BY ABBOTT LABORATORIES INC. #93 in Baby Food

Similac® For Supplementation Birth-12 Months Infant Formula with Iron.

Exclusive.

OptiGro™ blend.

Abbott.

Experts recommend breastfeeding.

Milk-based.

Powder.

#1 brand fed in hospitals.

For breastfeeding moms who choose to introduce formula.

DHA, brain.

Lutein, eye.

Vitamin E, development. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "this formula helped me so much in transitioning from breastfeeding to formula my son loved it, only con is that is has a smell to it " in 1 review
  • "Now he's 100% breast milk and refuses any kind of formula." in 1 review
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Carlisle, PA
It was hard for me to find a good formula at first but seems to be one of two my daughter is okay with (she is now 4 months old) she keeps her weight better now and spits up less. She also has less gas than when she was given other formulas, I would definitely recommend this formula as it's definitely helped me in desperate times when I couldn't breast feed.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
We decided to use this because I wasn't able to keep pumping when returning to work. My son enjoys the taste of this and it mixes so well! I like the fact that I could use it while breastfeeding and I can still use it now that we are strictly FF. We have repurchased this and will continue to do so. I highly recommend
Amber S.
Amber S.
I needed a little help while I was nursing. My baby was just hungry all the time. She wasn't getting enough from me. So I tried this supplementing formula. It was great my daughter chugged it down. She never had any issues with it.
Nichelle T.
Nichelle T.
Baltimore , MD
Mega Parent Expert
Have used a few times when milk supply was low. Baby didn't seem to mind taste and did not make him sick like others
Cody W.
Cody W.
My son had to supplement, so my pediatrician told me about this formula. My son Loved it. he had gas for a week or so we we switched from this brand to Similac Fussiness and Gas and we thought that it would help but he hated this one, it seemed link the gas got worst. So we switched back he was very less gassy. I think it was something that I ate, may broccoli or something. But he is 4.5 Months and he is as healthy as an ox.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Ball Ground, GA
I love Similac formula in general. I exclusively breastfed for 3 months before I began supplementing and this formula has never given us any problems. However, the 'supplementation' title is nothing but a marketing ploy. This formula is exactly the same as Similac Advance in both nutrition and ingredients. We switched to advance after discovering this solely because it is available in bulk sizes and saves us money that way.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Mega Parent Expert
A little pricey. Wish they had bulk of this to keep on hand. My baby is exclusively breastfed but sometimes we supplement with this. Love Similac products!
Christina L.
Christina L.
Tampa, FL
Love this formula it's the best that I have given when I don't or forget to pump. This is what I use. I will not purchase any other.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Trion, GA
I was given this formula in the hospital to help me with supplementing while I begin breastfeeding. I continued to use this for my son's first year, he really liked this brand best if he had to take a formula bottle. I have always loved Similac, and I am so glad I used this one for my son.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Vista
It's a great formula, however, it's the exact same thing as similac advantage. Same ingredients, same vitamins, etc. they just put "for supplementation" on it to appease moms. The good thing is that it's the same price as similac advantage.
adriana a.
adriana a.
Can i get this with w.i.c?