BY SIMILAC #15 in Nipple Care

Provides the flexibility to choose a ready-for-use nipple and ring that match each infant's sucking strength or need. Infant (latex-free)—for infants with developed sucking strength. Premature (latex-free)—for preterm infants with less developed sucking strength. Orthodontic (contains latex)—for newborn infants, to stimulate oral exercise while feeding. Slow Flow (latex-free)-to support the underdeveloped "suck-swallow-breath" coordination of preterm infants. Provides a more controlled flow rate vs faster-flow nipples for increased physiological stability and a more efficient sucking pattern.

FEATURES

• Easy to use.
  • Nipples and rings individually prepackaged and ready for use.
  • Easy, effective venting system.
  • Facilitates latching and consistent flow.
  • Disposable—not for reuse.

PRECAUTIONS

• DO NOT use as a pacifier, as it presents a choking hazard.
  • DO NOT reuse, as reuse can cause deterioration or separation of the rubber, presenting a choking hazard.
  • Keep out of reach of children.

Emmi A.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are nice but my baby did not like the feeling she refused to use these so we would have to dump the instant formula in her own bottles so she would eat it. It’s a great idea though just maybe I would do a better texture on the nipple
and
Miriam K.
Madison
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We just bought a bunch more of these! We had gotten a couple from the hospital and our son loves them. They’re his favorite nipple to feed from. I find that the design very closely resembles the soothie pacifiers shape.
Katie S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Couldn’t get our baby boy to latch. So when we had to start supplementing they gave us these nipples to use! & he did wonderful with them! & the hospital thankfully stocked us up good before we went home until we could get him on a good bottle!
Amber W.
Shelby, MI
My daughter is breastfeeding and has refused every bottle ive ever tried(at least eight different brands. Until i gave her a disposable bottle with this nipple. I really think that its because the texture of the nipple is different than regular nipples. Anyway great product its worked wonders on helping me switch my LO to a bottle!
Hannah E.
Charleston, WV
We use these with the ready-to-feed oz bottles when we're out and about and can't nurse or mix a bottle of formula right away. My son has no problem with them. They're convenient, easy to clean, and also fit some of the other different bottles we use.
Esmeralda A.
Duluth, GA
These nipples save me so much money. When my daughter started teething she would bite it off all the time. I would just buy this and not have to keep buying bottles.
Allison V.
Melbourne, FL
These are really nice to hang on to and use. I saved a lot of them from the hospital and used them interchangeably with every bottle!
Angie M.
Perfect for newborns. My baby used these nipples right after getting out the hospital and had no trouble sucking out of it.
Melissa G.
Kissimmee, FL
My baby liked this nipple when using it in the NICU. She was able to switch back to nursing easily using it as well.
Karla K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Great for on the go feedings! I was worried my daughter wouldn't take them, but she seems to love these.
Amber W.
Shelby, MI
Can you buy these at a store or can you only purchase online?