Similac® For Supplementation NON‑GMO Infant Formula

by Similac

Designed for breastfeeding moms who choose to supplement.

Has OptiGRO™ to support your baby's brain and eye development.

NOTE: Changes in stool patterns may be noticed when introducing formula to a breastfeeding routine. Studies have shown that prebiotics produce softer stools more like those of breastfed infants.

Check out WhatToExpect.com, where you’ll find Similac For Supplementation NON‑GMO under the list of feeding favorites

Ingredients not genetically engineered.

Contains milk and soy ingredients.

Nonfat Milk, Lactose, Whey Protein Concentrate, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil, Galactooligosaccharides. Less than 2% of: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Lycopene, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Soy Lecithin, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Choline Bitartrate, Choline Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Salt, Taurine, m-Inositol, Zinc Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherols, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Palmitate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Hydroxide, and Nucleotides (Adenosine 5’-Monophosphate, Cytidine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5’-Monophosphate).

My baby is 2 Months old and I give him 4 oz of formula.. Sometimes he doesn’t drink it completely and I don’t feel like throwing away the leftover milk... How long can I preserve after the baby drank this??Similac® For Supplementation NON‑GMO Infant Formula
Can i get this with w.i.c?
Start your review of Similac® For Supplementation NON‑GMO Infant Formula!
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I was exclusively breastfeeding for 4 months then decided to introduce formula to make it easier to feed when out and about and so others could help with feeding. It took awhile for her to latch to the bottle and then drink the formula but she eventually took it. This formula makes her spit up more than breast milk. But I think that is just common with formula. I don’t plan on switching formulas.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have bought this exclusively for the first year of my daughter's life. It paired really well with my breastfeeding. It kept her stools soft so that she didn't go back and forth between hard and soft stools while breastfeeding and formula feeding. I just wish it was available in a larger size! But it's been awesome and my daughter has always loved it.
Littleton, NH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
From exclusively nursing and feeding my baby breastmilk, to having to supplement as my supply no longer fit his needs, the Similac for Supplementation was an easy transition. Baby didn't seem to notice a difference when I introduced the premixed version, and it didn't take him long to enjoy the powder mix.
Las Vegas
I really wanted this formula to work for us. When I was trying to find a food formula to supplement with, I stumbled upon this one. It gave our baby the worst gas and constipation. We maybe used it for a week until and a half trying to get her adjusted but she was so colicky.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like how this formula is similar to breastmilk and doesnt constipated my baby. I tried changing my baby to another brand (that was cheaper) and he got constipated. I decided to change back to this brand and this one on specific and he went back to normal.
Cincinnati, OH
Similac® For Supplementation NON‑GMO Infant Formula uploaded by Elizabeth C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This was perfect for when my second son was jaundiced and I wasn't producing enough breast milk. He had regular bowel movements and minimal fussing. I was very satisfied with the results of this formula product and recommend to others who are both breast feeding and using formula.
woodridge
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the first formula we Introduced to our baby after he was born. I liked it because I was breastfeeding as well so this was just helping us supplement until my supply kicked in. Baby did fine on it, but eventually it made him a little gassy.
Purchased at: Target
Totally loved it when i was breastfeeding plus i loved how easily my sins body processed it in the sence of he wasnt constipated unlike the formula recommended by his Peds.
Martinsville
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This formula is absolutely fantastic! It can be pretty expensive especially when you have to buy one every week. But they do send you coupons when you sign up on their website. You can earn free samples, $5 and $15 coupons for each coupon you use! Highly recommend my baby with sensitivity took to it very well!
Youngstown, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Target
I loved this product when transitioning my son and having to add in formula as my supply started to dwindle. He has reflux as a baby and this formula did not cause any reflux symptoms. Other than the fact it doesn't last very long for the price you pay it's an overall good product.