BY SIMILAC

Even when you try to eat well, it may be hard to get the desired levels of nutrients found in Similac Breastfeeding Supplement from your diet. On average, the typical diet of a breastfeeding woman provides only a portion of the desired levels.

Take Similac Breastfeeding Supplement along with your prenatal vitamin to help improve levels of DHA, Lutein, and Vitamin E in your breast milk.

WARNING: THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THESE PRODUCTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.

Contains soy ingredients. Manufactured in a facility that processes egg, fish, milk, peanut, shellfish, tree nut and wheat ingredients.

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerine, White Beeswax, Safflower Oil, Water, Soy Lecithin, and Annatto Extract.

Trudy L.
South Boston, VA
I used this because I was having trouble getting my baby to latch on and wanted to make sure he was getting full. His weight continued to go up and he was very healthy and thrived very well while using this.
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Although I’m not sure if I noticed much of an improvement on milk supply, these were a nice supplement for vitamins and nutrition. They were easy on the stomach. I would recommend these for others to at least give it a try.
Devan W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I strictly breastfed my daughter for about a month. I wasn't producing enough so I had to start supplementing. I used Similac breastfeeding supplement throughout the rest of our breastfeeding journey. I never had any issues, it always worked great for us!
Stephanie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I wasn't producing as much milk so I drove to Walmart and picked up Similiac Breastfeeding Supplement. Let me tell you I used it daily and I started milking like a cow😂😂. Happy mama happy baby.
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is great. I’m nursing now and this makes it easier for me all around. Especially at night. This helps me get a couple hours of sleep. I️ would definitely recommend.
Wendy D.
Stamford, CT
#tweegram #instagood #bestoftheday #instacool #instago #all_shots #follow #webstagram #colorful #style #swag #allshots #amazing #smile #follow4follow #like4like #instalike #tb #picoftheday #food #instadaily #fun #food #sile #pretty #followme #nature #lol #dog #hair
Galilea E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm a picking eater and so I admit I don't eat as healthy as I should. I asked my midwife about it and she recommended this product to me. I've heard great reviews. Hope it works for me
Aschia L.
Fairmont, WV
This product is really amazing it says what it says it's going to do and this awesome I recommended it to tons of my lactating friends and they switch to it
Crystal G.
USA
It was recommend by a friend it didn't help me but son som did have a very sensitive stomach and that could be a reason he did not tolerate it well
Dulce H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Been using this one for the past 5 months and it helps alot with my lactation. I love it and i hope to keep breast feeding more.