Similac® Alimentum® Ready To Feed Infant Formula

by Similac

Similac Alimentum is a trusted, easy-to-digest, and nutritionally complete infant formula for infants with food allergies and colic due to protein sensitivity. Its formula is lactose-free and contains DHA and ARA, special nutrients found in breast milk that are important to help support brain and eye development. Similac Alimentum is a nutritionally complete, hypoallergenic formula for infants with severe food allergies, including those with colic symptoms due to protein sensitivity. Alimentum contains a predigested milk protein that is broken down into tiny pieces to virtually eliminate allergic reactions in most babies who are allergic to cow's milk protein.

Ingredients: Water (87%), Sugar (4%), Casein Hydrolysate [Derived from Milk] (2%), Modified Tapioca Starch (2%), Safflower Oil (1.4%), Medium Chain Triglycerides (1.3%), Soy Oil (1.1%); Less than 0.5% of: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, Calcium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Carrageenan, Potassium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Hydroxide, Potassium Citrate, Salt, L-Cystine Dihydrochloride, Potassium Chloride, L-Tyrosine, Choline Chloride, L-Tryptophan, Ferrous Sulfate, Taurine, M-Inositol, Zinc Sulfate, Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, L-Carnitine, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Cupric Sulfate, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3 and Cyanocobalamin.

Price?
My daughter has had trouble in the past with constipation with the pre mix- has anyone had this with this brand
Start your review of Similac® Alimentum® Ready To Feed Infant Formula!
How would you rate this product?
Dagus Mines , PA
We love Similac brand. I try to breastfeed as long as possible but sometimes you just can't! 4 out of 5 babies had allergies and tummy problems and used this formula. It was the only kind that worked for us! It may be a little pricey but it's well worth every penny to know your kiddo is getting the nutrition they need.
Organic, Dairy Free, Low Carb
Manchester , NH
Similac® Alimentum® Ready To Feed Infant Formula uploaded by Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This formula has been a blessing for my family! My daughter is extremely allergic to corn and all corn derivatives. This is the ONLY corn free formula and my daughter is thriving on it now. She was losing weight and failure to thrive before we found the RTF. Huge fans! Similac® Alimentum® Ready To Feed Infant Formula
Organic, No Special Diet
Nowata
This formula is one of the best hypoallergenic formulas on the market. The RTF bottle is completely corn free wich some babies have corn allergies, one thing though that needs improvement is smell and taste, it isn't very pleasant. Helped my baby tremendously!
Duarte, CA
The best formula to give if your baby has a milk protein allergy. It is gentle on their sensitive stomach. The ready to feed formula is convenient for middle of the night feedings
Surfside Beach
This is the best formula for my little man bc he has corn allergy and would throw up every other formula. It has a bad smell so maybe try changing the smell. it's pretty expensive but its the only one he can drink
Fall River
My poor little guy is three weeks old today!! from birth to fairly recently he was switched to four different types of formula. This one has helped tummy issues as well as gas. Mommy and baby are very happy!!
This formula is the only one that my baby can tolerate. We tried many different brands. She was very fussy, gassy, colicky and has reflux. This has been a life saver and she is finally comfortable eating and is gaining weight. It is very expensive but well worth it. The premade is what we use because it is much heavier . But she does well with it. so anything for my baby! I wish they offered some more discounts. We go through so much.
Kodak, TN
It's great for babies with milk allergies but you have to get past the smell. My son however too to it immediately. Formula is expensive though more so then other types
Troutman , NC
To all the parents out there with babies with very bad colic. This is the formula to get. I know it is expensive but I’m telling you, I will never ever change it until my baby gets older and better. My daughter has a really bad colic and reflux which makes her throw up from her nose as well as from her mouth. We tried a lot of things and different formulas without succeeding until I was reading online and a mother mentioned that this had helped her and I tried it. I was very shocked at how better my baby became once we started her on it. The puking lessened and she’s become a happier baby as the days go by. I definitely recommend this ready to feed Similac formula. It helped me and I know it will help you too.
Organic, No Special Diet
New Albany, IN
Similac® Alimentum® Ready To Feed Infant Formula uploaded by Taylor M.
Amazing! So much easier to use than a powder formula and I know my baby is getting the perfect bottle every single time. When we found out our baby is allergic to cow's milk protein this was not only our first choice, but our pediatrician's as well. Our baby boy is healthy as can be and gaining weight perfectly now thanks to this formula. I'm so glad we tried this formula first and didn't have to look any further! Similac® Alimentum® Ready To Feed Infant Formula