Similac® For Supplementation NON‑GMO Infant Formula

by Similac

Designed for breastfeeding moms who choose to supplement.

Has OptiGRO™ to support your baby's brain and eye development.

NOTE: Changes in stool patterns may be noticed when introducing formula to a breastfeeding routine. Studies have shown that prebiotics produce softer stools more like those of breastfed infants.

Check out WhatToExpect.com, where you’ll find Similac For Supplementation NON‑GMO under the list of feeding favorites

Ingredients not genetically engineered.

Contains milk and soy ingredients.

Nonfat Milk, Lactose, Whey Protein Concentrate, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil, Galactooligosaccharides. Less than 2% of: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Lycopene, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Soy Lecithin, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Choline Bitartrate, Choline Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Salt, Taurine, m-Inositol, Zinc Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherols, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Palmitate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Hydroxide, and Nucleotides (Adenosine 5’-Monophosphate, Cytidine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5’-Monophosphate).

My baby is 2 Months old and I give him 4 oz of formula.. Sometimes he doesn’t drink it completely and I don’t feel like throwing away the leftover milk... How long can I preserve after the baby drank this??Similac® For Supplementation NON‑GMO Infant Formula
Can i get this with w.i.c?
Start your review of Similac® For Supplementation NON‑GMO Infant Formula!
Spring Hill, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Similac® For Supplementation NON‑GMO Infant Formula uploaded by Delinise M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My baby is being breastfeed completely, but at least she likes this taste for her morning routine of cereal. I believe all formulas are great products for a great price. I have tried them all and this is the only one she likes.
Fort Lee
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used this formula when I was still breastfeeding the baby but he was not a fan of this at all. I have it up rather quickly because it seemed he didn’t like the taste of it. It was affordable. Not sure why my son wasn’t a fan. I would try it again when I hace another little one.
Alderson, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Similac® For Supplementation NON‑GMO Infant Formula uploaded by Amy P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This formula is perfect for just introducing it to baby without ending breastfeeding. My little one has no issues going back and forth between the formula and breast milk and she didn’t have any tummy troubles either.
Lebanon, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
When I started working I had to supplement with formula and this was what I thought would be best to feed my daughter. She ate it just fine its not cheap but what formula is? I recommend this to mothers who breastfeed and need to find something to supplement for whatever reasons.
Pittsburgh , PA
After my baby was born, he had to spend a week in the NICU due to hypoglycemia, so they suggested supplementing breastmilk with formula which sent me on a mission to find the best for supplementation. Similac came highly recommended and I still keep some on hand 3 months later for him!
Morristown
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This worked well when we were supplementing at night. I was producing enough milk, but it was nice to let the husband be able to feed our son while I slept at night. Our son took to it well and had no issues. Price was worth the results of what we got.
georgetown tx
This formula is so nice, and really gentle on my baby’s tummy! I often use the store brands but this one is awesome! It’s definitely affordable. It’s like other. Definitely satisfied. Will buy again. It’s great for moms winging off of breastfeeding.
N Arlington, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I tried a sample of this and baby liked it. I do prefer the Advance line products over this though. I like that Similac has non-gmo products. I would like to see Similac meet EU quality standards to bring the same quality to the American market.
ridgeway
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used this with my first and it was a life saver. At first it was just to build his weight but then we kept on so I could still nurse and helped me nurse longer. I also used it with my second for the same reason and I was comfortable using it!
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
It's pretty good. Doesn't cause my little one to throw up/ spit up which means it's gentle on her tummy. She's mainly breastfed, but needed a little formula in beginning to help get her weight up. I purchased this product from Walmart