BY SIMILAC #27 in Formula

Similac Alimentum is a trusted, easy-to-digest, and nutritionally complete infant formula for infants with food allergies and colic due to protein sensitivity. Its formula is lactose-free and contains DHA and ARA, special nutrients found in breast milk that are important to help support brain and eye development. Similac Alimentum is a nutritionally complete, hypoallergenic formula for infants with severe food allergies, including those with colic symptoms due to protein sensitivity. Alimentum contains a predigested milk protein that is broken down into tiny pieces to virtually eliminate allergic reactions in most babies who are allergic to cow's milk protein.

Ingredients: Water (87%), Sugar (4%), Casein Hydrolysate [Derived from Milk] (2%), Modified Tapioca Starch (2%), Safflower Oil (1.4%), Medium Chain Triglycerides (1.3%), Soy Oil (1.1%); Less than 0.5% of: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, Calcium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Carrageenan, Potassium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Hydroxide, Potassium Citrate, Salt, L-Cystine Dihydrochloride, Potassium Chloride, L-Tyrosine, Choline Chloride, L-Tryptophan, Ferrous Sulfate, Taurine, M-Inositol, Zinc Sulfate, Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, L-Carnitine, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Cupric Sulfate, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3 and Cyanocobalamin.

Buy on Walgreens*
Alyssa T.
Red Hill, PA
We went through probably about 6 formulas before we settled on this one. It’s been almost a week on it and our baby went from not sleeping for 15 hours to sleeping 2 times a day and one feeding at night! Things aren’t perfect but way better than having a baby cry for 8 hours straight!
Jenn P.
This hypoallergenic baby formula is great. Our 5 month old baby kept throwing up The regular Enfamil and the gentlease one. Our doctor told us to try this and our baby stop spitting up. He is less colicky as well. We would definitely recommend this to other parents. Especially since it is easy to pour and doesn’t have the odor like the powder form has.
Ashley ✨.
SC
My daughter was miserable and we couldn't figure out why. The doctor told use she had a severe milk allergy so we switched her to this formula and she completely changed! I love this formula and we love the ready to feed! I would recommend if you think your baby is sensitive or has a milk allergy.
Cristi B.
Otsego , MI
This product is my knight in shining plastic. My son has a rare condition called FPIES and reacts to the protein in most foods but especially corn & milk. This formula is the only one we found without corn syrup solids designed for milk allergy. I credit it for his success in hitting milestones and staying on the growth charts.
Katy R.
My son has a dairy & soy allergy. After breastfeeding didn’t work, we tried multiple formulas and finally landed on Alimentum. We were using the powder one, but my son also has bad reflux & his GI suggested using ready-to-feed. LIFE SAVER. His reflux & spitting up was so much better!
Kayla E.
This formula has been a lifesaver!! I love it! My daughter has multiple food allergies and we were able to find this formula that doesn't have any cows milk or corn in it! She does great with this! I love this product.
Brianna M.
Follansbee, WV
My daughter had/has severe colic and allergies. She was for a lack of words, a horrible newborn. We went through EIGHT different formulas, until we found this one I was losing my mind. Turns out she cannot tolerate powdered formula because of the ingredient corn. Eight months later, and she cannot tolerate powdered formula. As expensive this is, it's worth the expense when your child is basically sick from the food she eats. This formula turned our lives from upside-down back to normal. Although it did not get rid of her colic, it did however make life a little easier.
Alyssa T.
Wonderful and so convenient!! Wether you're on the go or just a busy at home mommy this formula is great. This is the only formula that my little man can have. He now rarely spits up, sleeps through the night, overall just a happier man!! I used the dry powder but always have some of these around the house and in the diaper bag!
Jenna T.
Phoenix, AZ
My poor son was very fussy and around six weeks developed a rash all over his face.  His doctor diagnosed him with a protein intolerance and suggested alimentum.  We tried the powder version but soon realized it had a different ingredient list than this ready to feed.  This was the only thing our son could tolerate until about seven months old.  Thankfully he outgrew his intolerance.  It was cheapest for us to buy at Target.
Francesca B.
Wolfforth, TX
When we found out my son had a milk protein allergy the pediatrician recommended we use alimentum. I purchased the powdered version and he was still sick. I was so upset that we couldn't find anything to help him until I read reviews online that the ready to feed formula was made without corn and other babies with food allergies thrived on it. This formula works great for him and he no longer has any tummy problems. It's definitely
worth to price tag.
Heather  M.
Carrollton, TX
My daughter has had trouble in the past with constipation with the pre mix- has anyone had this with this brand
Price?