Similac® For Supplementation NON‑GMO Infant Formula

by Similac

Designed for breastfeeding moms who choose to supplement.

Has OptiGRO™ to support your baby's brain and eye development.

NOTE: Changes in stool patterns may be noticed when introducing formula to a breastfeeding routine. Studies have shown that prebiotics produce softer stools more like those of breastfed infants.

Check out WhatToExpect.com, where you’ll find Similac For Supplementation NON‑GMO under the list of feeding favorites

Ingredients not genetically engineered.

Contains milk and soy ingredients.

Nonfat Milk, Lactose, Whey Protein Concentrate, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil, Galactooligosaccharides. Less than 2% of: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Lycopene, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Soy Lecithin, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Choline Bitartrate, Choline Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Salt, Taurine, m-Inositol, Zinc Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherols, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Palmitate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Hydroxide, and Nucleotides (Adenosine 5’-Monophosphate, Cytidine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5’-Monophosphate).

My baby is 2 Months old and I give him 4 oz of formula.. Sometimes he doesn’t drink it completely and I don’t feel like throwing away the leftover milk... How long can I preserve after the baby drank this??Similac® For Supplementation NON‑GMO Infant Formula
Can i get this with w.i.c?
Start your review of Similac® For Supplementation NON‑GMO Infant Formula!
Clyde, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I had to use this formula when my daughter was 2 days old due to her being too small to breastfeed and I hadn’t gotten my pump yet. She took really well to this and never had any issues. Definitely recommend for breastfeeding mommas who have to supplement!
San Antonio, TX
This is such a great alternative for breastmilk. I was unable to breastfeed my son after I had him. They put him on this formula and I had no trouble with him spitting up. He is now a happy and healthy 3 year old.
Sacramento, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have had a lot of problems breastfeeding and use this usually at night time. My baby loves it! And it's helped eliminate a lot of my frustration to make breastfeeding enjoyable again.
Clarkston, MI
Used this while working on breastfeeding problems with my son. Did the job for supplementing when he refused to latch. Now he's 100% breast milk and refuses any kind of formula.
I needed a little help while I was nursing. My baby was just hungry all the time. She wasn't getting enough from me. So I tried this supplementing formula. It was great my daughter chugged it down. She never had any issues with it.
Louisville, KY
My son had absolutely no problem taking this formula when I was having supply issues due to a surgery. It's more gentle than the average formula and super easy on their stomachs.
Purchased at: Target
Great formula for the transition between breastfeeding and formula feeding. My babies (I have twins), don’t notice the difference and that helps tremendously!
Cleveland
This formula saved me when I brought my son home from the hospital! Breastfeeding was difficult starting out and this made it so much easier for me and baby
Orangevale, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Breastfeeding mom here, and this is what I started my son on when I started no producing enough for him. I love how gentle it is and my son love it as well.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Worked great for my daughter after my milk was running late coming in. Expensive though. We switched to parents choice quickly for a more affordable choice