Similac® For Supplementation NON‑GMO Infant Formula

by Similac

Designed for breastfeeding moms who choose to supplement.

Has OptiGRO™ to support your baby's brain and eye development.

NOTE: Changes in stool patterns may be noticed when introducing formula to a breastfeeding routine. Studies have shown that prebiotics produce softer stools more like those of breastfed infants.

Check out WhatToExpect.com, where you’ll find Similac For Supplementation NON‑GMO under the list of feeding favorites

Ingredients not genetically engineered.

Contains milk and soy ingredients.

Nonfat Milk, Lactose, Whey Protein Concentrate, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil, Galactooligosaccharides. Less than 2% of: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Lycopene, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Soy Lecithin, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Choline Bitartrate, Choline Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Salt, Taurine, m-Inositol, Zinc Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherols, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Palmitate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Hydroxide, and Nucleotides (Adenosine 5’-Monophosphate, Cytidine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5’-Monophosphate).

My baby is 2 Months old and I give him 4 oz of formula.. Sometimes he doesn’t drink it completely and I don’t feel like throwing away the leftover milk... How long can I preserve after the baby drank this??Similac® For Supplementation NON‑GMO Infant Formula
Can i get this with w.i.c?
Start your review of Similac® For Supplementation NON‑GMO Infant Formula!
Pharr, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I can say that this formula is the best, my baby would get constipated with the Similac Sensitive® Infant Formula and wouldn’t take any other formula since she is breastfed but we were looking for something she would like since I was soon to go back to work this did the trick no constipation, no gas, and it doesn’t have that yucky iron smell other formulas have.
Chesapeake, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My baby was exclusively breasted for four months. Now that she’s getting older and her milk demand is increasing I have purchased this to have on hand. We have used it and it’s worked well. She hasn’t had any adverse reactions to it. This was recommended in the hospital after I gave birth. I highly suggest this formula for breastfeeding moms looking to supplement.
Coatesville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Similac is the only formula my son will eat and digest. me and my wife are lactose intolerant so milk already doesn't agree with us. so finding a formula for him that didn't make him gassy or in pain was hard. With Similac theres NEVER any issues other than he loves it little too much
Chandler
Purchased at: Walmart
I started using this product for emergencies if I was absolutely unable to breastfeed at the moment. It didn't settle too well with my son's stomach and he spit up a lot. I am still an avid Similac consumer though. My son is 6 months old now and the Similac Pro Advance is AWESOME!
Lahoma, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Both of my daughters used this formula from the day they were born. It was always good for them it never gave them any problems. It is on the higher priced end of the formulas but when it comes to your baby and their nutrients it's worth it.
Cerritos, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I tried this after I noticed a drop in my milk production and my son has no problem drinking it. It has the same consistency as my breast milk compared to other formulas. Also, it doesn't have that usual formula smell but still has the same nutrients as regular formula.
Loranger, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I supplemented with this at first. Then realized the pro advanced was their closest to human milk. She did okay with this also, but then it started to cause her to have a colic some. But that isn’t the brands fault, if it wasn’t for that she would still be using this.
Fresno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love love love this! I use it for my daughter she’s been drinking it since she was about two months. It is a pricey formula but it is meant for breastfed babies who parents want to introduce formula. Not once has it gave my baby problems.
Purchased at: Walmart
I didn’t purchase this myself but I did have to supplement my baby with formula after a month and this is the one that I gave him at first. It was affordable to me and my baby liked it so we kept repurchasing this one.
san clemente, ca
Purchased at: Target
My son has recently switched from Breast milk to this! He is taking it very smoothly and likes it a lot. Haven’t had any issues feeding him it. Great for those who are switching from breast milk to formula