... Be the first to answer!