BY SIMILAC #8 in Formula

Powder Add Water Birth to 12 Months Food food allergies and colic due to protein sensitivity.  With Iron. Breast Milk is recommended.  If you choose to use infant formula, the makers of Similac have a formula that s right for your baby. Use Similac Alimentum to give your baby a strong start in life. It s hypoallergenic and contains a milk protein that is broken down in to tiny pieces to virtually eliminate allergic reactions in most babies who are allergic to cow s milk protein. It s designed for babies with colicky symptoms such as excessive crying and fussiness due to cow s milk protein sensitivity. Have questions?  We have answer.  weekdays. For more than 80 years, Abbott s Similac brand formulas have been proven to be a safe and effective source of nutrition for millions of healthy babies.   In response to mothers seeking "BPA free" see more...

• This is my favorite product of 2015! it saved us from sleepless n...1 Answers
  • I will be a first time mother soon. I plan to breast feed but kno...6 Answers
Similac Alimentum
  • "My son has a milk protein allergy so he first tried nutramigen and that gave his diarrhea so I gave this a shot and it made a huge difference!" in 5 reviews
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis , MO
So thankful for Similac Alimentum.  This is the only formula that worked for both our children their first few months of life.  Although it smells a little off, it works extremely well for sensitive tummies.  Since it is pre-digested it is easily absorbed into their bodies and reduced gas pains in my children.  With our second, we didn't even play the guessing game when his stomach issues started and went straight to Alimentum.
Breanne W.
Farmersville, OH
This crap smells nasty and makes kids poop smell nasty. I had to use for like a week or two while I was getting the dairy out of my breast milk in which I quit using this crap because it was unnecessary for me to use it at all but the dr was just formula shoving. This crap gave me a headache. NASTY NASTY NAsty. Also it’s for kids with good allergies but hey it has Casein in it in which that’s what babies with dairy allergies are not supposed to have. Bleak this stuff is gross.
Brittany R.
Johnson City, TN
My son was born 6 weeks early. We've been through 9 formulas ranging from every brand possible. We finally decided to try this & it has been heaven sent! He's able to keep his formula down, no gas pains or messy burps. He is a MUCH happier baby! I wish we would have tried this from the beginning.
Archana K.
Milwaukee, WI
We had to switch over to Alimentum from Similac Sensitive, after my daughter had a series of spit-ups. It worked for her for a couple of months and the same issue started. Unfortunately we had to switch over to another formula because of her allergies. I also found this a bit expensive!
Chelsea C.
Acme, PA
After trying several formulas we found this one! My little one can finally have normal bowl movements and not an upset tummy! It’s very pricey but it’s worth it.
Ashley B.
Warner Robins
We searched for anything that could help my baby and nothing would. After failed tests and multiple formulas we finally tried alimentum and nothing had worked better. I tell everyone about this
Tia D.
Hanover, MD
When my son was a baby he was allergic to soy and he was lactose intolerant so we had to use this formula and it worked really well for us he was very well nurse so I give it a thumbs up
Kayti S.
Slatedale, PA
Switched my LO to this formula a couple days ago, and so far, it's seemed to be doing the trick. Pediatrician recommended a switch to Alimentum for my sons eczema, most likely caused by a milk intolerance. He seems to be enjoying the taste, although I'm being driven insane a bit by the "cheez-it" smell that it has. He is constipated from the switch but has seemed overall happier. I would recommend to other parents, just be prepared to refinance your car to be able to afford this stuff, as it is ridiculously expensive.
Courtney F.
Gaffney, SC
My son ended up in the nicu for the first 2 weeks of his life so my milk wasn't come in like it should and they put him in Similac. He starting spitting up a ton! They switched him to Alitlmentum.
He finally came home and my milk finally came in but as days went by, he started spitting up again. Turns on he has a milk protein allergy and couldn't handle my breast milk.
Stopped giving him my milks and he's solely eating Alimentum m Now. He is happy baby now!
Karissa P.
Birch tree, MO
Okay let me start out by saying we've tried every single formula enfamil has to offer and nothing worked for us!! Everyday was a nightmare of crying and screaming at every feeding until we tried this formul. It is a tad more expensive but worth every penny to have a happy and comfortable baby! If your child has problems digesting milk protein or constantly spitting up try this formula. You will not regret it!!
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
I will be a first time mother soon. I plan to breast feed but know that eventually will have to probably use formula. I have heard of this product in passing but don't know anything about it. Is there a better product or is this the best? How is the price?
Jessica L.
Waldorf, MD
This is my favorite product of 2015! it saved us from sleepless nights and upset tummys. thank you similac! !