Similac Alimentum Expert Care 1 Qt Bottles Infant Formula 6 Ct Box uploaded by Courtney B.

BY SIMILAC ALIMENTUM #8 in Formula

IFBLANK(Colicky baby due to protein sensitivity? Designed specifically for babies with food allergies and colic due to protein sensitivity, this formula is a trusted alternative to conventional milk-based baby formulas in a convenient, ready-to-feed formula. No sterilizing bottles, no mixing, no preparation, and no mess to deal with, just nutritionally-complete formula that's ready as soon as your baby wants to feed. Unless your baby prefers to drink their formula warm, no warming is necessary. Keep some of these pre-prepared bottles in your diaper bag, in your purse, or in your stroller so they're on hand whenever your baby is hungry. Fortified with iron, and completely hypoallergenic, you can feed your sensitive baby with this formula from birth through the first year of your life. As with all Similac formulas, Expert Care Alimentum Powder is made to mimic breastmilk as closely as possible, so it contains all the important nutrients your baby will need for proper growth and development, and to hit critical milestones in the first year of their life. What makes this formula so easy to digest? With this special formulation, Similac breaks milk proteins down into smaller, more digestible pieces. These predigested milk proteins are easier on the stomach and virtually eliminate allergic reactions and colicky symptoms like crying and fussiness. This formula also contains easy-to-digest lactose-free carbohydrates for babies with lactose sensitivity. Similac is a name you can trust. In over 85 years of innovation and leadership, they have developed an infant formula product option for every baby. Similac is also the number-one infant formula brand chosen by moms and the number-one brand of formula fed to babies in hospitals. Recommended Age: Newborn to 12 months Features: For food allergies and colic due to protein sensitivity Lactose-free carbohydrate for lactose sensitivity Has a predigested milk protein that isbroken down intotiny pieces to virtually eliminate allergic reactions in most babies allergic to cow's milk protein For babies with colicky symptoms such as excessive crying and fussiness due to protein sensitivity Generations of moms have put their trust in Similac, Similac Expert Care Alimentum Baby Formula - Ready to Feed - 32 fl oz - 6 pk) see more...

• My daughter has had trouble in the past with constipation with th...7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Francesca B.
Francesca B.
Wolfforth, TX
When we found out my son had a milk protein allergy the pediatrician recommended we use alimentum. I purchased the powdered version and he was still sick. I was so upset that we couldn't find anything to help him until I read reviews online that the ready to feed formula was made without corn and other babies with food allergies thrived on it. This formula works great for him and he no longer has any tummy problems. It's definitely
worth to price tag.
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
Sierra Vista, AZ
This was a great option for our son when he was younger. It was the only formula he could have, not even the powder of this version. It was frustrating at the beginning because after the bottle is open it needs to stay refrigerated or with an ice pack, but I was able to find a breast milk carrier which held the formula perfectly and we brought it everywhere we went.
Brittany m.
Brittany m.
Whitesville , Ky
Great formula! I love how much of a difference it made with sons stomach. He is sensitive to all other formulas but he is gaining weight without issue now. The only down side is the cost of the formula and the smell. It is rather expensive and has a strong smell.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Omaha, NE
We buy a case of this every week for our little girl. Dairy and soy was upsetting her tummy. This formula has been a lifesave for us. Although, it's pricey she prefers this ready feed.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Absecon, NJ
Literally a life saver! My son would scream all the time before we started with this formula. He almost instantly stopped crying.
Savanna W.
Savanna W.
This was all my son could drink. He wouldn't spit up while drinking it. Although his burps smelled like burnt hair! 😂
Cheryl W.
Cheryl W.
This is great formula if your baby is sensitive to everything. We tried it whenever we didn't know what was working best for her daughter. The liquid is great but this one is only good for 24 hours after it's open unlike the other styles that are good for 48 hours after they're open. Our pediatrician warned us before we tried it but it definitely made her poop really stinky.
Mandi W.
Mandi W.
Aurora, CO
I loved this formula so much when my first son was little. He had colitis and it was the only formula he could eat. Having the already made formula made travel and everyday errand running so much easier. This was a major blessing in a worrisome time as a first time parent.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
My baby had to switch to this formula b/c of allergies. It was the best thing we could have done. She was suffering from multiple allergies and reflux. She tolerated alimentum well and she's been a new baby ever since.
Litekiah G.
Litekiah G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love this milk & of course my baby loves it more than I do!! He has been drinking this kind of milk since he was born! No breaking out or anything! I would suggest any mommy to be to have their child drinking this!!
Heather  M.
Heather M.
Carrollton, TX
My daughter has had trouble in the past with constipation with the pre mix- has anyone had this with this brand