Similac For Spit-Up NON-GMO

by Similac

NULL

What formula did you switch to after this one? I’m not sure what the closest kind would be once we’re done with this type.
If your child has been on this more than 2 months, did they have issues with constipation? If so how often?
Is this good for babies that have upset tummies[product:similac-for-spit-up-infant-formula]?
Start your review of Similac For Spit-Up NON-GMO!
Zurisaday R.
San Luis, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Similac For Spit-Up NON-GMO uploaded by Zurisaday R.
After trying lots of different formulas for my eight month old baby (obviously with the guide of her pediatrician) this was the one that worked for her! She was able to sleep better, not spit up, was happier, & gained weight. Formula is expensive but I think it is better to buy it in the biggest container that you can get to save on the price per once.
Mary C.
Florence, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Similac For Spit-Up NON-GMO uploaded by Mary C.
So this formula was used for both of my kiddos. They both projectile vomited and had such bad reflux. I tried so many formulas but settled on this one! The added rice starch helps it sit on baby’s belly and not immediately come back up. It keeps them fuller longer too. If your child is on another formula and you plan on switching I highly recommend that you cut back an ounce or two at first because this one is so much denser and heavier in their bellies. Definitely recommend if you have a collicky and reflux prone baby!
Miranda B.
Jacksboro, TN
We went through several types of formula before we were finally recommended to try this formula for our daughter who has severe reflux. This has worked perfect for her. She likes it. It smells a little weird but not terrible. It would be nice if the containers came in larger sizes like the other formulas.
Cassandra G.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the one my son uses I had to change it a couple times it was a pain in the but
Brooke W.
Copperas Cove, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
So I tried Similac for Spit Up because my daughter would spit up after every bottle of Similac Advance. When I opened the container it appeared the same consistency as the advance, if not a little thicker. When I put the powder into the water I noticed that it didn't mix immediately like the advance and that's probably because of the rice powder in it. When shaken, its really thick. My daughter drank it and she didn't drink as much as she normally does. She didn't spit up at all and I'm really excited to try this again. If it works it will be her new formula.
Vicki B.
Norridgewock, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
My 4 month old son has had gas and reflux problems since he was born, the doctor had us trying so many different kinds of formula and none of them worked until we tried this one. It has helped with reflux and spit up tremendously! Highly recommended to anyone with a little one that suffers like my little guy did, you won’t be discharged.
Amber S.
Norfolk, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
My baby loves this ! It don’t take long to dissolve. Lastly the price is affordable , this is great for sensitive tommy babies .
Maria R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Amazon subscribe and save best deal for this and of course Walmart not always easy to find at other stores but it was a life saver for my son he was born a few weeks early I had switched formulas trying to see what helped and this was the game changer!
Liz M.
Milwaukee, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My doc suggested this for spit up and it has helped a bit but I still it could be much less spit up
Tiffany M.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This formula is a life saver! My little active baby boy just couldn’t keep anything down because he kept moving around so much. Unfortunately he is lactose intolerant so he doesn’t have many choices on a different formulas. Once I did my research and found this formula to be safe for lactose sensitivity I just had to try it! It promises to reduce the spit by a little over 50%. I can honestly say it reduced my baby’s spit up by 90%!! I couldn’t be happier.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kyia C.
Cumberland, MD
il y a un an
Aubrey C. il y a 8 mois
We tried this for our daughter when she started spitting up a lot and it seemed to work pretty well.