Similac® Alimentum® Ready To Feed Infant Formula

by Similac

Similac Alimentum is a trusted, easy-to-digest, and nutritionally complete infant formula for infants with food allergies and colic due to protein sensitivity. Its formula is lactose-free and contains DHA and ARA, special nutrients found in breast milk that are important to help support brain and eye development. Similac Alimentum is a nutritionally complete, hypoallergenic formula for infants with severe food allergies, including those with colic symptoms due to protein sensitivity. Alimentum contains a predigested milk protein that is broken down into tiny pieces to virtually eliminate allergic reactions in most babies who are allergic to cow's milk protein.

Ingredients: Water (87%), Sugar (4%), Casein Hydrolysate [Derived from Milk] (2%), Modified Tapioca Starch (2%), Safflower Oil (1.4%), Medium Chain Triglycerides (1.3%), Soy Oil (1.1%); Less than 0.5% of: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, Calcium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Carrageenan, Potassium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Hydroxide, Potassium Citrate, Salt, L-Cystine Dihydrochloride, Potassium Chloride, L-Tyrosine, Choline Chloride, L-Tryptophan, Ferrous Sulfate, Taurine, M-Inositol, Zinc Sulfate, Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, L-Carnitine, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Cupric Sulfate, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3 and Cyanocobalamin.

Price?
My daughter has had trouble in the past with constipation with the pre mix- has anyone had this with this brand
Start your review of Similac® Alimentum® Ready To Feed Infant Formula!
How would you rate this product?
Henderson , NV
Similac® Alimentum® Ready To Feed Infant Formula uploaded by Anastasiia W.
Similac® Alimentum® Ready To Feed Infant Formula uploaded by Anastasiia W.
Purchased at: Amazon
Much better taste and more safe ingredients compared to other brands and even the same powder type Alimentum. So easy to use, just pour into a normal bottle, warm and baby can eat. A good choice when child has a lactose allergy. We buy this formula in boxes on Amazon, it is very convenient, on the expensive side, but it's better to pay more than give dubious products. The consistency is liquidy, like real milk. It seems does not give strong gases. Comfortable to take this formula on trips.
P C Beach, FL
This is a great premixed formula and was so easy to use. The biggest problem I have had with this product is locating it when traveling. However, once found it made feeding our baby on the go so much easier than trying to mix powder and water.
Manchester , NH
Similac® Alimentum® Ready To Feed Infant Formula uploaded by Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This formula has been a blessing for my family! My daughter is extremely allergic to corn and all corn derivatives. This is the ONLY corn free formula and my daughter is thriving on it now. She was losing weight and failure to thrive before we found the RTF. Huge fans! Similac® Alimentum® Ready To Feed Infant Formula
Saint Louis, MO
This worked great for my son who was having a reaction to normal dairy based formulas. The only downside to the ready to feed is it is super expensive and you have to use it within a couple days.
Nowata
This formula is one of the best hypoallergenic formulas on the market. The RTF bottle is completely corn free wich some babies have corn allergies, one thing though that needs improvement is smell and taste, it isn't very pleasant. Helped my baby tremendously!
Fall River
My poor little guy is three weeks old today!! from birth to fairly recently he was switched to four different types of formula. This one has helped tummy issues as well as gas. Mommy and baby are very happy!!
Kodak, TN
It's great for babies with milk allergies but you have to get past the smell. My son however too to it immediately. Formula is expensive though more so then other types
New Albany, IN
Similac® Alimentum® Ready To Feed Infant Formula uploaded by Taylor M.
Amazing! So much easier to use than a powder formula and I know my baby is getting the perfect bottle every single time. When we found out our baby is allergic to cow's milk protein this was not only our first choice, but our pediatrician's as well. Our baby boy is healthy as can be and gaining weight perfectly now thanks to this formula. I'm so glad we tried this formula first and didn't have to look any further! Similac® Alimentum® Ready To Feed Infant Formula
Malvern, AR
Similac® Alimentum® Ready To Feed Infant Formula uploaded by Sam B.
Both of my babies unfortunalty ended up with sensitivities, allergies, and reflux. So as you could assume they were very much colic. We went through so many different formulas which only made everything worse until we got this, not even a full day later and I felt I had a different baby. No more grunting, projectile spitting up, or screaming for hours on end. My baby girl is almost 8 months now and were still loving our Alimentium RTF!
Riverhead, NY
This is the only formula that made my son full and happy and comfortable. Before using this formula he would throw up and constantly spit up. Even though this formula was the most expensive formula on the shelf, it was worth every last penny to see see my son not in constant pain and not constantly throwing up. I recomend this formula to anyone having the same issue with their infant. This formula help my son so much and i am very appreciative of this formula!!