Similac® For Supplementation NON‑GMO Infant Formula

by Similac

Designed for breastfeeding moms who choose to supplement.

Has OptiGRO™ to support your baby's brain and eye development.

NOTE: Changes in stool patterns may be noticed when introducing formula to a breastfeeding routine. Studies have shown that prebiotics produce softer stools more like those of breastfed infants.

Check out WhatToExpect.com, where you’ll find Similac For Supplementation NON‑GMO under the list of feeding favorites

Ingredients not genetically engineered.

Contains milk and soy ingredients.

Nonfat Milk, Lactose, Whey Protein Concentrate, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil, Galactooligosaccharides. Less than 2% of: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Lycopene, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Soy Lecithin, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Choline Bitartrate, Choline Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Salt, Taurine, m-Inositol, Zinc Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherols, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Palmitate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Hydroxide, and Nucleotides (Adenosine 5’-Monophosphate, Cytidine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5’-Monophosphate).

My baby is 2 Months old and I give him 4 oz of formula.. Sometimes he doesn’t drink it completely and I don’t feel like throwing away the leftover milk... How long can I preserve after the baby drank this??Similac® For Supplementation NON‑GMO Infant Formula
Can i get this with w.i.c?
Start your review of Similac® For Supplementation NON‑GMO Infant Formula!
Fancy Gap
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great choice for supplementation although it has the same ingredients as the advanced choice, as well as the same price. Fair price for quality. Always easy to use, mixes well, not clumpy or thick. Would highly recommend to a breastfeeding mom that chooses to supplement.
Bonifay
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We really like this formula. As I am struggling to keep milk supply up this helps me get the baby fed. It does not make her fussy or gassy which is great in every moms eyes! Would recommend and we will continue to keep using it.
Fort Worth , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We did not use formula very much, just occasionally when we were out around town or my husband had to take over for a night. However, this one worked great for us. My baby loved it. She would take the bottle with no fuss, it never made her overly gassy, and she had no problem going back to breastfeeding afterward. For moms that need a formula for occasional use, I definitely recommend this one.
Delavan, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I did a lot of research when finding a formula to supplement with as my milk supply had slowly started to diminish after 9 months, I’m overall very satisfied with this formula- baby seems to take it very well and doesn’t spit up or have stomach upset! I feel the price point is a tad high but it’s a brand I trust as I used Similac with my first daughter and as any other parent I want the best for my child
pittsburgh
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I got this before I settled on the pro advance for my son who was breastfeeding. I don’t know why but he didn’t seem to like it much. It’s very similar to the rest of the formulas but for some reason we couldn’t continue with this because we were basically throwing it all away. It could also do with the fact that my son hates to be bottle fed and that when we switched the formula he had learned by then that bottle isn’t that bad or it could be that he didn’t like this formula as much. We settled on the pro advance formula but idk why he noticed the difference. They smell the same and taste the same...but overall similac has great formulas and lots of options
Carlisle, PA
Similac® For Supplementation NON‑GMO Infant Formula uploaded by Chelsea M.
It was hard for me to find a good formula at first but seems to be one of two my daughter is okay with (she is now 4 months old) she keeps her weight better now and spits up less. She also has less gas than when she was given other formulas, I would definitely recommend this formula as it's definitely helped me in desperate times when I couldn't breast feed.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was the first formula recommended by her pediatrician. Later we switched to another Similac formula but she did not like it, and we switched back. We've been using it since!
Fort Worth, TX
When our daughter was born I was breastfeeding, but not producing enough. After a 1/2 day of her screaming in hunger I broke down and decided it was time to supplement. We had to try 3 different brands before this one to find something she would take and tolerate. This has been the only brand that she will take willingly mixed with my breastmilk. The others she would take a sip of and scream. We are so grateful for this product.
Trion, GA
I was given this formula in the hospital to help me with supplementing while I begin breastfeeding. I continued to use this for my son's first year, he really liked this brand best if he had to take a formula bottle. I have always loved Similac, and I am so glad I used this one for my son.
Bristol
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I mainly breastfeed but due to some health issues I was having my production slowed down incredibly so I had to begin supplementing, my daughter has a sensitive stomach and is very gassy so it was difficult finding something that worked for her but once I came across this product I found it. She still prefers me but will drink this where she rejects others, would definitely recommend.