Similac Breastfeeding Supplement

NULL

How long did it take you to see results?
Does anybody love this? My son is EBF but I’m wanting to go back to work soon and was wondering if anyone uses this too.
I was given similac pro advance to supplement in the hospital and then my pediatrician gave me the similac supplementation what’s the difference. LO seems to be gassier on the supplementation ?
Start your review of Similac Breastfeeding Supplement!
Brittany G.
Rock Creek, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the brand my doctor recommended. It really comes in handy as a back up or when weaning your baby off of breast milk.
vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This formula is great 5 years ago I used it with my last baby.. I was breastfeeding and it finished very quickly, the doctor recommend this milk and it was wonderful my baby adapted with the milk. Has vitamins, minerals and other nutrients found in breast milk and has prebiotics.
Melissa P.
Omar, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
We love this!! Its easy on their stomach and fills them up when you need something to supplement. Its a bit expensive but worth it
Cindy G.
Sherwood, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My breast milk supply didn’t last as long as thought, so I went to this and the baby took it just fine. He didn’t have any reflux or lost of appetite. It also provides optigro to support the baby’s brain and eye.
Kaylee C.
Melbourne, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Everyone’s body is different but you will definitely have to try it and see if this works for you
Gurmeet K.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Target
I breastfeed 🤱 my 3 month old son. For more and healthy milk supply I tried this similac supplement. It really worked great. I would recommend this to other mommies.
CJ L.
Austin, TX
Its a good product and does its job but this company is insanely expensive. There are many other brands you can buy with similar if not better product for a much more reasonable price which is what is a big factor in a decision on products with a new child. The price gouge on these is just way too much to leave a great review.
Lydia I.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The only formula that my daughter was able to consume without excessive spit ups. I was an undersuppler so I needed a good formula to supplement for my breast milk and I wouldn’t go with anything else!
Claudia N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I breast fed my last daughter until she was past one. I tried to use this milk to supplement but she really didn't care for it. The product was great, she just chose me instead lol.
Sofia G.
New Castle, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
The product came in perfect condition just as described. It made the transition from breastmilk to formula easy, also doesn't cause any excess gas troubles