Similac Expert Care Alimentum Infant Formula with Iron, Powder, 1 Pound (Pack of 6) uploaded by tiffany h.

BY SIMILAC #16 in Formula

K G.
K G.
Dallas, TX
No joke, this was a life saver. It was the only thing that helped my colic-y baby. She cried all the time for about the first 6 weeks until my OB of all people suggested I try this. All the nurses in the office swore by it too, as many of them had to use it with their own babies. And unlike Nutramigen, it didn't make her BMs super acidic. She's now on Similac Sensitive and doing well.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Lost Creek, WV
My baby is on the alimentum and it was a life saver! This was the fourth formula he tried and thank god it worked. He suffered from belly aches and gas and a lot of spit up & finally he was switched to this and finally smiled for the first time and was such a happier baby. It's very expensive but worth every penny!!
Krys R.
Krys R.
Both boys had a milk protein allergy and Similac Alimentum was our formula of choice. The price can't reasonable be compared to other formulas as this is one that can actually be prescribed. Our first son was supplemented as was our second only difference was we paid out of pocket for the formulas for the first and with the second our pediatrician notified us that our insurance actually covered it with a not so cheap copayment but cheaper then we paid with our first child. Great formula whether you are supplementing or formula feeding.
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Lehigh acres
Only  formula my son can handle. At least for now. For 8 months we struggled with major spit up issues till a friend of mine introduced us to this. It has calmed him spitting up down so much. It is pretty pricey for a 12.1 oz can around $30 from where I am compared to the average $17ish for normal kinds. And when he does spit up the smell reminds me of old potatoes. Those are the only 2 downfalls to this formula.
Angelina d.
Angelina d.
Summerville, SC
This formula does wonders! My son, when he was a baby, he was diagnosed with colic. He would get so gassy and he would just be so miserable and cranky. Kept me up all night along, until we switched to this formula. He was a different baby after that, he was happy and slept through the night.
tiffany h.
tiffany h.
This Formula saved me many restless nights. and helped my youngest daughter after I stopped breastfeeding. NO it doesn't smell the best and you probably won't ever get it! But if you have a baby that gets constipated on regular formula, gas, really spitting up I would recommend this! :)
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
My son has terrible acid reflux. And collic. He gets terrible gas. This formula helped him so much. He's a happy healthy baby now! Cries way less and barely ever spits up.
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
Las Vegas, NV
This formula is a godsend! Nothing worked for our poor baby. All the formulas we tried made her gassy and constipated. We finally tried this formula and she's a totally different baby. It's a little more pricey than the other formulas, but it's worth it!
Alysia R.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Mega Parent Expert
My baby was allergic to every find of formula, we had to use this kind exclusively for ever do to his sensitivities and allergies. its corn based. he had soy and milk allergies. it smells kinda like cornflakes. it does cost a few more dollars than the other types in this brand. it was a life saver for us.
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
My daughter was unable to use this formula because it caused her tongue to go stark white. It was the craziest thing ever!! We had to throw away a full open container :/